PDA

View Full Version : Boom Boom Boom Way Ho

RedsLakers24
05-26-2011, 04:52 PM
82VtBxeJH3I

Viva Las Espuelas
05-26-2011, 05:07 PM
I was waiting for her to instruct me to sway my hands in the air, indifferently.

HighLowLobForBig-50
05-26-2011, 05:14 PM
i watched the whole thing :lol
comments are funny on youtube

Technique
05-26-2011, 06:27 PM
So this is what the ring girl does on her spare time.

CuckingFunt
05-26-2011, 06:32 PM
nUkMg1cDAME

ALVAREZ6
05-26-2011, 06:36 PM
lmao is this retarded slut serious, or is she terrible as a joke?

CuckingFunt
05-26-2011, 06:42 PM
lmao is this retarded slut serious, or is she terrible as a joke?

I'm guessing serious. Apparently everything that's up now was re-uploaded by other people because she removed all her videos and her youtube profile when comments got mean.

CuckingFunt
05-26-2011, 06:43 PM
And retarded slut seems unnecessary. The fact she's tone deaf and completely lacking a sense of rhythm provides plenty of insult opportunity.

patos
05-26-2011, 06:51 PM
:lol

Andrew Cunanan
05-26-2011, 06:51 PM
Fuck this place.

fraga
05-26-2011, 08:21 PM
http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/never_go_full_retard0.jpg

Summers
05-26-2011, 08:49 PM
nUkMg1cDAME

I've always been fascinated by people who can't sing but don't realize it. My step sister is like that.

mrsmaalox
05-26-2011, 10:22 PM
It reminds me a little of an interview I saw a few years back with one of my musical idols, Neil Young. The interviewer asked him about his "unique style" and the initial reactions at the start of his career. He said he was pretty surprised when people would say he couldn't sing, because, to him, he sounded great :lol Basically his attitude was "it feels fucking good to sing, so I'm gonna sing and no one's gonna stop me"!

Of course, the fact that he's a gifted musician and a god amongst songwriters helps a little.

CuckingFunt
05-26-2011, 10:28 PM
I kind of get not noticing that you're a shit singer. I mean, being tone deaf by definition means that you wouldn't be able to hear the difference between what your voice is doing and what the music is doing.

I don't get being so completely off in rhythm, though. I am literally unable to understand how someone can hear a beat, can sing along with a piece of music, and not notice that they're missing it completely. Kind of like when people clap at concerts and there's always those one or two people completely oblivious to the fact the entire crowd is clapping at a different time than they are.

Pistons < Spurs
05-26-2011, 10:37 PM
OMG.... wtf was that. I thought the Boom Boom Boom was bad, but holy crap that Poker Face was beyond believable. How is that possible? A whole new level of awful and still hard to imagine someone would really put themselves out there with these vids. If you're that ... unusual ... you should keep it to yourself. You don't flaunt it on youtube. I've seen plenty of odd, weird and different individuals thanks to the internet, but this chick may be the tops.

DMC
05-26-2011, 10:57 PM
She knows she cannot sing. She doesn't care. People want to be known, they were the runt of the litter or just left out of the breast fest as a kid. It doesn't matter how they are known, idiot, genius, strange, fascinating, whore, deep throat a drive shaft from a Volvo truck, anything. Just be known.

patos
05-26-2011, 11:57 PM
She knows she cannot sing. She doesn't care. People want to be known, they were the runt of the litter or just left out of the breast fest as a kid. It doesn't matter how they are known, idiot, genius, strange, fascinating, whore, deep throat a drive shaft from a Volvo truck, anything. Just be known.

but i think she does because she deleted her videos and channel

Read: The new internet star, CathyMay15 from Norway. Let's get this viral.
Just to clarify; This is not me singing, it's CathyMay15.
So please stop sending me PM's asking me to marry you.
She deleted her channel and all her videos because of some haters. This is reuploaded.

patos
05-26-2011, 11:57 PM
i think you are wrong

Sense
05-27-2011, 12:13 AM
Am I the only one that thinks she might be autistic or something?

CuckingFunt
05-27-2011, 12:19 AM
She's from Norway. I'm sure at least part of it has to do with singing in a non-native language.

GinobiliForTres
05-27-2011, 12:21 AM
I kind of get not noticing that you're a shit singer. I mean, being tone deaf by definition means that you wouldn't be able to hear the difference between what your voice is doing and what the music is doing.

I don't get being so completely off in rhythm, though. I am literally unable to understand how someone can hear a beat, can sing along with a piece of music, and not notice that they're missing it completely. Kind of like when people clap at concerts and there's always those one or two people completely oblivious to the fact the entire crowd is clapping at a different time than they are.

Agreed. I've been a percussionist in middle/high school band for the past 7 years and it drives me up the wall to hear someone who is off beat from a song, singing it or playing it. I can't stand it, and I don't know how I lasted through a minute of that video.

Frenzy
05-27-2011, 09:44 AM
Looks like Hilary swank.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-27-2011, 09:56 AM
She's from Norway. I'm sure at least part of it has to do with singing in a non-native language.

Didn't affect Klaus Maine

Dex
05-27-2011, 12:52 PM
That chick is doing nothing but trolling the internets, and it's working like a charm. All she did was sing some corny line on top of some crap eurodance track, then put it out for the YouTubes to devour.

A million hits and a Tosh.0 appearance later, she's already "retired" from being a web celebrity.

ALVAREZ6
05-27-2011, 12:55 PM
Agreed. I've been a percussionist in middle/high school band for the past 7 years and it drives me up the wall to hear someone who is off beat from a song, singing it or playing it. I can't stand it, and I don't know how I lasted through a minute of that video.

I don't know how you did either, it creeped and grossed me out within 10 seconds. Her vids literally disturb me in a weird way, can't really explain it, but they just do. Gives a gross feeling.

Bukefal
05-27-2011, 05:32 PM
I read somewhere she had a disease/syndrome or something