PDA

View Full Version : Spurs.com: Catching Up With Tiago Splitter

duncan228
05-25-2011, 08:10 PM
Just a couple of questions, hit the link for the whole interview.

Catching Up With Tiago Splitter (http://www.nba.com/spurs/features/splitter_qa_110525)

Spurs.com recently caught up with Tiago Splitter at an event for Second Year Season Ticket Holders to check-in on his thoughts about the season, what he's doing in the off-season and the NBA Playoffs.

Spurs.com - What have you been doing in the off-season so far?

Tiago Splitter -I'm working out a lot with shooting coach Chip Engelland and the strength and conditioning coaches to get ready for the next season.

Spurs.com - What are the plans for the rest of your summer?

Tiago Splitter - I have playing with the Brazilian national team in my schedule if they can find insurance that will cover NBA players.

Spurs.com - The season ended earlier than expected, but what positives can be taken away from a 61-win season?

Tiago Splitter - I think our team didn’t deserve to finish like that. We did a great job in the regular season, but we need to think about how we can improve for next year. Everybody knows what we need to do. Each player knows what he needs to do to improve and that’s what I’m trying to do.

Spurs.com - What have you been focusing on during your off-season workouts?

Tiago Splitter -My shooting. I’ve been working a lot on new mechanics and trying to find my best shot.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/features/splitter_qa_110525

Spurs da champs
05-25-2011, 08:11 PM
Good info Tiago needs to get stronger in the upper body he got outrebounded by little guys a little too much, and I hope he can develop some type of shot.

++SaiNt TiAg0++
05-25-2011, 10:07 PM
i love me some me haha
jkjk

this is awesome he needs to work on that shot but keep up that defense

ElNono
05-25-2011, 11:34 PM
Hope he's not working on a 3 point shot...

TDMVPDPOY
05-26-2011, 12:42 AM
1 hand ft shots....

suitedkings
05-26-2011, 01:04 AM
Hope he's not working on a 3 point shot...

That might be the only way he'll get extended playing time.

PDXSpursFan
05-26-2011, 11:37 AM
He just need to learn how to finish strong instead of those stupid flip shots

lefty
05-26-2011, 12:11 PM
But he doesn't spread the floor

Cessation
05-26-2011, 12:23 PM
I bet pop's master plan is to turn him into the next bonner, he ain't gonna be here forever, a replacement is definetly in order. Just pop being pop, and looking out for spurfan.

TJastal
05-26-2011, 12:54 PM
He outta be working on his post moves and footwork :/

BRs.Ganso
05-26-2011, 06:22 PM
Great!

Tiago needs improve his shoot, with a good shot he can do a better footwork job, and use more his moves in post, infiltrate etc.