PDA

View Full Version : sons Cuban has been quiet for a reason, he knows Stern's Screw Job Part 2 is in works

BRHornet45
05-25-2011, 02:09 AM
sons lets just be real about this and I want the N.O. Mavs to win, but they are going to have to shoot the ball about 80% in order for them to have a chance against Lord, King James and D-Herpes. David Stern and Mark Cuban have hated each other for at least a decade now and I just don't see Stern allowing the Mavs to win a title as long as Cuban owns them. However with that said it is still possible for the Mavs to win, but they will have to play nearly flawless basketball every night.... AND if you thought 2006 was bad, just wait until 2011 with James on the Heat.

sons if Cubes can't get his team to win a ring this season then he may as well just put them up for sale for next season because the shit just ain't gonna happen.

jmanu20
05-25-2011, 08:01 AM
This.

I actually thought this exact same thing in regards to Cuban's surprising silence these playoffs. I currently live in Amarillo amidst a whole lot of Mavs fans, and they STILL bring up 2006. If the crap the Heat were getting away with last night was any indication, Mavs fans are going to long for 2006...

dude1394
05-25-2011, 09:53 AM
If he gets another screw-job like what happened in 2006, he just might, but only after the dirkster hangs it up probably. He made him a promise.