proper diet and exercise + my new weight loss CD will help you lose weight

lefty
05-24-2011, 10:34 PM
Nah

Riley is still coaching that theam

I think it was on TNT, they showed Riley drawing plays during practice

Nick Manning
05-24-2011, 10:35 PM
Spo lives at the Sonesta in Coconut Grove, and every night he goes prowling for strange in Cocowalk. Dude's a playa :tu

DAF86
05-24-2011, 10:42 PM
He made the right choice by going with Miller and Haslem instead of Chalmers and Anthony at the end of the 4th, those are changes I don't think Pop would have made.

rayjayjohnson
05-24-2011, 11:09 PM
Nah

Riley is still coaching that theam

I think it was on TNT, they showed Riley drawing plays during practice

so what is wrong with Coach Spo being mentored by the Coach Riley, the GOAT?

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2011, 11:11 PM
Spoelstra is one of the worst coaches in the NBA..it takes him weeks to realize the obvious moves:lol..

Sean Cagney
05-24-2011, 11:17 PM
He made the right choice by going with Miller and Haslem instead of Chalmers and Anthony at the end of the 4th, those are changes I don't think Pop would have made.

POP would have Hill and Bonner in there at the end, book it.
Spoelstra is one of the worst coaches in the NBA..it takes him weeks to realize the obvious moves:lol..

It takes POOP a year though nearly to play Splitter when it's too late and Hill too late against Dallas in 09, so sometimes we call for it all year but he takes that long to say oh might try this there lol

Venti Quattro
05-24-2011, 11:18 PM
He's got the backing of Godfather Riles and he's doing his job...

lefty
05-24-2011, 11:23 PM
so what is wrong with Coach Spo being mentored by the Coach Riley, the GOAT?
Not taking anything away from Spo, and I'm fine with Riley mentoring him

But still give some credit to Riles

Venti Quattro
05-24-2011, 11:25 PM
Filipino Pride!!!

lefty
05-24-2011, 11:26 PM
http://www.gmanews.tv/webpics/articles/spoelstra1.jpg

lefty
05-24-2011, 11:27 PM
Didnt know his father was an NBA executive

Spoelstra, son of Irish-Dutch Jon Spoelstra, a long-time NBA executive involved with the Portland Trail Blazers, Denver Nuggets and New Jersey Nets, said he’s proud of his Filipino roots even as he previously said he regretted declining an offer to play in the PBA.

Born in Portland, Spoelstra, whose mother Fe Celino is from San Pablo, Laguna, has been to the Philippines only once.

Nick Manning
05-24-2011, 11:28 PM
Spo is slaying dimepieces every night while coaching the best team in the NBA...and he's not even 40. Homeboy's got the life

rayjayjohnson
05-24-2011, 11:36 PM
lol spursfans still butthurt pop didnt play splitter.

lol thinking splitter was going to prevent the first round bouncing.

DMC
05-25-2011, 08:10 AM
lol spursfans still butthurt pop didnt play splitter.

lol thinking splitter was going to prevent the first round bouncing.

lol spo-loving faggot who cannot decide which team's bandwagon he wants to hop.

You wouldn't know a good coach if you were sharing a smoke with him post coitus after he fucked you in the ass.

ChrisRichards
05-25-2011, 08:21 AM
Make no mistake, this recent success the Heat are having all Lebron and Wade and a little bit of Bosh on the side.

Lebron and Wade are just so tenacious on defense. It was actually comical watching these two run a train on Rose :lol

Spo's contribution on this team is about as much as Mike Bibby's at this point.

cheguevara
05-25-2011, 08:56 AM
He makes the Heat look good tbh

TimDunkem
05-25-2011, 09:12 AM
lol spo-loving faggot who cannot decide which team's bandwagon he wants to hop.

You wouldn't know a good coach if you were sharing a smoke with him post coitus after he fucked you in the ass.
:lmao

JamStone
05-25-2011, 09:18 AM
Coaching is extremely overrated at this level. Spo is not nearly as bad as some people make him out to be, but he's no coaching guru either. If you have top end elite talent on your team, you're going to have some success. A terrible coach might ruin things. But even an average coach with arguably the most talent in the league will have some sort of success.

But good for the Pinoy.

Cessation
05-25-2011, 09:59 AM
With such an unstoppable force as the miami 2.5, all you have to do is not to fuck up, and I think riley is making sure he doesn't.

lefty
05-25-2011, 10:01 AM
Coaching is extremely overrated at this level. Spo is not nearly as bad as some people make him out to be, but he's no coaching guru either. If you have top end elite talent on your team, you're going to have some success. A terrible coach might ruin things. But even an average coach with arguably the most talent in the league will have some sort of success.
I agree

TheNextGen
05-25-2011, 12:09 PM
If spo was a really good coach, he would have had homecourt throughout the playoffs with a 3 superstars like that. Right now, he just doing what his superteam was supposed to do.

rayjayjohnson
05-25-2011, 07:24 PM
lol @ no one giving spo and inch.

7/8ths of this season all you dumb splitter nut huggers were giving the heat shit for being 2 and a half men, who had no depth and couldn't win. now they win and it's all those 2 and a half men, not ice cold coaching from Spo.

lol splitter

ducks
05-25-2011, 07:30 PM
bulls coach got outcoached

why no kt
he would have been ok for 10 minutes
boozer and noah were gassed GASSED late in the game

Killakobe81
05-25-2011, 07:46 PM

I agree, and that avy is funny. Why dont you just change it to heat fan? Who we fooling here?

dunkman
05-25-2011, 08:45 PM
Riley and Spo didn't make many plays for Bosh in regular season by design, to have an extra gear for the playoffs and make it much more difficult for other teams to adjust.

Cessation
05-25-2011, 09:32 PM
lol i thought bulls were supposed to wear the heat down with their superior depth