PDA

View Full Version : On This Day

Spursfan092120
05-29-2011, 10:51 PM
To all the soldiers on this forum, or any soldiers passing through, I just want to thank you personally for fighting to give us the freedoms we have today. A lot of my family were/are in the military, and it means a lot to know that we have people out there who are willing to fight and die to make sure my family continue to have the freedoms that I've grown to cherish. So once more, thank you...Salute...

IqjpG9xYjOc

CubanSucks
05-29-2011, 11:36 PM
http://btr.michaelkwan.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/toosoonjunior.jpg

jk

CubanSucks
05-30-2011, 01:29 AM
Chuck Norris Doesn't Compete Anymore.

You know why?

Cause I would kick..his..ass! KICK HIS ASS!

CubanSucks
05-30-2011, 01:49 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LDe9yC1xmQY/S_7He3g4VeI/AAAAAAAAA5k/FJlprqUEXE0/s1600/vlcsnap-2010-05-26-19h31m33s27.png

CubanSucks
05-30-2011, 01:58 AM
http://content7.flixster.com/photo/11/44/98/11449889_gal.png

CubanSucks
05-30-2011, 03:43 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3049/2486948328_72627abb71.jpg
I said..it's not gonna be so easy this time!

CubanSucks
05-30-2011, 04:09 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/0Uw0MR1BrAw/0.jpg

CubanSucks
05-30-2011, 05:24 AM
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/11000000/Sidekicks-jonathan-brandis-11019080-746-576.jpg
It's, um, kinda like a dream..coming true

But uh, now, I fucking quit
http://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Actors/jonathan_brandis/jbs-sidekicks_79.jpg

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 09:08 AM
lol glorifying the military
lol saying wars with a political agenda were fought to "defend our freedom"
lol World War II being the last time the military actually "defended our freedom"
lol brainwashing young men into thinking they're actually accomplishing stuff in Iraq
lol torturing Iraqi POWs
lol killing innocent Iraqis
lol turning Iraq into a terrorist haven

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 09:32 AM
lol World War II being the last time the military actually "defended our freedom"
lol brainwashing young men into thinking they're actually accomplishing stuff in Iraq
lol torturing Iraqi POWs
You literally have no respect for anything, do you? Go to hell...this isn't about Iraq..this is about all soldiers, past and present..it's about the soldier, not the war...

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 09:33 AM
You literally have no respect for anything, do you?
I have respect for the millions of innocent Iraqi people who have been killed/injured due to the actions of the US military

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 09:34 AM
I have respect for the millions of innocent Iraqi people who have been killed/injured due to the actions of the US military

So then go live over there, you sniveling, disrespectful, son of a bitch.

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 09:39 AM
:lol so in order to have respect for innocent people in a certain country, I need to live in said country?

great fuckin logic :cry

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 09:44 AM
Memorial Day was here long before Iraq, you piece of shit..it's not just for present soldiers, though I respect them just as much..it's for the soldiers in every war..you can have respect for people who have died as well..if you took your head out of the crack pipe every once in a while, you might know that. But I bet you'd just say you have respect for Nazi sympathizers from WWII as well...trolls who do things like this to try to piss people off, going after military, or people's family are just sad creatures who really have no basis on reality, and must really have no life. I mean imagine..someone who actually poses as a professional athlete to go onto a website to insult their country's military or insult another person, or their family...it's really sad...so, I feel sorry for you...though you're still a little bitch...

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 09:45 AM
gr8 essay bro

And no I'm not trolling, I have absolutely no respect for the post-WWII US military. It's sole purpose has been to carry out political agendas against vague words like "communism" and "terrorism".

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 09:48 AM
:lol so in order to have respect for innocent people in a certain country, I need to live in said country?

great fuckin logic :cry

No poser...I just find it funny that little bitches like you go right after the war that's criticized when I talk about Memorial Day instead of the wars of the past, like WWII or the wars that gave you the right to insult our military in the first place and try having respect for the soldiers who chose to do a job so you wouldn't be forced to do it. Remember the draft? Yeah..some countries still have that shit..some countries still force their men to be in the military. If we didn't have soldiers that chose to go in, and if we didn't have wars that made us free, we'd be the same way..but then again, you'd probably run away like the bitch you are..but that's ok...I expect that from you.

scampers
05-30-2011, 09:51 AM
lol torturing Iraqi POWs

You stupid fucks. Memorial Day has nothing to do with glorifying the military. It is honoring those who have died.

