lefty
05-24-2011, 11:29 PM
:lol

Venti Quattro
05-24-2011, 11:29 PM
I hope there's a lock-out until 2017.

The Gemini Method
05-24-2011, 11:33 PM
I'll give them a run like the late 90's-early 00'sYankees...but there will be opportunities for other teams to rise. It's going to be tough, but nothing is written in stone.

DJ Mbenga
05-24-2011, 11:34 PM
dont you know, with a lockout year titles dont count

dallaskd
05-24-2011, 11:36 PM
a new hard cap would fuck the heat over

sefant77
05-24-2011, 11:37 PM
Stern should not like this.

MLE players and ring chasing whores gonna pile up in Miami during the offseason.

People will get bored to watch this (and no, its not the same like Jordan/Bulls).

greyforest
05-24-2011, 11:40 PM
dont you know, with a lockout year titles dont count*

*unless the lakers win then it damn sure counts

DJ Mbenga
05-24-2011, 11:41 PM
Stern should not like this.

MLE players and ring chasing whores gonna pile up in Miami during the offseason.

People will get bored to watch this (and no, its not the same like Jordan/Bulls).

you can kiss the mle goodbye.

lefty
05-24-2011, 11:44 PM
http://www.zacktaylor.ca/.a/6a00e54edfa92d88330147e14bdd00970b-800wi

sefant77
05-24-2011, 11:47 PM
you can kiss the mle goodbye.

yeah "MLE" type players in the next CBA (maybe the BAE is the new MLE :lol)

Ace
05-24-2011, 11:51 PM
My team is irreverent :cry :cry :cry I hope cba helps...

DAF86
05-24-2011, 11:53 PM
Irreverent: Lacking or exhibiting a lack of reverence; disrespectful.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/irreverent

ALVAREZ6
05-24-2011, 11:55 PM
I'd say more like 2011-2015 tbh...

jeebus
05-24-2011, 11:56 PM
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/irreverent
Maybe rakaruva hacked his account

sefant77
05-25-2011, 12:00 AM
Maybe Wade is Brandon Roy in 2014.

Nick Manning
05-25-2011, 12:04 AM
If the Mavs beat the Heat I'll cut my own dick off and post the video on youtube.

It's not happening.

Frenzy
05-25-2011, 12:19 AM
If the Mavs beat the Heat I'll cut my own dick off and post the video on youtube.

It's not happening.

gonna leave it all out on the floor huh..

Nick Manning
05-25-2011, 12:21 AM
gonna leave it all out on the floor huh..

Nah, I'll put it on ice and race to the ER.

Sean Cagney
05-25-2011, 12:22 AM
dont you know, with a lockout year titles dont count

Which is what happens when your team gets swept that year by that team who won the title, so that is an excuse. They all played the same amount games, but it did not count because they had an advantage :lol:lol

Whatever makes you feel better I guess.

Kind of like Duran fans who complain Sugar Ray got him by rushing a fight, although they had the same time to train one came in out of shape but the other was razor sharp! The excuses never end for the loser.

Nick Manning
05-25-2011, 12:25 AM
Which is what happens when your team gets swept that year by that team who won so that is an excuse. They all played the same games, but it did not count they had an advantage :lol:lol

1999 is looked down upon. Probably the worst year the NBA has ever had to endure.

Sean Cagney
05-25-2011, 12:28 AM
1999 is looked down upon. Probably the worst year the NBA has ever had to endure.

Okay! Spurs did win the title that year and it is looked down upon namely because MJ was retired and it was short! Spurs won it though decisively! 15-2 is not a joke, 11 in a row is not a fluke! They were dominant.

I can say that was getting to me before 03, after that and three titles later I could care less about the hate on that certain title.

I can guarantee you though, if another team won that title their fans would call it legit.

TampaDude
05-25-2011, 12:35 AM
I can guarantee you though, if another team won that title their fans would call it legit.

That's because it is legit. :toast

rayjayjohnson
why doesn't the OP credit the guy off twitter he stole this from?

Sean Cagney
BTW NICK which team are you fan of? I see you hate the Mavs so are you a Spurs fan? You can never tell in here, I see Hornets team and they are Mavs fans etc. etc.! They put a damn team down but it is not their team, or their new team.

Nick Manning
05-25-2011, 12:37 AM
BTW NICK which team are you fan of? I see you hate the Mavs so are you a Spurs fan? You can never tell in here, I see Hornets team and they are Mavs fans etc. etc.! They put a damn team down but it is not their team, or their new team.

I'm a self-loathing Spurs fan, tbh

rayjayjohnson
05-25-2011, 12:38 AM
http://twitter.com/#!/BothTeamsPlayed/status/73229109349724160

no credit from op. bad form

Sean Cagney
05-25-2011, 12:39 AM
That's because it is legit. :toast

I live here near Washington DC! Lockout years the Skins won both of them in 82 and I think 87????? Needless to say, nobody ever says shit about them, all you see is DOUG Williams shutting up critics from black QB's not winning it all and him torching the BRONCOS! You never hear that lockout excuse from those seasons there! Just what happened from Riggins RUN to DOUG WILLIAMS, not that it was a short year and it did not count.

