PDA

View Full Version : A quick break from the hiatus

Koolaid_Man
05-25-2011, 02:25 PM
I've been hearing you guys miss me already. Well here's a summer x-mas present. My thoughts on the NBA of late.

Given my options I would be pleased if Dallas won the title. For as great as Dirk has been thus far, if Dallas chokes this shit away to Miami again, Dirks ass will be flambed. No excuses Mavs, if you can't will yourself to victory based off of the 06 fucking then you deserve to be NBA poster children of defeat. Now please deny Lebronze since Rose wasn't man enough.

Someone please tell Jim Buss to queue up the tape to the 09 eastern conference finals.
Mike Brown made zero adjustments against the Magic. The guy is a cheap joke. Shame on Jim Buss for this desicion. My summer although great thus far on a personal note is progressing from bad to worse on a Lakers note

I'm beginning to feel what Pau felt during the playoffs. I need love like LL Cool J style:toast:

Holla

PS: Look for Kool on HBO Cathouse Special. I know I'm on record as vehemently saying I'd never pay for some pussy but I'm taking that back. :lmao I'm heading to Nevada in June and I'm going to the Bunny Ranch to spend time with Isabella Soprano. Been hawking it for 2 yrs time to get it.

Giuseppe
05-25-2011, 02:25 PM
Kool Aid Man

BlackSwordsMan
05-25-2011, 02:27 PM
tl/dr

dirk4mvp
05-25-2011, 02:28 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/a0dobo.jpg

Ditty
05-25-2011, 02:30 PM
you and cul still fucking?