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 09:58 AM
gr8 essay bro

And no I'm not trolling, I have absolutely no respect for the post-WWII US military. It's sole purpose has been to carry out political agendas against vague words like "communism" and "terrorism".

Once more, you piece of shit, get your head out of the crackpipe..this is about the soldiers..it's about the people who have fought and died for this country, past or present. If you can't respect that, you don't deserve to have the rights that you have because of those soldiers. The soldiers don't CHOOSE where they fight...they go where they're told. If you can't respect the soldiers without respecting the ones giving the soldiers their orders then you really are a person with some major issues...but I think we all know that anyway...

scampers
05-30-2011, 10:06 AM
gr8 essay bro

Do us all a favor then, and instead of having to think of something negative to say and shitting all over the graves of modern era military men and women, tip your hat to the people who died in WWII. It's what the day is about.

Seriously, though. Try to think of something positive to say and say it. It might just change your life.

Or not.

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 10:16 AM
Do us all a favor then, and instead of having to think of something negative to say and shitting all over the graves of modern era military men and women, tip your hat to the people who died in WWII. It's what the day is about.

Seriously, though. Try to think of something positive to say and say it. It might just change your life.

Or not.

:tu

thispego
05-30-2011, 01:26 PM
Mr. Orton has a point. Except I'd say military through Vietnam should have our respect. Everyone else is just earning a pay check. No higher honor in that than anyone else just making a living. :tu

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 02:03 PM
Tbh, something is right if thispego and I agree on it.

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 02:13 PM
Mr. Orton has a point. Except I'd say military through Vietnam should have our respect. Everyone else is just earning a pay check. No higher honor in that than anyone else just making a living. :tu
Tbh, soldiers who fought in Vietnam deserve our respect, but nothing about the Vietnam war did anything to "preserve our freedom".

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 02:17 PM
Tbh, soldiers who fought in Vietnam deserve our respect, but nothing about the Vietnam war did anything to "preserve our freedom".

You just don't fucking get it...this is not about the military..this is about the soldier...how many ways can it be put before you finally get your head out of your ass long enough to understand it? This is about the people who have fought and died for this country so you don't have to. This isn't about the business of the military, it's about the soldier. The people who have fought and died for you so you don't have to. Vietnam was the last time we had the draft...that was only 50 years ago...since then, enough people have chosen to fight so it didn't have to exist anymore, so they eliminated it. Without them, you could easily have been put into this war yourself. It's about that man...that man who chose to fight so you wouldn't have to.

thispego
05-30-2011, 02:18 PM

Dets tru. Soldiers haven't fought for our freedom in decades. No scoff on soldiers today and post Vietnam, but they're just working a job.

Isitjustme?
05-30-2011, 02:19 PM
:lmao Vietnam 50 years ago

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 02:19 PM
I almost want to delete this thread, if I can...this was about honoring people who have fought and died for our freedom, and Orton spit all over it...what a fucking loser.

Isitjustme?
05-30-2011, 02:20 PM
Seriously anyone who was drafted in Nam deserved sympathy. Volunteers not so much. Especially if they enlisted after like 68 or so.

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 02:22 PM
:lmao Vietnam 50 years ago

US involvement begin in 1965...sorry...46 years...I was WAYYY off...I was rounding up, jackass...actually, saying 46 years just helps my point that it was even less time since Vietnam...

thispego
05-30-2011, 02:23 PM
You just don't fucking get it...this is not about the military..this is about the soldier...how many ways can it be put before you finally get your head out of your ass long enough to understand it? This is about the people who have fought and died for this country so you don't have to. This isn't about the business of the military, it's about the soldier. The people who have fought and died for you so you don't have to. Vietnam was the last time we had the draft...that was only 50 years ago...since then, enough people have chosen to fight so it didn't have to exist anymore, so they eliminated it. Without them, you could easily have been put into this war yourself. It's about that man...that man who chose to fight so you wouldn't have to.

