PDA

View Full Version : LeBron is scary good!

endrity
05-26-2011, 08:16 PM
Going into the 06 Finals, it was also a clear battle between the two best playoff performers that year, Dirk and Wade. What Wade did in the Finals, even the whistles he got, was mostly in line with what he had done before in the three rounds prior. I don't get that feeling from him this year. His athleticism isn't quite what it was, and his jumper is very inconsistent. Some nights it's really good, but against the Bulls he is missing a lot of open looks.

LeBron on the other hand is on the money right now. For all the shit he got about not working enough on his game, you can tell he has worked hard to improve his footwork and jumper. I am sure he's studied Kobe a bit, cause right now he's starting to get it all down, coming off screens, turnarounds, pick and roll. He's really the player who is scaring me the most from the Heat right now.

sefant77
05-26-2011, 08:23 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2384/2079598048_baa80cdbb0_o.gif

endrity
05-26-2011, 08:32 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2384/2079598048_baa80cdbb0_o.gif

wtf?????

Killakobe81
05-26-2011, 08:48 PM
Going into the 06 Finals, it was also a clear battle between the two best playoff performers that year, Dirk and Wade. What Wade did in the Finals, even the whistles he got, was mostly in line with what he had done before in the three rounds prior. I don't get that feeling from him this year. His athleticism isn't quite what it was, and his jumper is very inconsistent. Some nights it's really good, but against the Bulls he is missing a lot of open looks.

LeBron on the other hand is on the money right now. For all the shit he got about not working enough on his game, you can tell he has worked hard to improve his footwork and jumper. I am sure he's studied Kobe a bit, cause right now he's starting to get it all down, coming off screens, turnarounds, pick and roll. He's really the player who is scaring me the most from the Heat right now.

Great post, i agree 100%. he is the only 1 that I think can stop the Diggler from getting his ring.

endrity
05-26-2011, 08:50 PM
Great post, i agree 100%. he is the only 1 that I think can stop the Diggler from getting his ring.

Too bad that it's playing out the same way as in 06.

NewcastleKEG
05-26-2011, 08:52 PM
Wade is 4 years older now. But whenever a performance is compared these days to greatest all time playoff games Wade vs Mavericks is it post MJ

I remember LeBron's series against the Pistons to get into the Finals and that is still his finest. James is disappointing because it's almost like he's declined as a player the past 2years. Off the court crap

endrity
05-26-2011, 08:56 PM
Wade is 4 years older now. But whenever a performance is compared these days to greatest all time playoff games Wade vs Mavericks is it post MJ

I remember LeBron's series against the Pistons to get into the Finals and that is still his finest. James is disappointing because it's almost like he's declined as a player the past 2years. Off the court crap

On the contrary I think. This is the first time I can say he is starting to master the craft of basketball. His footwork used to terrible.

His Pistons series was him going off against a team that physically had nothing to keep him in check anymore. And he had to score because his team was so much weaker back then. Now he takes his time a lot more, but you can see that his understanding of the game right now is top notch.

NewcastleKEG
05-26-2011, 09:01 PM
On the contrary I think. This is the first time I can say he is starting to master the craft of basketball. His footwork used to terrible.

His Pistons series was him going off against a team that physically had nothing to keep him in check anymore. And he had to score because his team was so much weaker back then. Now he takes his time a lot more, but you can see that his understanding of the game right now is top notch.
He's definitely in a different role but those Pistons were coming off back2back Finals runs. They still had the size and experience.

Hopefully we see an even bigger evolution in his game in his late 20's

endrity
05-26-2011, 09:06 PM
He's definitely in a different role but those Pistons were coming off back2back Finals runs. They still had the size and experience.

Hopefully we see an even bigger evolution in his game in his late 20's

Actually no. They had already lost to the Heat in the 06 ECF. And you could start to see age creeping up on them that year. They should have swept Bron's 06 Cavs, yet it took them 7 games that year. A year later their legs were pretty heavy.

4>0rings
05-26-2011, 09:14 PM
Fucking A'..

Shut up, faggot.

Harlem Preach
05-26-2011, 10:19 PM
Lebron is the goat and the sooner people realize this they can enjoy his greatness

tlongII
05-26-2011, 10:26 PM
LeBron has been the best player in the league for the past 4 years. He's now going to get the recognition. Dallas is fucked.

Cessation
05-26-2011, 10:31 PM
I never liked lebron, but this year's playoffs he's been very impressive. I agree his jumper is so much better than last year. He also doesn't isolate as much, therefore has more energy to finish the game at the end.