Since PHIL said it they ran with it, otherwise it is what it is. They took it and ran with it.

Sean Cagney
05-25-2011, 12:40 AM
I'm a self-loathing Spurs fan, tbh

Oh okay, me too! I am still upset at the way we went out this year! :depressed:depressed:depressed

Nick Manning
05-25-2011, 12:42 AM
Oh okay, me too! I am still upset at the way we went out this year! :depressed:depressed:depressed

Yeah, that was heartbreaking. Sent me over the edge, tbh

TampaDude
05-25-2011, 12:43 AM
I live here near Washington DC! Lockout years the Skins won both of them in 82 and I think 87????? Needless to say, nobody ever says shit about them, all you see is DOUG Williams shutting up critics from black QB's not winning it all and him torching the BRONCOS! You never hear that lockout excuse from those seasons there! Just what happened from Riggins RUN to DOUG WILLIAMS, not that it was a short year and it did not count.

Yup...I grew up in the DC area, too, and I'm a huge Redskins fan. I am old enough to remember the glory years under Joe Gibbs. The Hogs, the Posse, the Diesel, The Quarter in SB XXII, Mark the Rypper, etc....ah, the memories... :hat

Sean Cagney
05-25-2011, 12:44 AM
Yeah, that was heartbreaking. Sent me over the edge, tbh

We will be fine, maybe not a title team but if the Mavs lose we will live! Spurs had their runs and their time, time gets to all of us :( When TIM GOT OLD it seems we were toast, a true leader and warrior.

Keep your head up bruh, it will be fine and the Spurs had their runs. This happens to all.

BTW you are a cool dude man, not the dick I thought you were earlier tonight if I must say. I misjudged you. I am not the beaner you thought I was either lol.

crc21209
05-25-2011, 12:48 AM
Yup...I grew up in the DC area, too, and I'm a huge Redskins fan. I am old enough to remember the glory years under Joe Gibbs. The Hogs, the Posse, the Diesel, The Quarter in SB XXII, Mark the Rypper, etc....ah, the memories... :hat

Damn, Redskins fan.....I feel sorry for you right now. If only they could figure out the damn QB situation then they might actually be decent...

Sean Cagney
05-25-2011, 12:50 AM

OH MY FUCKING LORD We relate! SHIT you hit it on the head there! The best 2nd quarter forever! RICKY SANDERS AND DOUGH ENDED THEIR LIVES that night lol! Some saftely on the Broncos named Lilly grew up here and my younger friend knows him! He said he showed tapes of him getting burned in the superbowl! Tony Lilly went to Woodbridge HIGH HERE IN VA! He got burned and I laughed to my friend and said yes SANDERS KILLED HIM! ALL GAME for a SUPERBOWL RECORD at the time!

Diesel trucked fucking Brian Mcniel for that TD there! Best run ever in the superbowl not named Marcus ALLEN IMO! It was at the time though legendary shit! I am glad you relate to me, good shit....... Doug had the best QB ever IMO! He blacked the hell out! Riggins had the superbowl record until Allen got it the next year against them :( Sanders had the best recieving record and Timmy Smith the best running game ever as well, Rice later broke it against Denver but it stood for a year lol. Sanders blacked out that night as well.

Nick Manning
05-25-2011, 12:53 AM
We will be fine, maybe not a title team but if the Mavs lose we will live! Spurs had their runs and their time, time gets to all of us :( When TIM GOT OLD it seems we were toast, a true leader and warrior.

Keep your head up bruh, it will be fine and the Spurs had their runs. This happens to all.

BTW you are a cool dude man, not the dick I thought you were earlier tonight if I must say. I misjudged you. I am not the beaner you thought I was either lol.

Well I'm working on my anger, so I apologize for my behavior. Truth be told, in the 4th qtr of Game 6 against the Grizz my wife kept nagging me about a dead light bulb in the bathroom. At one point I snapped and just started beating on her. After some court-ordered counseling, along with the loving support of my friends and family, I feel I'm on the right track now.

I agree, the Spurs will be back. God bless. :toast

Sean Cagney
05-25-2011, 12:55 AM
Well I'm working on my anger, so I apologize for my behavior. Truth be told, in the 4th qtr of Game 6 against the Grizz my wife kept nagging me about a dead light bulb in the bathroom. At one point I snapped and just started beating on her. After some court-ordered counseling, along with the loving support of my friends and family, I feel I'm on the right track now.