:lmao what a fool

yeah someone here doesn't get it, that someone isn't orton, tbh

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 02:24 PM
:lmao what a fool

yeah someone here doesn't get it, that someone isn't orton, tbh
So what you're saying is that Memorial Day isn't about the soldier who has fought and died for the people of this country? Hmm...ok, what am I missing?

Isitjustme?
05-30-2011, 02:27 PM
Vietnam ended in 1975.

thispego
05-30-2011, 02:27 PM
So what you're saying is that Memorial Day isn't about the soldier who has fought and died for the people of this country? Hmm...ok, what am I missing?

You're missing lots, just stick to the day for fallen soldiers crap and quit being such a military dick suck.

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 02:28 PM
Vietnam ended in 1975.

No shit..I was talking about our involvement in Vietnam...it began in 1965...

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 02:29 PM
You're missing lots, just stick to the day for fallen soldiers crap and quit being such a military dick suck.

That's what I was doing, douchebag..it was the fucknut poser Orton who decided to start being a little bitch and insult the soldiers. Read the thread before you run your mouth and start acting like an almighty.

tlongII
05-30-2011, 02:30 PM
Orton should complain on Veteran's Day, not Memorial Day.

Isitjustme?
05-30-2011, 02:30 PM
Vietnam was the last time we had the draft...that was only 50 years ago...

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 02:33 PM
OK...you're not helping yourself..wasn't saying when the war ended..I was saying when the war occurred...bottom line is, Vietnam was going on 50 years ago..it started in 1955 and ended in 1975...so you're wrong...period. I wasn't being exact, but the truth is, the Vietnam War was going on 50 years ago, so my comments were not wrong, and definitely not a lmao situation...

thispego
05-30-2011, 02:36 PM
That's what I was doing, douchebag..it was the fucknut poser Orton who decided to start being a little bitch and insult the soldiers. Read the thread before you run your mouth and start acting like an almighty.

I am an almighty and I have been reading the thread from the beginning. You're one of those tools who blindly sheepishly fellate military men because you think they are doing something extraordinarily honorable. Plus you didn't even realize memorial day was for fallen soldiers only until isitjustme enlightened you.

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 02:41 PM
I am an almighty and I have been reading the thread from the beginning. You're one of those tools who blindly sheepishly fellate military men because you think they are doing something extraordinarily honorable. Plus you didn't even realize memorial day was for fallen soldiers only until isitjustme enlightened you.

lmao...You self absorbed, egomaniacal jackass...I know what Memorial Day is about...it's right in the fucking name...MEMORIAL Day...I have family who have fought in wars since WWII...I believe they deserve respect, and that's what this thread is about. If you don't, that's fine...but beware that you're making yourself look like a jackass for insulting people who died fighting in Wars for your country. If you're ok with that, fine...just don't expect respect from people who honor our military.

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 02:42 PM
Plus you didn't even realize memorial day was for fallen soldiers only until isitjustme enlightened you.

And when the fuck did isitjustme say shit about what what memorial day means anyway? :lmao

thispego
05-30-2011, 02:49 PM
lmao...You self absorbed, egomaniacal jackass...I know what Memorial Day is about...it's right in the fucking name...MEMORIAL Day...I have family who have fought in wars since WWII...I believe they deserve respect, and that's what this thread is about. If you don't, that's fine...but beware that you're making yourself look like a jackass for insulting people who died fighting in Wars for your country. If you're ok with that, fine...just don't expect respect from people who honor our military.

Lol first you botch the date, then you thank all living soldiers in your op. I honor and respect anyone who dies doing their job. It just so happens that soldiers, nam and previous, sacraficed much more than anyone after them. The sacrafices are not even close to comparable.

thispego
05-30-2011, 02:53 PM
And when the fuck did isitjustme say shit about what what memorial day means anyway? :lmao

My bad, it was scampers

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 02:53 PM
Lol first you botch the date, then you thank all living soldiers in your op. I honor and respect anyone who dies doing their job. It just so happens that soldiers, nam and previous, sacraficed much more than anyone after them. The sacrafices are not even close to comparable.
I didn't botch shit..I said 50 years ago...Vietnam was being fought 50 years ago, and we were in it 46 years ago...I wasn't trying for exacts, I was estimating...basically you're wrong, and you're REALLY reaching now. But since you want to go that route, I personally know WWII and Vietnam soldiers who are still alive, so just shut the fuck up. And sacrifices are sacrifices, doesn't matter when..it's still their lives...not sure what a sacrafice is though..so learn to spell, or at least get spell check, Almighty...

