PDA

View Full Version : Did Terry really dunk it to close out Oklahoma City?

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-25-2011, 10:46 PM
What a little bitch.

arial
05-25-2011, 10:47 PM
What did you expect? Same guy that hit Finley in the nuts after they collided going for the ball (no pun intended).

Anyways congrats Mavs, looks like a rematch of 2006

TheSpursFNRule
05-25-2011, 10:48 PM
Just be happy for another team, they've played their asses off this far and if Terry wants to dunk it at home after his team just made the finals he can.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-25-2011, 10:49 PM
Can't wait to see him try and punch LeBron in the junk when it's 3-1 Miami.

endrity
05-25-2011, 10:49 PM
just let the man enjoy this, come on

Sean Cagney
05-25-2011, 10:50 PM
It didn't count anyways, not like it would have mattered.

Aggie Hoopsfan
Just be happy for another team, they've played their asses off this far and if Terry wants to dunk it at home after his team just made the finals he can.

Who needs to win with class when the biggest headband wearing bitch in the league can dunk it to show how small his penis is?

Amarelooms
lol at you losers....I would have dunked the shit out the ball and given the middle finger to the OKC bench...fuck em

:elephant

lefty
05-25-2011, 10:55 PM
Huh

Butthurt Spurs fans

The Great Fantastic
05-25-2011, 10:57 PM
Jason Terry just keeps on proving that he is the biggest waste in the NBA. I was finding myself really impressed on how the Mavs handled themselves down the stretch and Jason Terry shows how he is the exact opposite of class.

I don't dislike this Mavs team, but Terry is a clown.

BUMP'S LEFT FOOT
05-25-2011, 11:08 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

seriously? If this was Manu it would be a :cry great finishing dunk to the series :cry

TheSpursFNRule
05-25-2011, 11:08 PM
Who needs to win with class when the biggest headband wearing bitch in the league can dunk it to show how small his penis is?

...Or because he's psyched his fucking team is going to compete for a ring. I don't understand the big deal, he is on his home court trying to get everyone pumped up, thats what he does. That is what he's always done.

It's not Terry's fault the Spurs fucking suck.

BUMP'S LEFT FOOT
05-25-2011, 11:12 PM
Also it's funny for a fanbase that claims to not care about the Mavs, (:cry Mavs are built just to beat San Antonio, we only care about our 4 rings :cry) to still lose sleep at night over some small incident that happened 5 years ago :lmao

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-25-2011, 11:23 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

seriously? If this was Manu he would have pulled up and dribbled out the clock

fify.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-25-2011, 11:24 PM
Also it's funny for a fanbase that claims to not care about the Mavs, (:cry Mavs are built just to beat San Antonio, we only care about our 4 rings :cry) to still lose sleep at night over some small incident that happened 5 years ago :lmao

I'm a basketball fan. Unless you obvious Mavs fans claiming to be Spurs fans, I watch something besides my hometown team.

Move along and go beat off to your Dirk poster now.

TDMVPDPOY
05-25-2011, 11:30 PM
spursfans bitchin as usual

nothing to see here

crc21209
05-25-2011, 11:31 PM
What a little bitch.

It's Jason Terry....:lol. That is all....

Greg Oden
05-25-2011, 11:46 PM
:lmao AggiePoopsDouche is a retarded mouth breathing faggot. No doubt he takes his anger out on successful basketball players because everyone in his personal life hates his guts :lol

BlackSwordsMan
05-25-2011, 11:48 PM
I'm outraged as well. What a sore loser.

mffl89
05-25-2011, 11:49 PM
It's the WCF. If players get butthurt about stuff like that, then they shouldn't even be playing

Kyle Orton
05-25-2011, 11:49 PM
turtle headed nut puncher :cry

Axe Murderer
05-25-2011, 11:51 PM
Does anybody in this thread happen to live in Port Arthur by chance?

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-25-2011, 11:53 PM
I'm a basketball fan. Unless you obvious Mavs fans claiming to be Spurs fans, I watch something besides my hometown team.

Move along and go beat off to your Dirk poster now.

unless unlike, tomato tomahto

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-25-2011, 11:55 PM
seriously, and i hate that grammar smack has to be brought up but in this case it's a requirement, but for someone who spouts his opinions like they have any credibility whatsoever, Aggie Hoopsdouche can't ever get through a post without fucking up spelling or flat out typing the wrong word completely.

