PDA

View Full Version : Dallas fans...we're all pulling for you

DazedAndConfused
05-27-2011, 12:34 AM
Get 'er done :toast

Jacob1983
05-27-2011, 12:35 AM
If it's sincere, thanks. I give props to any NBA fans who are going for the Mavs especially if they are Laker or Spurs fans.

endrity
05-27-2011, 12:37 AM
Lakers will be rooting for us. Spurs, I am not sure.

The rest of the NBA, except maybe Houston, will support us as well. Don't know if it will be enough though.

monosylab1k
05-27-2011, 12:37 AM
:lmao okay.

I love how there's all these ppl claiming they want Dallas to win, yet if Dallas blows a 10 point lead in Game 1, they'll be the first ones on here going "LOL DALLAS CHOKERICKS!!!!!!!!!!"

Jacob1983
05-27-2011, 12:38 AM
Well, I will take any support for the Mavs. Usually, the national media and non Mav fans love to see the Mavs suck ass and choke. Sorry but it's true.

mazerrackham
05-27-2011, 12:39 AM
I want the Mavs to win, but somehow Terry is suspended and doesn't get a ring...

kwamay_brown54
05-27-2011, 12:46 AM
Go Mavs, alot of respect to the Mavs from a grizzlies fan here. Represent the West and bring home the trophy.:lobt2:

Def Rowe
05-27-2011, 12:48 AM
Just because it would be funny if Miami lost... rooting for the Mavs.

Sisk
05-27-2011, 01:11 AM
I'd like to see Dirk and most of the other Mavs get a ring. Dirk most of all of course... Jason Terry - fuck no.

Don't really know how I feel about Miami winning it.

That being said I'm thinking Miami wins in 6.

ElNono
05-27-2011, 01:13 AM
lol Lakerfan only saving grace is to claim they were eliminated by the champs...

Frenzy
05-27-2011, 01:17 AM
:lmao okay.

I love how there's all these ppl claiming they want Dallas to win, yet if Dallas blows a 10 point lead in Game 1, they'll be the first ones on here going "LOL DALLAS CHOKERICKS!!!!!!!!!!"

So :lol

Jacob1983
05-27-2011, 01:22 AM
Spurs fans, when are you gonna forgive Terry for the Finley dick punch?

Proxy
05-27-2011, 01:28 AM

Never. Why should we?

Dirk deserves a ring though, and the existence of Miami is a blemish on the history of the game...

this outweighs my desire to watch Terry and Cuban get their eyes gouged out and thrown into the sun.... so go mavs.

Tp9gospursgo
05-27-2011, 01:33 AM
I;m rooting for the Mavs as well.

DAF86
05-27-2011, 01:39 AM

I couldn't give a fuck about that. It's Terry's general attitude that bothers me.

DazedAndConfused
05-27-2011, 01:39 AM
lol Lakerfan only saving grace is to claim they were eliminated by the champs...

Couldn't care less. Lakers ringed twice in a row, they were due for a letdown.

Unlike pathetic SAS fans, I root WC all the way even if my team gets eliminated.

endrity
05-27-2011, 01:43 AM
Go Mavs, alot of respect to the Mavs from a grizzlies fan here. Represent the West and bring home the trophy.:lobt2:

This is what I respect the most, fans of other teams, not involved in rivalries with either Dallas or Miami, coming out to support us.

ElNono
05-27-2011, 01:44 AM
Couldn't care less. Lakers ringed twice in a row, they were due for a letdown.

Unlike pathetic SAS fans, I root WC all the way even if my team gets eliminated.

I don't care. Once the Spurs are done, whoever wins, so be it.

Jacob1983
05-27-2011, 01:47 AM
I don't see why it would be a horrible thing for the Mavs to win the championship. If that happened, the Spurs and Lakers would still have a combined 20 championships to just 1 Mavs championships. I don't see how it hurts your teams.

Besides, do you really want that piece of shit Lecrab get a ring? That guy is a cocky spoiled arrogant brat who disrespected his hometown, the fans, and the state of Ohio.
Dirk is like a white Duncan. He's humble, not flashy, and doesn't give a shit about endorsements, commercials, money, or attention. He just wants to win.

ElNono
05-27-2011, 01:48 AM
Dirk is just not as classy as the Spurs :cry :cry :cry

jjktkk
05-27-2011, 01:51 AM
I don't care. Once the Spurs are done, whoever wins, so be it.

