PDA

View Full Version : More impressive WCF comeback on the road?

Venti Quattro
05-27-2011, 03:07 AM
Dallas vs OKC game 4?
Miami vs CHI game 5?

Blouses
05-27-2011, 03:41 AM
Dirk did it by his lonesome.
DWade and Lebron tag teamed that ho.

Dirk, tbh, was more impressive, although Lebron made that shit rain on DRose's head, call that brainstormin

Venti Quattro
05-27-2011, 03:44 AM
THREAD TITLE :lmao

I meant more impressive Conference Finals comeback

lol venti quattro

DAF86
05-27-2011, 04:02 AM
Shit is rigged.

Frenzy
05-27-2011, 04:16 AM
THREAD TITLE :lmao

I meant more impressive Conference Finals comeback

lol venti quattro

It's no fun if you don't let us poke fun first :madrun

100%duncan
05-27-2011, 04:27 AM
I think heat's more impressive because chicago had experienced guys like boozer,thomas,deng,bogans who knew that the heat can comeback but can't do nothing compared to an okc team who has no vets IIRC

Kai
05-27-2011, 04:54 AM
Both were amazing. I think Miami's was more special because we've seen players go bonkers like Dirk did before. Rarely do we see a tandem of players turn it on at the exact same time in perfect harmony like LeBron and D Wade did. Plus both LBJ and Wade made huge plays on both sides of the court during the stretch.

Wildcat67
05-27-2011, 08:59 AM
Miami and it wasn't even close. I was shocked and couldn't believe what I was watching. A 4 point play, an and 1, two 3s and they didn't even need to go down to the last possession to take the lead. Then the amazing defense by Lebron on Rose to make it special on both ends.

I thought the Mavs game had a lot more to do with Westbrook being an idiot. Yeah Dirk was great, but even with that, if the Thunder just didn't act like complete spazzes out there they win that game.

cheguevara
05-27-2011, 09:07 AM
Miami and it wasn't even close.

the goods.

it was like watching 2 Jordans out there. Disgusting and not even fair :depressed

Bill_Brasky
05-27-2011, 09:30 AM
Easily miami. They toyed around for 45 mins then....well you were all watching.

I called a comeback too and none of my friends believed me. Shoulda put money on it.

Isitjustme?
05-27-2011, 09:33 AM
tbh in the 2002 WCSF the Spurs led the Lakers by double digits in the fourth quarter of every game and lost in 5. Blowing some embarassing leads along the way. Then they beat LA the next year in 6 while performing a lot better in fourth quarters. I could see Chicago and OKC making a similar leap next year.

stretch
05-27-2011, 09:40 AM
I thought the Mavs game had a lot more to do with Westbrook being an idiot. Yeah Dirk was great, but even with that, if the Thunder just didn't act like complete spazzes out there they win that game.

So Miami's had absolutely nothing to do with Rose being an idiot, or with the Bulls complete inability to score in half-court sets in crunch time?

TampaDude
05-27-2011, 09:41 AM
Easily miami. They toyed around for 45 mins then....well you were all watching.

I called a comeback too and none of my friends believed me. Shoulda put money on it.

Yup...I said at halftime that the Heat would probably trail for most of the second half, then rise up and crush Chicago's dreams in the last 2 minutes...which is exactly what happened. It was like clockwork, brah! :hat

daspurs
05-27-2011, 09:53 AM
So Miami's had absolutely nothing to do with Rose being an idiot, or with the Bulls complete inability to score in half-court sets in crunch time?

No because Miami's d made it happen. Dallas is soft , Miami will have fun tappin that ass in 5.

JamStone
05-27-2011, 10:31 AM
Both pretty fucking impressive. Miami's might have been more dramatic with the 4 point play and the LeBron three that tied the game. Dallas' comeback almost seemed calculated and after Dirk hit a few almost expected. I do think the fact that Dirk did it by himself makes that a little bit more impressive. LeBron and Wade both took over at the same time, which is rare, but when you two elite talents like that who are both considered top 5 players in the league, you almost should expect it. Doesn't mean it wasn't still impressive. But I do give the edge to Dallas, ever so slightly.

Wildcat67
05-27-2011, 10:34 AM

WTF are you talking about? Did you even read my post where I said Lebron's defense was amazing?