If TPark and AHF ever touched their penis heads together, the world might come to an end.

cd98
05-26-2011, 12:01 AM
lol at you losers....I would have dunked the shit out the ball and given the middle finger to the OKC bench...fuck em

:elephant

Exactly. We wouldn't expect anything less from a Dallas fan.

Kyle Orton
05-26-2011, 12:01 AM
spurs = class

Axe Murderer
05-26-2011, 12:02 AM
spurfans = class

Greg Oden
05-26-2011, 12:03 AM
how many comfort food burritos did spurfan inhale tonight on average?

Kyle Orton
05-26-2011, 12:08 AM
I had a spicy italian iirc

classy meal

timtonymanu
05-26-2011, 12:13 AM
Does it really matter? The Mavs are going back to the Finals and 3 out of the past 4 seasons they were 1st round exits. I hate Terry too but he was just having his moment.

Axe Murderer
05-26-2011, 12:14 AM
tbh i tried Taco Bell's newest cheesy melt the other night

pretty good, just needed more class (not made in San Antonio)

spurs10
05-26-2011, 12:16 AM
seriously, and i hate that grammar smack has to be brought up but in this case it's a requirement, but for someone who spouts his opinions like they have any credibility whatsoever, Aggie Hoopsdouche can't ever get through a post without fucking up spelling or flat out typing the wrong word completely.

If TPark and AHF ever touched their penis heads together, the world might come to an end.
I try to never do this, but you have it coming....you are a fucking idiot, go get somewhere that has nothing to do with basketball!! JASON TERRY IS A FUCKING MORON! Is that spelled well enough for you?

Axe Murderer
05-26-2011, 12:19 AM
I try to never do this, but you have it coming....you are a fucking idiot, go get somewhere that has nothing to do with basketball!! JASON TERRY IS A FUCKING MORON! Is that spelled well enough for you?

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom//img/2010/05/28/sunsbrooklopezgif_20100528102802_0_0.GIF

Greg Oden
05-26-2011, 12:33 AM

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/297169/turiaflol-o.gif

spurs10
05-26-2011, 01:12 AM
Funny stuff!!! Thanks!

Mike Breen
05-26-2011, 01:20 AM
i try to never do this, but you have it coming....you are a fucking idiot, go get somewhere that has nothing to do with basketball!! Jason terry is a fucking moron! Is that spelled well enough for you?

baaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnggggggggggg!!!

Sean Cagney
05-26-2011, 01:23 AM
Exactly. We wouldn't expect anything less from a Dallas fan.

BUT AMARELOOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is he really a fan or an X Suns fan?

Michael Kelso
05-26-2011, 01:27 AM

Burn!

MwPLQ43JVYU

i MAke GOod POlls
05-26-2011, 01:31 AM
lol @ the trolls coming out in full force

anyway, i don't see what the big deal is with terry other than fellow spurfans holding a grudge. End of game dunks are pretty common in the NBA. The point didn't count either it came after the buzzer

Spurs and Mavs fan
05-26-2011, 06:21 AM
Is it such a big deal? He was putting the exclamation point on the Mavs going back to the Finals. As someone else pointed out, if Ginobili had done it, people here would have loved it.

urunobili
05-26-2011, 07:48 AM
Congrats to the Mavs. I am not sure if my desire for Dirk to get his ring is bigger than my hate for Terry and willingness to see him go down ringless. So may the best team win and good luck!

cheguevara
05-26-2011, 08:33 AM
not a big deal. Spursfan = butthurt

cantthinkofanything
05-26-2011, 09:05 AM
Is it such a big deal? He was putting the exclamation point on the Mavs going back to the Finals. As someone else pointed out, if Ginobili had done it, people here would have loved it.

Same here. This is a ridiculous thread. Game was over, Terry was in the open court. I doubt any of the OKC team gave a shit about it. Why should Spursfans. I hate the Mavs but after all the troubles they've had and monumental collapses, I don't have any problem with Terry throwing it down.

Mav-elous Man
05-26-2011, 09:16 AM
spurs = class

Spurs fans seem to think so huh? Like no one to ever suit up in a spurs uniform ever did anything wrong. Robert Horry never busted up Nash's nose. Bruce Bowen wasn't a dirty player. Tony Parker didn't fuck his teammate's wife. And Gary Neal didn't rape that girl.

Spurs = ass

Kyle Orton
05-26-2011, 09:20 AM
Spurs fans seem to think so huh? Like no one to ever suit up in a spurs uniform ever did anything wrong. Robert Horry never busted up Nash's nose. Bruce Bowen wasn't a dirty player. Tony Parker didn't fuck his teammate's wife. And Gary Neal didn't rape that girl.