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 02:56 PM
My bad, it was scampers
Yeah...nice job of "reading the whole thread." And there's nothing in this entire thread that would lead anyone to believe I didn't know what this day meant. Just because I thank soldiers who are alive today for my freedoms doesn't mean I don't know that Memorial Day is honoring those who have fallen. Soldiers who are still alive today put their lives on the line, whether it was in WWII or in the current war..and that's enough for me.

thispego
05-30-2011, 02:56 PM
"on this day" ... yesterday :lol

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 02:57 PM
"on this day" ... yesterday :lol

Now you're going on "lol he posted it the day before"

wow...keep reaching, Almighty..you might actually catch something someday.

thispego
05-30-2011, 03:03 PM
Yeah...nice job of "reading the whole thread." And there's nothing in this entire thread that would lead anyone to believe I didn't know what this day meant. Just because I thank soldiers who are alive today for my freedoms doesn't mean I don't know that Memorial Day is honoring those who have fallen. Soldiers who are still alive today put their lives on the line, whether it was in WWII or in the current war..and that's enough for me.

Lololol, they've chosen to take those jobs and to get paid for it. Only reason their 'life is on the line" is cause they're too stupid to do anything else. You're government considers them expendable and so do you. Talk aboutunder handed gratitude towards people that don't deserve gratitude to begin with. For the record, again, since your slow, I'm talking about living post Vietnam soldiers, and moSt especially currently active enlisted men.

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 03:05 PM
Lololol, they've chosen to take those jobs and to get paid for it. Only reason their 'life is on the line" is cause they're too stupid to do anything else. You're government considers them expendable and so do you. Talk aboutunder handed gratitude towards people that don't deserve gratitude to begin with. For the record, again, since your slow, I'm talking about living post Vietnam soldiers, and moSt especially currently active enlisted men.
Or maybe it's people who just have a lot of patriotism...do you always think on the negative side? Maybe just once in your pathetic life you can look at the positives of people instead of negatives...then again, probably not. And lol calling anyone stupid when you can't fucking spell sacrifice.

thispego
05-30-2011, 03:06 PM
Now you're going on "lol he posted it the day before"

wow...keep reaching, Almighty..you might actually catch something someday.

That's the botched date I was referring to. I'm nit eve. Worried about how you think nam ended 50 fuckin years ago :lol

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 03:12 PM
That's the botched date I was referring to.

I did it the night before because I felt like it...doesn't fucking matter..the point is still the point..

I'm nit eve.
The fuck does this even mean, Almighty? :lmao

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 03:14 PM
so we have to worship those who VOLUNTARILY got into the military. they know the hazards of the job. no one twisted their arm to join that racket.

i find that every person driving who has "DV" on their plates are horrible drivers. I am also deeply annoyed with those trucks that have "semper fi" written on their windows.

lame.
lame. lame.

No one said anything about worshipping, lame troll...it's about respecting people who put their lives on the line for the country you live in.

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 03:14 PM
That's the botched date I was referring to. I'm nit eve. Worried about how you think nam ended 50 fuckin years ago :lol

And I never said Nam ended 50 years ago..I said it was going on 50 years ago..and it was.

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 03:17 PM
VOLUNTARILY put their lives on the line.

lol thinking that people who were drafted in Vietnam "voluntarily" put their lives on the line. And volunteer or not, they still deserve respect for doing it.

scampers
05-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Lesson for the kiddies.

Memorial Day is for honoring fallen soldiers.

Veteran's Day is for honoring retired soldiers.

Armed Forces Day is for honoring those currently serving.

kthx

Moving along--

To all those who have fallen in service to this country--thank you. :toast

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 03:22 PM
post draft you faggot. and no they dont get props for collecting a paycheck and doing shit until the powers that be decide they need to go on killing sprees in other countries. go fuck yourself.

lol...no one said anything about post draft, you bitch. And if you think our soldiers don't do shit until they go to war, you're a bigger fucking idiot than you make yourself out to be...

