PDA

View Full Version : Rooting for not so "hype" "less drama" "famous" team.

apalisoc_9
05-27-2011, 02:03 AM
= Intelligent Fan

But rooting for teams like the heat, lakers, celtics..Stupid Fan.

This is the mindset of individuals today in sports. It's really frustrating. Like Yesterday, I told someone that i'll be rooting for the heat if they make it to the finals so in turn got branded as on of them stupid/ not real fans.

I hate the crab dribble. I think the Mavs the got robbed in 06..But i'm rooting for this team because of so called haters that either pick a ringless team in the midsection so they can be called real fans and dem argentinian jokeys who think they are some kind of real fan when all they do is complain when parker takes more shots from their Hero Manu ( my favorite player btw)...

dallaskd
05-27-2011, 02:05 AM
glad to know we have gnsf's support

DAF86
05-27-2011, 02:19 AM
Didn't understand a word.

dallaskd
05-27-2011, 02:21 AM
Candidate for the dumbest post of the year tbh. This guy is either drunk or fucking retarded.

FkLA
05-27-2011, 02:29 AM
Candidate for the dumbest post of the year tbh. This guy is either drunk or fucking retarded.

:lol

jjktkk
05-27-2011, 02:33 AM
= Intelligent Fan

But rooting for teams like the heat, lakers, celtics..Stupid Fan.

This is the mindset of individuals today in sports. It's really frustrating. Like Yesterday, I told someone that i'll be rooting for the heat if they make it to the finals so in turn got branded as on of them stupid/ not real fans.

I hate the crab dribble. I think the Mavs the got robbed in 06..But i'm rooting for this team because of so called haters that either pick a ringless team in the midsection so they can be called real fans and dem argentinian jokeys who think they are some kind of real fan when all they do is complain when parker takes more shots from their Hero Manu ( my favorite player btw)...

WTF is an Argentinian jokey? :lol

apalisoc_9
05-27-2011, 02:34 AM

STFU!!! You think it is easy to be where i am at? you fker...everybody is stupid!! Fck you

dallaskd
05-27-2011, 02:35 AM
STFU!!! You think it is easy to be where i am at? you fker...everybody is stupid!! Fck you

lol pretending to be drunk after starting a retarded fucking thread

DAF86
05-27-2011, 02:36 AM
WTF is an Argentinian jokey? :lol

Google it, trust me.

Sisk
05-27-2011, 02:37 AM
glad to know we have gnsf's support

Who's in your sig?

apalisoc_9
05-27-2011, 02:47 AM
lol pretending to be drunk after starting a retarded fucking thread

I am not drunk you idiot! did i say i'm drunk? stupid mav fan...The spurs would be in your shoes if it wernt for the off the ball bs calls on us..you think you so high dont you..let me remind you, your team is still ringless you fkcer..

Suck a cock.

dallaskd
05-27-2011, 02:57 AM
I am not drunk you idiot! did i say i'm drunk? stupid mav fan...The spurs would be in your shoes if it wernt for the off the ball bs calls on us..you think you so high dont you..let me remind you, your team is still ringless you fkcer..

Suck a cock.

Well in that case Kori should create a mandatory literacy test before a member can join. it would keep out dumb asses like you and the rest of the beaners who create a thread for every thought that pops into their head

should have kept the "i'm drunk" card tbh..

kamikazi_player
05-27-2011, 02:58 AM
I am not drunk you idiot!

Then you must be fucking retarded