Spurs = ass
Manu Ginobili never kneed Nash in the nuts, only the classless poopyhead Maverick players are nut hitters

Spurs = class

Dirk´s tounge
05-26-2011, 09:21 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4678636/jason-terrys-tattoo-sent-a-message?campaign=rss&source=DALLASHeadlines

:rollin

TJastal
05-26-2011, 12:24 PM
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/6301/35389712417d9d70a2fa.jpg

scottspurs
05-26-2011, 12:38 PM
So now Terry has a tattoo of the Larry O'brien Trophy. His supreme Cockiness must be denied. Just when I was at peace with the Mavs winning it all. I was going to be happy for Dirk and J Kidd. Now I say screw that. They don't deserve it. Now I hope the Heat humble them and keep them ringless.

Sisk
05-26-2011, 12:40 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4678636/jason-terrys-tattoo-sent-a-message?campaign=rss&source=DALLASHeadlines

What an idiot.

TJastal
05-26-2011, 12:45 PM
So now Terry has a tattoo of the Larry O'brien Trophy. His supreme Cockiness must be denied. Just when I was at peace with the Mavs winning it all. I was going to be happy for Dirk and J Kidd. Now I say screw that. They don't deserve it. Now I hope the Heat humble them and keep them ringless.

Nah you would have found something else to bitch about.

Cane
05-26-2011, 12:46 PM

:lol

GSH
05-26-2011, 01:04 PM
Yes... if Manu had done the same thing, there are a few Spurs fans who would have loved it. Not many, but a few. And most of them have posted on this thread. They're easy to spot, because they're assholes.

The rest of the Spurs fans would have thought it was an unecessary, chickenshit thing to do. But then again, Manu wouldn't have done it to begin with. A few young players have taken unnecessary shots with the clock winding down, and Pop has kicked their asses for it afterwards.

If the Mavs win the Finals, then Terry's tattoo makes him look like a believer, and an inspiration to the team. If they don't win he looks totally stupid. If they get swept, he looks like even more of an asshole. I guess he's willing to take the risk. The one thing about Terry, though, is that if the Mavs lose, he won't step up and give them credit, or say that he was stupid for getting the tattoo. When things go right for him, he's all mouth. When things go wrong, he's dickless. The funny thing is, for some fans being mouthy and dickless is actually a plus. Once you understand that, a lot of the comments here actually make sense.

cantthinkofanything
05-26-2011, 01:09 PM
Yes... if Manu had done the same thing, there are a few Spurs fans who would have loved it. Not many, but a few. And most of them have posted on this thread. They're easy to spot, because they're assholes.

The rest of the Spurs fans would have thought it was an unecessary, chickenshit thing to do. But then again, Manu wouldn't have done it to begin with. A few young players have taken unnecessary shots with the clock winding down, and Pop has kicked their asses for it afterwards.

If the Mavs win the Finals, then Terry's tattoo makes him look like a believer, and an inspiration to the team. If they don't win he looks totally stupid. If they get swept, he looks like even more of an asshole. I guess he's willing to take the risk. The one thing about Terry, though, is that if the Mavs lose, he won't step up and give them credit, or say that he was stupid for getting the tattoo. When things go right for him, he's all mouth. When things go wrong, he's dickless. The funny thing is, for some fans being mouthy and dickless is actually a plus. Once you understand that, a lot of the comments here actually make sense.

ninja please. They were at home and just finished another come back win after an even larger come back win. It was just an emotional moment. I hate Terry but to even make a point about this is stupid. It's not like he hung on the rim, grabbed his nuts and howled.

TJastal
05-26-2011, 01:10 PM

lmao @ spurs fans getting themselves in a tizzy over a tatoo..

TJastal
05-26-2011, 01:14 PM
ninja please. They were at home and just finished another come back win after an even larger come back win. It was just an emotional moment. I hate Terry but to even make a point about this is stupid. It's not like he hung on the rim, grabbed his nuts and howled.

As a fan I can appreciate Terry's exuberance for his city, his team.. Much better than watching Popovich on his knees sucking laker dick in every interview.

Spurtacus
05-27-2011, 02:17 PM
Are you guys really surprised by Terry's dunk? Adrenaline takes over and some guys are just more retarded than others.

spurs10
05-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Are you guys really surprised by Terry's dunk? Adrenaline takes over and some guys are just more retarded than others.
Well said and very hot girl in your sig!
:toast

John Basedow
05-27-2011, 03:36 PM
If this really bothers you, then you care too much.