This.

Venti Quattro
05-27-2011, 01:52 AM

Spurfan wishing for Memphis to go all the way so they could live down their team choking to the Grizz :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

you've no room, 8'fer. tee, hee

Fergie The Florists
05-27-2011, 01:53 AM
This.

Shut up faggot you have been sucking miamis dicks all night. lmao spurs fag who jealous of mavericks sucess

dav4463
05-27-2011, 01:59 AM
I hate the mavs. I hate the heat. I hate the mavs more. Go Heat.

Frenzy
05-27-2011, 02:11 AM
Anything would be better then a sweep tbh

Juggity
05-27-2011, 02:12 AM
The Heat impressed me tonight with their unbelievable 2 minute turnaround and backdoor sweep of the league MVP (perhaps undeserving of the title). And really, I could care less about Cleveland's butthurt fans. LeBron James was not going to spend his most fruitful NBA years locked in a dead end franchise after it was clear that the team was not going to be able to give him any supporting players other than a washed up bargain bin Shaq. He made the right decision to leave; after all, if he had gone ringless his entire career and somehow still made it to the HOF, his name would always have an asterisk next to it.

As for Dallas, the whole team except for Dirk is a pile of thuggery and bullshit. I wish that fella had been given a better chance to be a legend on a better team over his impressive and talented prime years, rather than wasting it as a pawn in Mark Cuban's playpen. Guy could've been looking at his 6th or 7th ring by now if he'd been paired up with another group of talented players, rather than chasing the elusive shadow of his first, and barely at that.

mytespurs
05-27-2011, 02:46 AM
If it's sincere, thanks. I give props to any NBA fans who are going for the Mavs especially if they are Laker or Spurs fans.

I'm a spurs fans & I wish the best 4 the mavs.......it's going 2 be tough-miami has hf advantage, they play xcellent D & they're coming 2together a year earlier than I expected.

Mavs have a chance 2 redeem themselves from '06-this seems 2 be their best opportunity 2 do it.:toast

Go Mavs!

Kai
05-27-2011, 03:34 AM
Go Heat

ChumpDumper
05-27-2011, 03:57 AM
Why are you pulling for Dallas fans?

Giuseppe
05-27-2011, 05:14 AM
O & Forever!

TheManFromAcme
05-27-2011, 05:39 AM

Spur fan really has no room to talk here....

scanry
05-27-2011, 05:43 AM
I would've pulled for the Mavs had they faced the Bulls, but i'm kind of a San Antonio Heat fan!!! :lol

So go HEAT and i want Zydronus to ring before he retires!!!! :toast

Bill_Brasky
05-27-2011, 05:45 AM
:lmao mavfan pretending they would go for the Spurs if the tables were turned. Fuck Dallas.

DPG21920
05-27-2011, 07:47 AM
You dont know how much of an impact pooling together support on the internet can truly have for the Mavs. Just inspiring.

Sportstudi
05-27-2011, 07:50 AM
:lmao mavfan pretending they would go for the Spurs if the tables were turned. Fuck Dallas.

I would. I'm not a fan of SA, but I hate the Heat with a passion. Claiming the trophy already before the season, this "not 1, not 2..." bullshit...

Seriously, I'm sure that if the finals were SA - Miami and SA wins, the amount of trash-talk around here against Dallas would rise to new levels, but the nuthugging of LeBron and Wade in the media (especially ESPN) would be much worse to endure. Thus, if SA would face Miami, I would pull for SA.

DPG21920
05-27-2011, 07:53 AM
Laker fans hate Lebron bc of their love for Kobe. They feel everything he adds simultaneously subtracts from Kobe. That's why they "hate" the Heat. If it was truly for the reasons they stated they would hate LA as they are every bit as pretentious and arrogant.

ChrisRichards
05-27-2011, 07:54 AM
I would. I'm not a fan of SA, but I hate the Heat with a passion. Claiming the trophy already before the season, this "not 1, not 2..." bullshit...

What do you expect him to say? the Heat will blow not 1, not 2 but 7 chances :rolleyes

TheManFromAcme
05-27-2011, 08:03 AM
The Heat impressed me tonight with their unbelievable 2 minute turnaround and backdoor sweep of the league MVP (perhaps undeserving of the title). And really, I could care less about Cleveland's butthurt fans. LeBron James was not going to spend his most fruitful NBA years locked in a dead end franchise after it was clear that the team was not going to be able to give him any supporting players other than a washed up bargain bin Shaq. He made the right decision to leave; after all, if he had gone ringless his entire career and somehow still made it to the HOF, his name would always have an asterisk next to it.

