PDA

View Full Version : Pistons fans..........

E20
06-09-2005, 11:31 PM
The Detroit fans here are once CLASS act. Out of all the fans I've seen these guys are like :hat .

Good game tonight. This series is gonna go 7 games and either team can take it!

SouthernFried
06-09-2005, 11:33 PM
agreed...

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-09-2005, 11:33 PM
Spurs got so lucky Darko didn't play. Watch out for him G2...

nkdlunch
06-09-2005, 11:34 PM
Truthfully, Detroit is the 2nd best team in the league NO DOUBT. They are beasts at Defense and Billups+Rip+'Sheed(who didn't even play his best) are scary as helll. I'm fucking scared. But tonight SA owned them.

samikeyp
06-09-2005, 11:34 PM
Spurs got so lucky Darko didn't play. Watch out for him G2...

Dude...don't be a buzzkill! :)

GopherSA
06-09-2005, 11:36 PM
:nope

Thank God...Darko could be the X factor in this series. Thank God he did not play.

Whew!

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-09-2005, 11:36 PM
Truthfully, Detroit is the 2nd best team in the league NO DOUBT. They are beasts at Defense and Billups+Rip+'Sheed(who didn't even play his best) are scary as helll. I'm fucking scared. But tonight SA owned them.

That's the frustrating part about Sheed, he disappears. He has to command the ball, not float. He has the talent that TD does, but he doesn't have TD's game. And he should, which is sad...

The Big Fundamental vS. The Big Enigma

Experiment2100
06-09-2005, 11:37 PM
I was waiting for Darko he is the Human Victory Cigar.

Slo spurs fan
06-09-2005, 11:38 PM
The Detroit fans here are once CLASS act. Out of all the fans I've seen these guys are like :hat .

At 1st part: agree
At 2nd part: disagree it will be 5 or 6 most

Timoha
06-09-2005, 11:40 PM
Since Darco is the human victory cigar, when he shows up, its OVER for sure :)

Pistons < Spurs
06-09-2005, 11:45 PM

LoL thank you.........

But wait till we get our first victory......... then you may change your opinion.......we have our share of village idiots.

Obi wan Ginobili
06-09-2005, 11:47 PM
LoL thank you.........

But wait till we get our first victory......... then you may change your opinion.......we have our share of village idiots.

Well Look at it this way man, at least you dont have to change your sig Graphic. :elephant :elephant :elephant

Pistons < Spurs
06-09-2005, 11:51 PM
Well Look at it this way man, at least you dont have to change your sig Graphic. :elephant :elephant :elephant

Bastard......j/k......LOL!!! :blah

I knew someone would say that!!!!!!

Slo spurs fan
06-09-2005, 11:56 PM
:lol

Obi wan Ginobili
06-09-2005, 11:57 PM
Hey man I give you tons of props.

I have a hard time posting here after a loss, much less on an opposing team's board.

Best of luck to you and your guys.

TwoHandJam
06-09-2005, 11:59 PM
Seriously man Detroit's defense and execution is fucking scary. When the score was 17-4 I'm sure that more than one Spurs fan was shitting their pants. Both teams now know what it's like to play their mirror image and it isn't pretty. The scoring droughts were insane.

I still think if we play defense like Detroit we should have a slim advantage becuase I think we have more weapons on offense however this series can still go either way. If Detroit takes game 2 we are going to be in big trouble.

LilMissSPURfect
06-10-2005, 12:30 AM

The same was said of the PHOENIX FANS.......member u member...member...
after that 1 win all of a SUDDEN they got COCKY!!! memeber

FromWayDowntown
06-10-2005, 12:51 AM

Just know that some of us are keeping score -- we know whose been solid around here and I am truly impressed by the quality posts and lack of sour grapes that I've seen in this forum tonight from Pistons fans. I'm with all of you in my belief that this series will be intense; I'm glad that the Spurs recovered from a rough start and found a way to win, but I'm also convinced that this series will occupy all of us for the next 10 days at least.

The Pistons are a wonderful basketball organization from top down. Having been in the building to watch these two teams meet twice this season, I'm convinced that the players and coaches on these teams have a genuine respect for each other, and I'm glad to see that, for the most part, that has carried over to the fans in this forum!

It's going to be a great series.

SequSpur
06-10-2005, 12:53 AM
Sweep.

PistonFreak
06-10-2005, 01:37 AM
It's hell having to watch the game on a 12 inch b/w at work. Tough loss, the Pistons better step up or it's going to be a quick series. I expect they will do just that. I was very impressed by Manu, he's much,much better then I thought he was. I wasn't impressed by Tayshun tonight, that dude better grow a set and learn how to finish, or else start playing for the Shock....The refs?...I'm not about to start to whine about calls, but I cringed when I found out Steve Javie was working tonight. Oh well, that's why it takes 4 wins to end it.

bdubya
06-10-2005, 02:12 AM
. The scoring droughts were insane.

ITYM "The Defensive Lockdowns were INSANE!!"

HTH,
bw