Cane
05-27-2011, 03:40 PM
Are you guys really surprised by Terry's dunk? Adrenaline takes over and some guys are just more retarded than others.:lol

Well said and very hot girl in your sig!

Jessica Burciaga :hat

spurs10
05-27-2011, 03:45 PM

Jessica Burciaga :hat
Thanks!

DMC
05-27-2011, 09:02 PM
Who gives a shit if Terry dunked it. This isn't high school ball. There are no burgers and shakes after.

DMC
05-27-2011, 09:05 PM

I strongly disagree. Terry's tattoo has nothing to do with it. You can have a tattoo of a hot woman even if your wife is a greasy fatass. It doesn't mean anything other than he was willing to put it there because that was his goal.

If I got that tattoo, that would be stupid. I could get a tattoo of like a 14lb bass or something... same concept.

DMC
05-27-2011, 09:06 PM

JT is one step above Nate Robinson in IQ, but he's a world away from Nate in terms of class. Nate would have dunked it as well, but at the wrong end.

Sec24Row7
05-28-2011, 06:00 PM
I like dirk, but if the mavs were playing the soviet union I would be wearing red comrade.

Sean Cagney
05-28-2011, 09:22 PM
If the Mavs win the Finals, then Terry's tattoo makes him look like a believer, and an inspiration to the team. If they don't win he looks totally stupid. If they get swept, he looks like even more of an asshole.

Not the first time any of those has happened! I would love to see it again.

21+20+9+50=4 Rings
05-31-2011, 01:18 AM
Jason Terry is a douchebag.

He needs to learn from the great community of San Antonio what class really means

Ditty
05-31-2011, 02:52 AM
Jason Terry is a douchebag.

He needs to learn from the great community of San Antonio what class really means

as much as that statement has runed it's course

this troll sure is entertaining :lol

mavsfan1000
05-31-2011, 02:58 AM
It wasn't classy but let him enjoy his moment. I can think of many worse things done by other players in the league. Cockiness is the least of the bad things done in this league.

Sense
05-31-2011, 10:12 AM
Does anybody in this thread happen to live in Port Arthur by chance?

I used to live in Beaumont... and work in Port Arthur....

spurs777
05-31-2011, 10:29 AM
I hope we trade for him, he is my favorite player not on the spurs

GSH
06-03-2011, 10:22 AM
In the 4th quarter of last night's game (Game 2, Finals) Dwayne Wade made a 3-pointer to open up the Heat's biggest lead of the game. And, being the assholes that they are, the Heat players celebrated right in front of the Dallas bench. The Mavs players said it really pissed them off, and that it was the inspriation for them to rally and win the game. Go figure.

Kudos to the Mavs players for digging down and getting the win. But fuck all of you Mavs fans (and every other kind of fan) who said that Terry's dunk wasn't an asshole thing to do. I guarantee every one of you thought it was chickenshit when it was happening to your team, just like the players did. In the end, it turns out that the "butthurt fans" are you guys.

TJastal
06-03-2011, 10:44 AM
In the 4th quarter of last night's game (Game 2, Finals) Dwayne Wade made a 3-pointer to open up the Heat's biggest lead of the game. And, being the assholes that they are, the Heat players celebrated right in front of the Dallas bench. The Mavs players said it really pissed them off, and that it was the inspriation for them to rally and win the game. Go figure.

Kudos to the Mavs players for digging down and getting the win. But fuck all of you Mavs fans (and every other kind of fan) who said that Terry's dunk wasn't an asshole thing to do. I guarantee every one of you thought it was chickenshit when it was happening to your team, just like the players did. In the end, it turns out that the "butthurt fans" are you guys.

So how exactly does celebrating with a game ending dunk with no time remaining draw any comparison to celebrating in front of another team's bench with 7 minutes remaining in a game? At least Terry didn't celebrate early and look like a fool. :lol

Phillip
06-03-2011, 11:09 AM

Are you gay?

Seriously... are you gay?

ffadicted
06-03-2011, 11:12 AM
I would've done the same, I'm all about the BM

spurs777
06-03-2011, 01:42 PM
yeah Lebron and Wade's celebration worked out like Durants "belt"

Monostradamus
07-28-2011, 07:13 PM
Can't wait to see him try and punch LeBron in the junk when it's 3-1 Miami.