PDA

View Full Version : Let's face facts...

TampaDude
05-26-2011, 11:05 PM
...this is LeBron's team now. :hat

Frenzy
05-26-2011, 11:07 PM
He's gonna need a bigger headband soon. That shit is dam near vertical now.

JoeTait75
05-26-2011, 11:09 PM
He's gonna need a bigger headband soon.

He's going to need the Hair Club For Men soon.

Reck
05-26-2011, 11:09 PM
Wade is lending it to him.

That team will always be Wade's.

davethedope
05-26-2011, 11:18 PM
If everyone keeps denying that LeBron is better. It will eventually sound ridiculous
cuz Chris Bosh and Wade barely make the playoffs, together.

DMC
05-26-2011, 11:22 PM
He's gonna need a bigger headband soon. That shit is dam near vertical now.
True.

I was thinking that the other night (didn't watch tonight, knew the outcome).

He should just shave that shit, be more like Mike, and get rid of that stupid ass beard.

DMC
05-26-2011, 11:23 PM
Lebron leaves the Cavs and they go tits up (maybe intentionally). He has the talent and ability to make any so - so team a playoff contender, and any FO would seek more talent to put around him (except Sterling).

JoeTait75
05-26-2011, 11:25 PM
True.

He should just shave that shit, be more like Mike, and get rid of that stupid ass beard.

Some guys can pull off the bald look. LeBron isn't one of them. Hair plugs are in his future.

ChrisRichards
05-26-2011, 11:28 PM
Miami will always be Wade's team. He was the guy that got them that 1st. He was the guy that recruited Lebron. He placed the Miami Heat franchise on the map along with Pat Riley and a little bit of Zo on the side.

That being said, Lebron is the best player without a doubt although this may change once the series against Dallas begins. I think Wade will pick up his game and dominate the Mavericks backcourt of Kidd, Terry (LOL) and Stevenson (ROFL)

ChrisRichards
05-26-2011, 11:30 PM
Some guys can pull off the bald look. LeBron isn't one of them. Hair plugs are in his future.
True. Jordan, KG and Terry Porter had some really nice baldy. Some guys like Lebron and Dirk Nowitzki would look horrible with it.

HarlemHeat37
05-26-2011, 11:33 PM
Lebron has acknowledged that it's Wade's team, he's the best player in their franchise's history..

However, Lebron is obviously the best player on the team, and in the entire league, as expected..

hitmanyr2k
05-26-2011, 11:34 PM
True.

One thing I notice is if Lebron gets that headband knocked off he picks that MF up and rushes it back on his head quick :lol He also uses some kind of spray-on hair dye or something. On another board someone pointed out where he was filling in those bald spots with dye and when the light hit it just right you could see the ink lol.

JoeTait75
05-26-2011, 11:35 PM
One thing I notice is if Lebron gets that headband knocked off he picks that MF up and rushes it back on his head quick :lol He also uses some kind of spray-on hair dye or something. On another board someone pointed out where he was filling in those bald spots with dye and when the light hit it just right you could see the ink lol.

Going bald in your 20's kind of sucks, even if you're a multi-multi-millionaire.

05-27-2011, 12:34 AM
:lmao lebron haters going after his hair after being proven wrong that lebron can't lead in the clutch.

TampaDude
05-27-2011, 12:44 AM
:lmao lebron haters going after his hair after being proven wrong that lebron can't lead in the clutch.

^ this :toast