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 03:23 PM
To all those who have fallen in service to this country--thank you. :toast
Thank you...at least someone has some respect..:toast

SourCandy
05-30-2011, 03:42 PM
wow really?

Only on ST can some one make a thread appreciating the people who serve and debate over if it's "a good thing" or not.

thispego
05-30-2011, 03:47 PM
wow really?

Only on ST can some one make a thread appreciating the people who serve and debate over if it's "a good thing" or not.

serve is a funny word in this context.

$$$ Voluntarily serve to get a paycheck $$$.

scampers
05-30-2011, 04:18 PM
they want to do a job which is similar in terms of service and helping to that of a police officer or fire fighter, then so be it. kudos.

but i will not worship you blindly when you are voluntarily joining that squad and are being paid and compensated handsomely for a job that includes A LOT of down time.

The military's down time would probably kick your ass.

scampers
05-30-2011, 04:30 PM
probably not.

Shoot, nice comeback. You have me convinced, man. I pronounce you :king of the trolls.
:rolleyes

Sisk
05-30-2011, 04:36 PM
Internet anonymity = pego and orton can talk shit without getting their asses kicked.

CubanSucks
05-30-2011, 04:42 PM
who gives a shit if they're just in it for the paycheck. Guaranteed it's a harder paycheck earned than any of you motherfuckers get. And if it was such a luxurious life, what the fuck is stopping you from joining? Wait, I know, "I don't wanna be a slave to the suits in Washington!"

and lol at thispego. Dude is so self conscience about his looks, like a Napoleon complex for people who look like a bitch, that it just spills out whenever he gets a little defensive

CubanSucks
05-30-2011, 04:48 PM

tbh those people had it so well before we showed up... :lmao

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 04:59 PM
tbh those people had it so well before we showed up... :lmao

Yeah..that Saddam was one hell of a Good Samaritan for those people..

thispego
05-30-2011, 05:19 PM
who gives a shit if they're just in it for the paycheck. Guaranteed it's a harder paycheck earned than any of you motherfuckers get. And if it was such a luxurious life, what the fuck is stopping you from joining? Wait, I know, "I don't wanna be a slave to the suits in Washington!"
<<<<<<<< waaaaaaay too smart to be in the military. it's for lazy dumb fucks who cant do anything better witht their life. It's an easy out... go get a job where someone tells you when to eat, sleep, piss, and shit, (and anything else they want you to do :lol)

and lol at thispego. Dude is so self conscience about his looks, like a Napoleon complex for people who look like a bitch, that it just spills out whenever he gets a little defensive

:lmao yeah im the first ever person to be self conscious about having good looks, must be all the pretty girls i get bringing me down :depressed

thispego
05-30-2011, 05:20 PM
Internet anonymity = pego and orton can talk shit without getting their asses kicked.

i'll tell you this to your face, where do you live?

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 05:21 PM
lol Cubansucks and 90210 getting worked by thispego
lol naive about the military
lol getting a paycheck = volunteer work

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 05:22 PM
There's been several times I've been around an Iraqi war veteran as he got on his soap box about all the "great things" we're doing in Iraq, and I didn't hold back at all telling him the stuff I'm saying in this thread.

Booharv
05-30-2011, 05:24 PM
tbh something is wrong if CubanSucks and Sisk agree on it

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 05:24 PM
<<<<<<<< waaaaaaay too smart to be in the military. it's for lazy dumb fucks who cant do anything better witht their life. It's an easy out... go get a job where someone tells you when to eat, sleep, piss, and shit, (and anything else they want you to do :lol)
:lol so true. The military takes advantage of men who are too stupid for college or men who are too poor to pay for college on their own. It's no different than strip clubs that take advantage of young women who need a way to pay for college.

CubanSucks
05-30-2011, 05:28 PM

this just in: every position in all branches of the military only involve firing a weapon

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 05:29 PM
Yeah..that Saddam was one hell of a Good Samaritan for those people..
Sadam was able to provide running water and electricity. That's more than Iraqi citizens have had since operation "Iraqi Freedom".