As for Dallas, the whole team except for Dirk is a pile of thuggery and bullshit. I wish that fella had been given a better chance to be a legend on a better team over his impressive and talented prime years, rather than wasting it as a pawn in Mark Cuban's playpen. Guy could've been looking at his 6th or 7th ring by now if he'd been paired up with another group of talented players, rather than chasing the elusive shadow of his first, and barely at that.

doesn't remove him from bytch status nonetheless and I can care less what your justification is. phuck him. I am sure he'll ring but please don't think this guy is going to ring a'la Jordan, Kobe or Duncan. I've said it once and I'll say it again; "that window ain't as open as ya'll think"...please.

odds will be stacked against the Mavs but here's hoping they pull it off and if for anyting, for Dirk and his loyalty to his team and fan base unlike bytch Lebum.

DPG21920
05-27-2011, 08:08 AM
So is Kobe a "bytch" for going on a whirlwind media tour saying he wants to be traded and that LA needs to "ship Bynums ass out"?

dunkman
05-27-2011, 08:11 AM
Uh, not really . . . but that Polish 7 footer does deserve a ring or two.

TheManFromAcme
05-27-2011, 08:13 AM
So is Kobe a "bytch" for going on a whirlwind media tour saying he wants to be traded and that LA needs to "ship Bynums ass out"?

probably, but stay with the topic on hand....this is about the bytch Lebum is.....

DPG21920
05-27-2011, 08:20 AM
No it's about Laker fan going all Cobbler.

picc84
05-27-2011, 08:24 AM
I want the Mavs to win, but somehow Terry is suspended and doesn't get a ring...

In a perfect world, this would happen.

picc84
05-27-2011, 08:24 AM

No laker fans give a fuck about that.

djohn2oo8
05-27-2011, 08:42 AM
Lakers will be rooting for us. Spurs, I am not sure.

The rest of the NBA, except maybe Houston, will support us as well. Don't know if it will be enough though.

If Houston fans decided not to pull for Dallas, it would be a better reason than why everyone is rooting against the Heat. Dirk DESERVES a ring, so I'd like to see it happen

koriwhat
05-27-2011, 09:13 AM
Fuck dallas & their fans!

Bill_Brasky
05-27-2011, 09:27 AM

:toast

Amarelooms
05-27-2011, 09:29 AM

fuck you and your slut mom for spreading her legs

:elephant

TampaDude
05-27-2011, 10:01 AM

:lol

BTW...Mavs in 6.

Don't mess with TEXAS!!!!! :hat

Sleepy_Floyd
05-27-2011, 10:08 AM
I just want to see some good basketball. At this point it doesn't really matter anymore as a spurs fan.

Killakobe81
05-27-2011, 10:33 AM
Not me, I am not sure yet. Buy I think I am leaning towards the Heat here is why:

1. Lebron. Yes he is a pompous ass, yes the media gives him love and protects him in ways Kobe does not get, but my eyes don't lie. The man is the most athletically gifted player i have ever seen. he has worked on his game to take advantage of those gifts. the man has had more hype on him than ANY player in sports history (maybe only tiger is in the ballpark) and he has delivered on everything but a title. he gets that his chance at GOAT remains alive and for me personally, Im ready for someone to put a legit threat to MJ's GOAT status ... Kobe could not, hard has he tried. Now lebron may get his shot. He just needs to win on the Finals stage and it starts Tuesday.

2. the Lakers and the rest of the league. Look unless major injury strikes the heat will ring an probably at least a couple times. If the Mavs win, it will give teams like the Lakers, celts, spurs etc. "false hope". Without changes none of those teams have a chance at beating Lebron with wade at his side 4 out of 7. i do not want my team to think only minor tweaks can make up the difference. if Miami wins espcially if they win convincingly ...it will force teams to build up a contender or purge contracts for a rebuild. Because the Heat are the favorites for the next 3 years ...