I agree, the Spurs will be back. God bless. :toast

GOD BLESS! I beat on my fucking beer that night, which is all I NEEDED and it was all I did not need at the same time bruh! I nearly just sat there and said it's over for an hour and thought of all the memories to cheer me up.

Nick Manning
05-25-2011, 12:59 AM
GOD BLESS! I beat on my fucking beer that night, which is all I NEEDED and it was all I did not need at the same time bruh! I nearly just sat there and said it's over for an hour and thought of all the memories to cheer me up.

I wish I had gone your route...it would've been cheaper than court fees and my wife's plastic surgery bill :(

Sean Cagney
05-25-2011, 01:00 AM
I wish I had gone your route...it would've been cheaper than court fees and my wife's plastic surgery bill :(

COT DAMN you did all of that to her? Not judging but man just fuck your beers up, smash one or so and down a few more! That will make you go to bed and wake up the next day and no lawsuit.

Axe Murderer
05-25-2011, 01:01 AM
:lmao

Nick Manning
05-25-2011, 01:02 AM
COT DAMN you did all of that to her? Not judging but man just fuck your beers up, smash one or so and down a few more! That will make you go to bed and wake up the next day and no lawsuit.

It's all in the past now. What's important is that I'm a better man for having faced my demons

ALVAREZ6
05-25-2011, 01:05 AM
:lmao

Sean Cagney
05-25-2011, 01:09 AM
Next time just drop a LOAD on her bruh......

Kyle Orton
05-25-2011, 01:09 AM
My team is irreverent :cry :cry :cry I hope cba helps...
Sadly, this is literally the approach Sarver has taken with the Suns.

His last few press conferences have seriously been "I know we suck right now, but I promise the lockout gives us hope :cry:cry:cry!" in a nutshell

frodo
05-25-2011, 01:50 AM
we NYC just need another star, another nigga of amare/melo caliber and we'll also have da big 3. internally stern da nigga loves NYC better than Miami tbh, heat just acted too quick last summer and wrapped up lebron before we did. we just got gazumped due to some bad luck, but it'll all be compensated when DH or CP (or both) end up in da big apple city. if the lakers could get either DH or CP they would rejoin the title pursuit as well. just sad for all these 27 teams tbh

TampaDude
05-25-2011, 01:53 AM
Tony Lilly went to Woodbridge HIGH HERE IN VA!

Heh...I went to Woodbridge...Class of 1983. My wife went to OP with David Robinson...that's how I became a Spurs fan. :toast

NewcastleKEG
05-25-2011, 02:27 AM
1) Injuries
2) Wade will start to decline like Kobe
3) Bulls have cap space

My prediction when they signed was 3. I'd say it's looking that way

Sean Cagney
05-25-2011, 02:54 AM
Heh...I went to Woodbridge...Class of 1983. My wife went to OP with David Robinson...that's how I became a Spurs fan. :toast

My friends wife here met D ROB, he said whats up and walked inside after the dumb broad said do you play bball? OF COURSE HE DOES! YES He is from around here too, which is why I am a fan! She said he just looked her in the eye and said yes and smiled.

BTW GARFIELD HERE BABY! RIVALS LOL! OP is cool though since D ROB went there.

TampaDude
05-25-2011, 10:19 AM
Damn, Redskins fan.....I feel sorry for you right now. If only they could figure out the damn QB situation then they might actually be decent...

Heh...tell me about it...all that $$$ and talent, but they just can't seem to put it all together. At least we have the memories of the JKC/Gibbs era.

I still miss Sean Taylor...he was a beast! :hat

Ace
05-25-2011, 10:26 AM
1) Injuries
2) Wade will start to decline like Kobe
3) Bulls have cap space

My prediction when they signed was 3. I'd say it's looking that way

Right now your predictions mean as much as the MVP award...

Tinystarz
05-25-2011, 10:56 AM
So when a player wins an mvp they should automatically win a ring the same year huh. Who's the last player to win an mvp and not win a ring the same year?

I forget tbh

Giuseppe
05-25-2011, 10:58 AM
Tiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackSwordsMan
05-25-2011, 10:59 AM
Fuck off tiny is my friend.

BlackSwordsMan
05-25-2011, 10:59 AM
Tiny grew my friendship now he has to chew it.
bitch

dbestpro
05-25-2011, 12:00 PM
I guess you think that the CBA lockout will last sx years.

monosylab1k
05-25-2011, 12:27 PM
Maybe Wade is Brandon Roy in 2014.

:tu exactly.

I think Wade knows what we all see, that he's breaking down. He'll play at a superstar level a while longer, but I bet he starts deteriorating quickly by the time he hits 30. His body can't take the punishment.

If Wade felt he was healthy enough to go into his mid-30's, I guarantee you he'd have told LeBron to shove The Decision up his ass, he'd win his own titles thank you. But he sees the end of the road for himself, and decided teaming up with LeBron would be a good way to spend the last few productive years of his career.