PDA

View Full Version : EA iOS games 99 cent Memorial Day sale

lefty
05-27-2011, 09:41 AM
http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/app-store/ea-ios-games-99-cent-memorial-day-sale/

http://www.ea.com/1/ea-mobile-sale#

Nathan Explosion
05-27-2011, 12:10 PM
Another one? I got Madden and Tiger Woods Golf with the Christmas sale, but I hardly play them because I never have time. Maybe when I have to go to the DPS or something I can take advantage.

lefty
05-27-2011, 12:36 PM
Another one? I got Madden and Tiger Woods Golf with the Christmas sale, but I hardly play them because I never have time. Maybe when I have to go to the DPS or something I can take advantage.
I have a bunch of games on my iPhone 4, but I don't play them a lot (I prefer the controls of a real gaming system controller), but none of them are from EA, and some of those EA games do look good.

Nathan Explosion
05-27-2011, 12:41 PM
I have a bunch of games on my iPhone 4, but I don't play them a lot (I prefer the controls of a real gaming system controller), but none of them are from EA, and some of those EA games do look good.

It's definitely an adjustment playing Madden on my iPhone vs playing on my 360. But it's still kind of fun. However, I feel a bit weird playing games when I'm out in public or around people.

If I had jury duty, I'd definitely be downloading and throwing down on them. I'll take a peek anyway.

I bought Gears of War 2 (I've played it but never owned it) yesterday and finally beat it. Turns out I last played the game 8/09, so I went almost 2 years without playing. If I had known how close to the end I was, I would have finished it long time ago. But still, for $20, it's a good game to own, and it took about 20 minutes to download.

lefty
05-27-2011, 12:46 PM
It's definitely an adjustment playing Madden on my iPhone vs playing on my 360. But it's still kind of fun. However, I feel a bit weird playing games when I'm out in public or around people.

If I had jury duty, I'd definitely be downloading and throwing down on them. I'll take a peek anyway.

I bought Gears of War 2 (I've played it but never owned it) yesterday and finally beat it. Turns out I last played the game 8/09, so I went almost 2 years without playing. If I had known how close to the end I was, I would have finished it long time ago. But still, for $20, it's a good game to own, and it took about 20 minutes to download.
" Fumble??? how could you fumble that, you SOB !!! "

But yeah, some of the non-EA games that are on my iphone are really great, I should make the effort to make the necessary adjustments
I'm a lazy ass :D

Regarding the EA sale, for 0.99$ each, I will grab more than 1 game; Battelfield Bad Company 2, Fifa 11, Madden

Maybe Tetris and NBA Jam :lol

Nathan Explosion
05-27-2011, 01:14 PM
" Fumble??? how could you fumble that, you SOB !!! "

But yeah, some of the non-EA games that are on my iphone are really great, I should make the effort to make the necessary adjustments
I'm a lazy ass :D

Regarding the EA sale, for 0.99$ each, I will grab more than 1 game; Battelfield Bad Company 2, Fifa 11, Madden

Maybe Tetris and NBA Jam :lol

Buying Battlefield now. I was thinking more along the lines of, "GO! GO! GO! TOUCHDOWN!!!! Yeah bitch. Now what?"

lefty
05-27-2011, 01:19 PM
Buying Battlefield now. I was thinking more along the lines of, "GO! GO! GO! TOUCHDOWN!!!! Yeah bitch. Now what?"
:lol

Muser
05-27-2011, 03:32 PM
No thanks, I hate using the touch screen D Pad on the small screen.

lefty
05-29-2011, 10:44 AM
No thanks, I hate using the touch screen D Pad on the small screen.
It's true

But I can make an effort for FIFA 11 and NBA Jam :D

I've downloaded both of them, pretty good games :tu

ElNono
05-29-2011, 11:04 AM
NBA Jam is way better than I thought it would be... :tu

lefty
05-29-2011, 01:34 PM
NBA Jam is way better than I thought it would be... :tu
Very impressive graphics and animation

And very funny to boot; I mean, the faces they make after dunking :lol

Nathan Explosion
05-29-2011, 06:46 PM
Very impressive graphics and animation

And very funny to boot; I mean, the faces they make after dunking :lol

Just played my first game, as the Spurs of course. Fun indeed, although it took me a bit to get used to the controls since I don't play games on my phone much.

Nathan Explosion
05-29-2011, 06:49 PM
I was playing Battlefield 2 earlier and my 11 yr old nephew looks at t and says, "That looks like PS1 graphics.". I said, "Considering it's a phone, that's pretty damn good." Then I thought how spoiled he is that the graphics suck to him. I remember being in awe of the PS1 when it first came out.

IronMexican
05-29-2011, 10:21 PM
NBA Jam is a lot of fun.

lefty
05-30-2011, 08:21 AM
I was playing Battlefield 2 earlier and my 11 yr old nephew looks at t and says, "That looks like PS1 graphics.". I said, "Considering it's a phone, that's pretty damn good." Then I thought how spoiled he is that the graphics suck to him. I remember being in awe of the PS1 when it first came out.
Yeah, I remember that, good times :lol

By the way, Gameloft has 0.99 sales too, fast 5 to furious: the game looks pretty good
(similar to Asphalt though, another Gameloft's game)

Dex
05-30-2011, 12:54 PM
Already have a lot of these games, but they are always worth the $0.99.

Waiting for NBA Jam to finish loading. :wakeup

lefty
05-30-2011, 01:12 PM
Already have a lot of these games, but they are always worth the $0.99.

Waiting for NBA Jam to finish loading. :wakeup
I downloaded FIFA 11 and NBA Jam simultaneously
:sleepIt does take time

Dex
05-30-2011, 02:44 PM
So NBA Jam is fun. Pretty much ports all the ridiculous dunking from the originals and jam packs them into a handheld.

Once Ginobili was ON FIRE, game was ovah.

lefty
05-30-2011, 03:22 PM
So NBA Jam is fun. Pretty much ports all the ridiculous dunking from the originals and jam packs them into a handheld.

Once Ginobili was ON FIRE, game was ovah.
Glad you liked it

Isitjustme?
05-30-2011, 07:30 PM
I started playing Tiger today. i played golf this morning and was kind of itching to watch golf on TV. no dice. So I created my player. A female. I gave her the biggets tits possible, and gave her a cute ponytail. She is slammin hot :)

Isitjustme?
05-30-2011, 07:30 PM
I started playing Tiger today. i played golf this morning and was kind of itching to watch golf on TV. no dice. So I created my player. A female. I gave her the biggets tits possible, and gave her a cute ponytail. She is slammin hot :)

Kai
05-30-2011, 07:50 PM
You can say that again ^