3. Living in DFW hard to root for the Mavs. Though the Laker "hate" is not as bad as when i lived in SA ...having to eat turd sandwiches after the Laker loss the past two weeks and seeing the bandwaggoners hop on just like when the rangers were winning last year, it has been disgusting. (no disrespect to the diehards that post on here)

Killakobe81
05-27-2011, 10:38 AM
But would love to see Dirk win as well. best playoff run (offensively) since prime Hakeem ...been watching Kidd since his senior year in HS ...would love to see his leadership and unselfish play rewarded. so i'm torn.

koriwhat
05-27-2011, 10:45 AM

again, let me reiterate my stance if you will... FUCK DALLAS! FUCK THE MAVS! AND FUCK THEIR FANS!

stretch
05-27-2011, 10:45 AM
lol calf tats

lol koriwhat

lol faggot

koriwhat
05-27-2011, 10:47 AM
lol calf tats

lol koriwhat

lol faggot

lol adolescent

lol faggot

lol mavs fan

lol false hope like terry getting that LOB tatted on him

lol mavs fan on a spurs forum

lol you're a cunt ass faggot!

lol FUCK DALLAS! FUCK THE MAVS! FUCK THEIR FANS!

koriwhat
05-27-2011, 10:48 AM
oh and...

LOL been up all night tatting... fuck i am tired!

LOL mavs winning anything but a measly wcf trophy... hahahaha

stretch
05-27-2011, 10:51 AM
lol adolescent

lol faggot

lol mavs fan

lol false hope like terry getting that LOB tatted on him

lol mavs fan on a spurs forum

lol you're a cunt ass faggot!

lol FUCK DALLAS! FUCK THE MAVS! FUCK THEIR FANS!

lol anal lover

lol spurs fan

lol calf tats

lol challenging me to a fight and chickening out

koriwhat
05-27-2011, 10:55 AM
lol anal lover

lol spurs fan

lol calf tats

lol challenging me to a fight and chickening out

i can't wait to taste your tears as you cry while watching dirk and company get their shit pushed in... ah, it's gonna be great!

Bandwagon Mavs fan on a SPURS forum... nuff said!

badfish22
05-27-2011, 11:16 AM
:lol spurfan of all people talking shit

Mav-elous Man
05-27-2011, 12:21 PM
Never. Why should we?

Dirk deserves a ring though, and the existence of Miami is a blemish on the history of the game...

this outweighs my desire to watch Terry and Cuban get their eyes gouged out and thrown into the sun.... so go mavs.

But you guys forgave Robert Horry for that chickenshit move he did on Nash and that was much worse than anything Terry has EVER done to a Spur. How do you explain that backwards ass logic?

z0sa
05-27-2011, 12:37 PM
But you guys forgave Robert Horry for that chickenshit move he did on Nash and that was much worse than anything Terry has EVER done to a Spur. How do you explain that backwards ass logic?

You really think the Hipcheck compares to the Nut Punch?

I know one completely changed an entire playoff series, but that doesn't mean it was more chickenshit than punching someone's undefended nutsack

Axe Murderer
05-27-2011, 12:39 PM
Where did you disagree with my opinion, moron?

You said lol 3d about perhaps the most powerful console on the market right now, all things considered. That's how dumb you are, to start things.

The zelda comment was an obvious dig at me, which had nothing to do with my "opinion." You merely stated yours, in the most assholish way possible.

Don't think I haven't noticed your sniveling little comments at me in the past, either. You do the same to cry havoc and anyone else you can pile on to without being noticed. I don't know why you're a little butthurt douchebag.

"lol 3d" is just another pile-on move by you. You are too stupid to realize this is NOT A FUCKING 3D TV that everyone else in the geek forum has been hating on, it's a stereoscopic screen that does NOT require glasses.

Also realize many who do not like 3D tv HAVE voiced interest in 3d gaming.

Besides the built-in 3d, it's also an extremely powerful gaming system with a near infinite variety of development options. The 3D capability is a powerful bonus to that hard-ware.

Now scurry along, asswipe, and don't lie any more.

Fpoonsie
05-27-2011, 12:40 PM

I don't even dislike the Mavs like a lot of the SA fans around here, but those aren't comparable...and you consistently have bullsfan-esqe faggy arguments/opinions.

z0sa
05-27-2011, 12:45 PM

You said lol 3d about perhaps the most powerful console on the market right now, all things considered. That's how dumb you are, to start things.

The zelda comment was an obvious dig at me, which had nothing to do with my "opinion." You merely stated yours, in the most assholish way possible.

