PDA

View Full Version : Come on mavs.....

ffadicted
05-27-2011, 05:40 PM
You niggas better win this. I swear to god I'm going to kill myself if legay james and the rest of the cockfags in miami win it this year. You better fucking make your jumpshots you greasy nazi, I love you man, fuck Cuban but fuck miami even more, sup

Ghazi
05-27-2011, 05:46 PM
HEY Heat

HEY Heat

HEY Heat

WE JUST BEAT THE HELL OUTTA YOU... RAMMER JAMMER YELLOWHAMMER GIVE EM HELL MAVERICKS!

Proxy
05-27-2011, 05:49 PM
You niggas better win this.

John Basedow
05-27-2011, 05:50 PM
HEY Heat

HEY Heat

HEY Heat

WE JUST BEAT THE HELL OUTTA YOU... RAMMER JAMMER YELLOWHAMMER GIVE EM HELL MAVERICKS!

Go Mavs, but that was fuckin ghey.

Ghazi
05-27-2011, 05:53 PM
Go Mavs, but that was fuckin ghey.

:lol I know :depressed

HarlemHeat37
05-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Wow, Ghaz, that deserves a :

:(..

Ghazi
05-27-2011, 05:55 PM
:lol

Ghazi
05-27-2011, 06:00 PM
but Harlem.. just be happy for him in June.. ok? :)..

Technique
05-27-2011, 06:04 PM
The fuck? Fuck the Mavs. Gonna get shit on by the most clutch duo in NBA history.

LeBron getting his ship cherry popped this year.

ffadicted
05-27-2011, 06:11 PM
The fuck? Fuck the Mavs. Gonna get shit on by the most clutch duo in NBA history.

LeBron getting his ship cherry popped this year.

fuck you bro

Ace
05-27-2011, 06:22 PM
You niggas better win this. I swear to god I'm going to kill myself if legay james and the rest of the cockfags in miami win it this year. You better fucking make your jumpshots you greasy nazi, I love you man, fuck Cuban but fuck miami even more, sup

You might as do it now, being its the inevitable...

BlackSwordsMan
05-27-2011, 06:26 PM
They're gonna just assign all the of the _allas players just to stay on the offensive line and not even bother guarding two of the greatest NBA players ever.

100%duncan
05-27-2011, 08:20 PM
I hope Mavs win bro, fuck terry, fuck cuban. I don't hate the heat or lebron for what he's done but Dirk,kidd,peja,chandler,rick deserves a ring and the heat will have their tons of 3peats incoming

frodo
05-27-2011, 08:30 PM
Sign me up to a 10 day and I'll take out lebron my damn self..

teams ain't allowed to sign anyone starting the playoffs imho per NBA's law. even if the law permits stern would never approve no signing that could possibly increase the mavs chance. stern wants the heat to win and he'll probably just hand the trophy to bron/wade imho.

Axe Murderer
05-27-2011, 08:47 PM
Dammit! I'm still asshurt that all my teams suck major donkey dick! :bang

Spurs da champs
05-27-2011, 08:55 PM
OP= Dick Rider.

Real Spurs fans don't root for the Mavs, Heat have never been our rivals, Lebron has never been a rival. Nuff said, fucking bandwagoner.

LakerHater
05-27-2011, 08:59 PM
real spurs fans don't root for the mavs, heat have never been our rivals, lebron has never been a rival. Nuff said.
^^ this!

Cessation
05-27-2011, 09:01 PM
When spurs swept leBroom, he handled the butthurt well.

ffadicted
05-27-2011, 09:26 PM
OP= Dick Rider.

Real Spurs fans don't root for the Mavs, Heat have never been our rivals, Lebron has never been a rival. Nuff said, fucking bandwagoner.

Come at me bro

Technique
05-27-2011, 09:30 PM
You must be a closet Laker fan, true Spur fans have no legit reason to despise LeBron that much, swept his sorry ass in '07.

Mavs is a different story.

Spurs da champs
05-27-2011, 09:33 PM
Come at me bro

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol so scared tough guy.

redskinfan
05-27-2011, 09:36 PM
come at me bro

lmhbo!

ffadicted
05-27-2011, 09:54 PM
allow me to explain 4 u

Imagine dis fine smooth honey that's always lived with the shittiest family ever and u could never like her because her background was just so awful and annoying. Now imagine this fat ass chick who eats KFC for breakfast, and actually has a really nice but poor family. Imagine this fat chick really wants dat KFC, but her family is very poor and can't get it for her. So then fat chick kills her whole family that loved her so and moves in with other fat chicks in exchange for a lot of money and the chance at a lot KFC fried chicken for breakfast that she so dearly desires. Now imagine these two girls were the last two girls were in a gameshow that rewards the winner with all the KFC chicken in the world. Imagine you had to pick the winner. Also imagine that the fine honey is modest as fuck and a class act, and that the fat chick is one of those that thinks that because she has fat-filled massive tits and "curves" that she's hot and guys want to do her.

Now imagine that fine honey is Dirk, that her family are the Mavs and her dad is Cuban, that fat ass chick is Lebron, that her old family are the Heat, that the fat chicks she moved in with are dwhistle and trex bosh, that KFC chicken is championship rings, that the game show is the NBA, and that the world is Earth.

ur welcome.

Sean Cagney
05-27-2011, 09:55 PM
^^ this!

I agree with you two there, real Spurs fans DO NOT root for the Mavs, that is true.

Cessation
05-27-2011, 11:00 PM
allow me to explain 4 u

Imagine dis fine smooth honey that's always lived with the shittiest family ever and u could never like her because her background was just so awful and annoying. Now imagine this fat ass chick who eats KFC for breakfast, and actually has a really nice but poor family. Imagine this fat chick really wants dat KFC, but her family is very poor and can't get it for her. So then fat chick kills her whole family that loved her so and moves in with other fat chicks in exchange for a lot of money and the chance at a lot KFC fried chicken for breakfast that she so dearly desires. Now imagine these two girls were the last two girls were in a gameshow that rewards the winner with all the KFC chicken in the world. Imagine you had to pick the winner. Also imagine that the fine honey is modest as fuck and a class act, and that the fat chick is one of those that thinks that because she has fat-filled massive tits and "curves" that she's hot and guys want to do her.

Now imagine that fine honey is Dirk, that her family are the Mavs and her dad is Cuban, that fat ass chick is Lebron, that her old family are the Heat, that the fat chicks she moved in with are dwhistle and trex bosh, that KFC chicken is championship rings, that the game show is the NBA, and that the world is Earth.

ur welcome.

the fuck..lol

ffadicted
05-28-2011, 01:30 PM
the fuck..lol

this is y to cheer for dallas

ffadicted
06-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Thanks brothers

:hat