Bruno
05-27-2011, 04:55 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/act_jason_richardson.jpg
Born: Jan 20, 1981
Height: 6-6 / 1.98
Weight: 225 lbs. / 102.1 kg.
College: Michigan State
Years Pro: 9

Info (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/jason_richardson/career_stats.html)

AFBlue
07-14-2011, 05:19 PM
Read an insider tidbit about Richardson where he's looking to play for a contender and settle some place with his family for the next few years. He seemed to indicate money wasn't an option.

The article goes on to mention he's at the top of the Bulls' wishlist and could also entertain returning to Orlando. But, do the Spurs have a realistic shot at him? Would they take it if they did?

AFBlue
07-14-2011, 05:21 PM
My two cents...he's a reliable three-point shooter and still a solid athlete. My only hesitation would be if this would hurt the development of James Anderson, who seems to have the same skillset at a similar position.

And...I don't think the Spurs have a realistic shot at him.

MaNu4Tres
07-14-2011, 05:21 PM
Read an insider tidbit about Richardson where he's looking to play for a contender and settle some place with his family for the next few years. He seemed to indicate money wasn't an option.

The article goes on to mention he's at the top of the Bulls' wishlist and could also entertain returning to Orlando. But, do the Spurs have a realistic shot at him? Would they take it if they did?

Very unlikely. Spurs won't have the playing time or the money available for him.

elemento
07-14-2011, 06:27 PM
He is going to play for the Bulls I guess

Our priority is a BIG. I don't think we really need him.

Cane
07-14-2011, 06:34 PM
No thanks to Jrich.

Jrich seems like a SG-version of Richard Jefferson but arguably much worse especially without a pass-first PG.

He can't create his own shot, got his dumbass suspended in the playoffs, is a poor defender, and is a high-flyer on the wrong side of 30.

And the Spurs need a quality big moreso than a guard.

Bruno
07-14-2011, 07:40 PM
The only way Spurs go after a major perimeter player this summer/fall/winter is if they can somehow dump RJ.

MaNu4Tres
07-14-2011, 08:13 PM
The only way Spurs go after a major perimeter player this summer/fall/winter is if they can somehow dump RJ.

If Spurs were able to dump Jefferson, I think Spurs would target Grant Hill, Shane Battier, or Tayshaun Prince before Richardson.

I just don't see a fit for Richardson in San Antonio.

benefactor
07-14-2011, 09:19 PM
No.