Don't think I haven't noticed your sniveling little comments at me in the past, either. You do the same to cry havoc and anyone else you can pile on to without being noticed. I don't know why you're a little butthurt douchebag.

"lol 3d" is just another pile-on move by you. You are too stupid to realize this is NOT A FUCKING 3D TV that everyone else in the geek forum has been hating on, it's a stereoscopic screen that does NOT require glasses.

Besides the built-in 3d, it's also an extremely powerful gaming system with a near infinite variety of development options. The 3D capability is a powerful bonus to that hard-ware.

Mav-elous Man
05-27-2011, 12:51 PM
Ok. What looks worse?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LT_C7o5ZGM&feature=related

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyLn5M8c2Gw

Fpoonsie
05-27-2011, 12:53 PM
Nash admitted he sold the foul.

lol Mav-elous Man

lol faggot

Fpoonsie
05-27-2011, 12:55 PM
Just because you're sack-less, it doesn't mean that a slight tap doesn't send a normal dude into hysterics, much less a punch.

Mav-elous Man
05-27-2011, 12:58 PM
I don't even dislike the Mavs like a lot of the SA fans around here, but those aren't comparable...and you consistently have bullsfan-esqe faggy arguments/opinions.

And you continue to suck sick dicks.

silverblk mystix
05-27-2011, 12:59 PM
FUCK THE MAVS!

Listen here, I will S-P-E-L-L it out for you idiot alleged Spurs fans who are -all of a sudden- jumping on the hated Mavs bandwagon....

Next season...

Be fuckin' prepared to hear these words every fuckin' time the spurs play the mavs;

The Spurs vs. the DEFENDING CHAMPION MAVERICKS with FINALS MVP Dirk....blah...blah....

You really wanna hear that shit all year?

Do you also want to have to hear those insufferable cocksmoking smug mavs fans talking TWICE the amount of shit you hear now???? They will say that 4 rings is ancient history and that the ONLY title that is relevant is NOW....

Do YOU want to have to defend that shit and talk about PRE-2007???????

I think not.

So S-T-F-U with all this fuckin' bullshit talk about, "Dirk has class" "Dirk is humble" ...."Cuban is a good owner" blah-fuckin'-blah....

When the game is on the line next season...and the spurs are hanging on to a precarious lead....and the Mavs come back to win---because they now have new-fangled championship swagger....

all you little bandwagon faggot mavs supporters who are also allegedly Spurs fans can suck my dick and remember how you were sucking off these idiot Mavs and their idiot fans...

I will remind you how you were ready to suck on Dirk's dick when he hits a fallaway game-winning 3 ball to break the spurs hearts...and...

as he runs down the court with his tongue hanging out and that stupid smirk on his face...

I will call out all you fuckin idiot Spurs/Mavs bandwaggoners.

FUCK THE MAVS....KEEP THEM DOWN WHERE THEY FUCKIN' BELONG...

0 & FOREVER!!!!!!!

Mav-elous Man
05-27-2011, 01:00 PM
Nash admitted he sold the foul.

lol Mav-elous Man

lol faggot

lol spurs fan thinking his team never does any wrong

lol supporting rapists and teammate wife fuckers

lol Fpoonsie is an animal fucking, cum-guzzler

Fpoonsie
05-27-2011, 01:01 PM
lol spurs fan thinking his team never does any wrong

lol supporting rapists and teammate wife fuckers

lol Fpoonsie is an animal fucking, cum-guzzler

Try to stay on topic...that being that you lack testicles, otherwise you wouldn't be making this argument.

Mav-elous Man
05-27-2011, 01:06 PM
Funny how people get on threads and say things they wouldn't dare say to someone's face. Who lacks tecticles now? Do me a favor and go somewhere else and be a bitch. You fuckin with a grown ass man over here BOY!!!

Fpoonsie
05-27-2011, 01:19 PM
Funny how people get on threads and say things they wouldn't dare say to someone's face. Who lacks tecticles now? Do me a favor and go somewhere else and be a bitch. You fuckin with a grown ass man over here BOY!!!

lol Mav-man with the early TCs

Tough-talkin when your man parts are called into question, which would indicate that I was right about your lack of 'em, or you wanna hollow-cheeks your way through mine...

...maybe both.

lefty
05-27-2011, 01:29 PM
Are you trying to do to the Mavs what I did to the Lakers?

Mav-elous Man
05-27-2011, 01:35 PM
lol Mav-man with the early TCs

Tough-talkin when your man parts are called into question, which would indicate that I was right about your lack of 'em, or you wanna hollow-cheeks your way through mine...

...maybe both.

Tell me something. You have 3 consecutive posts referring to my testicles when I never mentioned them once. What is your fascination with them? And you call ME faggy? Please keep my testicles out of your mouth.

Spurtacus
05-27-2011, 01:47 PM
Fuck Dallas, but I hope they win. Lesser of two evils.

Anyways, 4 > 1 is still good.

If the NBA puts in a hard salary cap the Mavs are done with their 90 million payroll. 2011 or bust for Cuban

Fpoonsie
05-27-2011, 01:49 PM
Tell me something. You have 3 consecutive posts referring to my testicles when I never mentioned them once. What is your fascination with them? And you call ME faggy? Please keep my testicles out of your mouth.

lol deflecting

You started arguing that a man gettin hit in his testicles isn't that big a' deal. I, naturally, inferred that you lacked them, otherwise you wouldn't be taking that stance.

lol presumably having a vagina

Budkin
05-27-2011, 01:49 PM
Go mavs go!

Rummpd
05-27-2011, 02:07 PM
Go Mavs win one for Dirk!

redskinfan
05-27-2011, 02:20 PM
Fuck Dallas I hope they get swept! Spursfan should never root for those ass-clowns!

dirk4mvp
05-27-2011, 02:24 PM
lol sean taylor

daspurs
05-27-2011, 02:25 PM
lol sean taylor

Thats fucked up , messing around or not.

redskinfan
05-27-2011, 02:26 PM
LOL that sig has Dirk head on top of a cock and balls looking tornado.

dirk4mvp
05-27-2011, 02:29 PM
lol redskinfan thinking of cock and balls

dirk4mvp
05-27-2011, 02:30 PM
Thats fucked up , messing around or not.

Nobody told him to be a jiggaboo thug.

redskinfan
05-27-2011, 02:32 PM
lol redskinfan thinking of cock and balls

LOL mavs fan having a Dirk picture on top of Cock and Balls!

dirk4mvp
05-27-2011, 02:34 PM
I enjoy making things that doesn't look like cock and balls look like cock and balls :hungry:

Spurtacus
05-27-2011, 02:36 PM
lol sean taylor

That is beyond fucked up man. Seriously, thug or not, show some respect. The man didn't do anything to you or your family.

redskinfan
05-27-2011, 02:37 PM
Nobody told him to jiggaboo me in my boo boo!.

Mav-elous Man
05-27-2011, 02:51 PM
lol deflecting

You started arguing that a man gettin hit in his testicles isn't that big a' deal. I, naturally, inferred that you lacked them, otherwise you wouldn't be taking that stance.

lol presumably having a vagina

Still with my testicles in your mouth I see. Some people never learn. SMDH:nope

jjktkk
05-27-2011, 04:01 PM
lol sean taylor

dirk4mvp=class.

dirk4mvp
05-27-2011, 04:01 PM
lol gnsf thinking he can use blue text.

lol spurs

jjktkk
05-27-2011, 04:06 PM
I'm a bolded letter Mavfan on a Spur's forum. Take that bitches.

:depressed

dirk4mvp
05-27-2011, 04:13 PM
lmao gnsf

jjktkk
05-27-2011, 04:26 PM
lmao gnsf

Hope Mono will pat you on the head when he sees how your going off today on the Forum. Maybe you can get even a more bolded name. :tu

dirk4mvp
05-27-2011, 04:27 PM
meanwhile, Kori still won't know who the fuck you are and leave you gray :lol

HarlemHeat37
05-27-2011, 04:51 PM
Dirk4mvp has absolutely no class, who the fuck makes a comment like that?..

dirk4mvp
05-27-2011, 05:02 PM

tbh, would you rank it ahead of or behind making fun of Darrent Williams?

Spurs da champs
05-27-2011, 05:16 PM
Fuck Dallas I hope they get swept! Spursfan should never root for those ass-clowns!

This, any spurs fan who roots for Dallas or LAL isn't a spurs fan.

jjktkk
05-27-2011, 06:17 PM

He tries too hard to be Mono's lapdog tbh.

koriwhat
05-27-2011, 08:55 PM
FUCK THE MAVS!...FUCK THE MAVS....KEEP THEM DOWN WHERE THEY FUCKIN' BELONG...

0 & FOREVER!!!!!!!

fuck yeah! i'm sick of all these fuckin' clown ass bandwagon fans coming out of the woodwork hoping to "win one for dirk". these stupid fucks make me sick.

exactly.

This, any spurs fan who roots for Dallas or LAL isn't a spurs fan.

nuff said.

Venti Quattro
05-27-2011, 10:29 PM
FUCK THE MAVS!

Listen here, I will S-P-E-L-L it out for you idiot alleged Spurs fans who are -all of a sudden- jumping on the hated Mavs bandwagon....

Next season...

Be fuckin' prepared to hear these words every fuckin' time the spurs play the mavs;

The Spurs vs. the DEFENDING CHAMPION MAVERICKS with FINALS MVP Dirk....blah...blah....

You really wanna hear that shit all year?

Do you also want to have to hear those insufferable cocksmoking smug mavs fans talking TWICE the amount of shit you hear now???? They will say that 4 rings is ancient history and that the ONLY title that is relevant is NOW....

Do YOU want to have to defend that shit and talk about PRE-2007???????

I think not.

So S-T-F-U with all this fuckin' bullshit talk about, "Dirk has class" "Dirk is humble" ...."Cuban is a good owner" blah-fuckin'-blah....

When the game is on the line next season...and the spurs are hanging on to a precarious lead....and the Mavs come back to win---because they now have new-fangled championship swagger....

all you little bandwagon faggot mavs supporters who are also allegedly Spurs fans can suck my dick and remember how you were sucking off these idiot Mavs and their idiot fans...

I will remind you how you were ready to suck on Dirk's dick when he hits a fallaway game-winning 3 ball to break the spurs hearts...and...

as he runs down the court with his tongue hanging out and that stupid smirk on his face...

I will call out all you fuckin idiot Spurs/Mavs bandwaggoners.

FUCK THE MAVS....KEEP THEM DOWN WHERE THEY FUCKIN' BELONG...

0 & FOREVER!!!!!!!
The MAD runs deep in your veins :lmao :lmao :lmao

silverblk mystix
05-28-2011, 12:11 AM
The MAD runs deep in your veins :lmao :lmao :lmao

...and I don't even hate the mavs as much as I hate the lakers...

don't get me started on those fucks....

HarlemHeat37
05-28-2011, 01:15 AM
He tries too hard to be Mono's lapdog tbh.

:lmao..

dirk4mvp
05-28-2011, 01:15 AM
HH has the gnsf in a frenzy. They love you. Hopefully you'll find time to call in 3 times again the next mono show.

SanAntonioSpurs23
05-28-2011, 02:20 AM
Go Mavs

Technique
05-28-2011, 02:24 AM
Go Mavs

Go Heat

Amaso
05-28-2011, 02:25 AM
will be rooting for mavs and dirk

Technique
05-28-2011, 02:29 AM
will be rooting for mavs and dirk

will be rooting for heat and lebron

SanAntonioSpurs23
05-28-2011, 02:30 AM
Go Heat

Go Fuck yourself :)

Technique
05-28-2011, 02:37 AM
Go Fuck yourself :)

Change your team to the Mavs, faggot. You're no Spur fan.

crc21209
05-28-2011, 02:39 AM

:lol We? Speak for yourself....

redskinfan
05-28-2011, 10:01 AM

So true, I would never root for the Cowboy's as a Redskins fan!...Keep Dallas Trophy-less!

Axe Murderer
05-28-2011, 11:47 AM
lol Sean Taylor

lol dead

koriwhat
05-28-2011, 11:57 AM

:toast

Budkin
05-28-2011, 12:16 PM
Go dirk go!

koriwhat
05-28-2011, 01:56 PM
kdub nigga, weren't you supposed to be getting 2k like a couple weeks ago? hit a nigga up playa

i did but i never got xblive subscription... been too busy tattooing man. i'm not much of a gamer to begin with. just been real hectic lately trying to tattoo as much as possible so i can get better at this ish, doing pretty damn well so far.

redskinfan
05-28-2011, 02:33 PM
lol Sean Taylor

lol dead

LOL Toronto Raptors!:lmao

dirk4mvp
05-28-2011, 02:38 PM
:wow a staggering blow to Axe Murderer

Remember when Sean Taylor was alive?

Thunder Dan
05-28-2011, 02:43 PM
Dallas is America's team

redskinfan
05-28-2011, 02:53 PM
:wow a staggering blow to Axe Murderer

Remember when Sean Taylor was alive reigning terror on my boys?

+1:toast

BUMP'S LEFT FOOT
05-28-2011, 02:57 PM

Andrew Cunanan
05-28-2011, 03:01 PM
+1:toast

Dude you keep digging yourself a hole. :bang

Any deeper and you'll hit Sean Taylor's corpse.

redskinfan
05-28-2011, 03:09 PM
Dude you keep digging yourself a hole. :bang

Any deeper and you'll hit Sean Taylor's corpse.

LOL on ragging on a dead man! Heat in 4 or 5!

Technique
05-28-2011, 07:21 PM
Dallas is America's team

More like America despises LeBron so much that they choose a German as their false savior.

Sean Cagney
05-28-2011, 10:42 PM
Dallas is America's team

Ehhhhhhhhh thats football! But that team is trash and has been for years. :rollin:rollin

ClippersDynasty
05-28-2011, 11:38 PM
I'd like to see Dirk and most of the other Mavs get a ring. Dirk most of all of course... Jason Terry - fuck no.

Don't really know how I feel about Miami winning it.

That being said I'm thinking Miami wins in 6.

:lol This is exactly how I feel. I'd love to see everyone on the Mavs get a ring, just not that fucking faggot, oh well. Mavs got this though.

Sean Cagney
05-29-2011, 12:46 AM
:lol This is exactly how I feel. I'd love to see everyone on the Mavs get a ring, just not that fucking faggot, oh well. Mavs got this though.

SO OTHER FANS hate that clown too as I see! TERRY! Rest of them cool! I have no problem with Kidd, Peja, Chandler or DIRK! I have NO HATE for them at all! They are good dudes and deserve one.

florige
05-29-2011, 01:18 AM
I'm pulling for Dallas just because I don't want LBJ to ever win a championship. EVER. I am a Spurs fan for life, but I don't live in TX so I am not into the whole rivalry thing between Dallas and SA.

Sean Cagney
05-29-2011, 02:02 AM
I'm pulling for Dallas just because I don't want LBJ to ever win a championship. EVER. I am a Spurs fan for life, but I don't live in TX so I am not into the whole rivalry thing between Dallas and SA.

I am not from SA either, but I know the rivalry and I know what I hate and Dallas is one of them! I have been down for a while, this is a huge rivalry and HELL FUCKING NO I will not root for them dudes in the finals even if LBJ is there! I could care less if the building came down on either infact!

Wade is cool with me though so I will say let him win again! I am a DIRK FAN but fuck the rest bruh, Kidd is aiight but after that HEAT! I can't see Terry or Cuban celebrate, sorry.

BTW you don't have to be in TX to see the whole rivalry thing bruh! If you watched from 01 to now you would know it, that shit is deep! DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! It is clear as day they hate eachother.

Technique
05-29-2011, 03:30 AM
That's like Laker fans rooting for the Celtics because they think Rajon Rondo is a pretty cool guy.

Just because the media doesn't OVER-hype the shit out of the Spurs and Mavs doesn't mean it's not a true rivalry.

If you need the media to spoon feed a rivalry for you in the first place then there's really not much else to say.

The point is, there are some rivalries that are friendly, then there are rivalries when you genuinely dislike the other franchise, and their fans if not especially. At no point in your existence on this Earth should you actually cheer, or want your rival team to win, that just goes against human nature. If you're cheering for your enemy then you're a traitor. If you're cheering for the Mavs as a 'Spurs' fan, great, just don't call yourself a Spurs fan.

koriwhat
05-29-2011, 05:03 AM
i still don't understand the hate when it comes to bron. sure, he's a bit egotistical but who isn't? sure, he made a big deal out of the decision but it was for the kids! sure, he's the best all around basketball player and jordan is the best scorer.

anyways, like i always say, "screw all 29 teams not named the SPURS!", but this time around, fuck the mavs! i just can't root for that team or that owner of theirs, i can't imagine that team winning because it would go against the grain.

if satan wasn't just some fairy tale, he'd be sporting a mavs jersey. screw that! we might be homies but i refuse to hangout with that fool when he's sporting that ish!