CubanSucks
05-30-2011, 05:31 PM
There's been several times I've been around an Iraqi war veteran as he got on his soap box about all the "great things" we're doing in Iraq, and I didn't hold back in having a quiet little political discussion only to bitch out and submit letting him have the final word

thispego
05-30-2011, 05:34 PM
this just in: every position in all branches of the military only involve firing a weapon

theyre the only ones dying though that we are commemorating On This Day :lol

Isitjustme?
05-30-2011, 05:35 PM
CubanSucks is very shitty fwiw

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 05:41 PM
Also, most of the people in this thread are too stupid to realize this, but Sadam Hussein was good for America. He was a secular dictator who kept all Islamic extremism and terrorism out of Iraq. Before anyone turns this into a strawman argument, yeah, he was a brutal dictator who did disgusting things to Iraqi citizens, but as far as America is concerned, his regime made Iraq a terrorist-free nation. Since America took Hussein down, Al Queda has a presence in Iraq, and now there are tons of Islamic extremists there.

Fpoonsie
05-30-2011, 05:44 PM
You're government considers them expendable and so do you. Talk aboutunder handed gratitude towards people that don't deserve gratitude to begin with. For the record, again, since your slow, I'm talking about living post Vietnam soldiers, and moSt especially currently active enlisted men.

Couldn't care less about your politics, but this is mouse-level idiocy, albeit wonderfully ironic.

CubanSucks
05-30-2011, 05:44 PM
theyre the only ones dying though that we are commemorating On This Day :lol

As far as I'm concerned this discussion has moved past this day and purely into the people actually in the military. I haven't even mentioned Memorial Day

xellos88330
05-30-2011, 06:25 PM
[QUOTE=Kyle Orton;5270263]gr8 essay bro

Dude...

Everything is warfare. There are just different kinds of warfare out there. Economic warfare, political warfare, military warfare.

Terrorism in my eyes is a complete and total act of war. 9/11 was an act of war on all 3 fronts. Economic by bringing down the towers. Military by attacking the Pentagon. Political by inciting the public to question the integrity of our governments ability to protect its people.

Communism is a completely different animal as most of the things it does to threaten American ideals is extremely subtle and most people (hippies who think they know more about the situation with less information than those in charge) can't see it. The Soviet Union, of course, was the villian in this story. Let me ask you this, can you think of 1 nation that hates the USA that DOESN'T use Soviet weapons? Do you think that all of those countries with those weapons really had the governmental maturity to handle said weapons? If so, then why is the region so unstable?

In manipulating the middle east through supply in arms, the Communists were effectively attempting to cut off the vast supplies of oil the region held from the Americans. (Terrorists seemed to be mostly from the middle east. Coincidence???) Those who wouldn't be communist were quickly dealt with and most often violently. Korea and Vietnam were waged to prevent Communistic nations from cutting off US interests and influence in the areas. Those two areas were absolutely vital in preventing the US from having bases very near the borders of communist nations like China for example. It is also a major reason why the Chinese military assisted N. Korea and applauded it's attempt to wipe out the democratic S. Korea. Judging from the decisions that communist foreign policy made, attacking democratic nations, selling weapons to gain favor with easily manipulated/underdeveloped nations, attempting to cut off American ability to trade with the middle east, what other logical conclusion could the US government come to? Those were preemptive attacks to hinder Americas ability for global influence of politics, military capacity to wage war, and hurt the largely oil based economic industry of the US.

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 06:51 PM
Let me ask you this, can you think of 1 nation that hates the USA that DOESN'T use Soviet weapons?
Yeah I can. Afghanistan and the Taliban. They used our own weapons against us.

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 06:54 PM
Communism is a form of government, just like capitalism. It does absolutely nothing to threaten America. The cold war was nothing more than a dick measuring contest between America and the USSR, and America did things behind the scenes to win it (like empowering Al Queda and the taliban to make it look like Russia would lose its war in Afghanistan).

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 06:56 PM
Yeah I can. Afghanistan and the Taliban. They used our own weapons against us.

Wrong...the Afghans use Soviet weapons.

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 06:58 PM
Wrong...the Afghans use Soviet weapons.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao learn some history you fuckin moron. The Soviets invaded Afghanistan and America supported the Taliban just to side with whoever was fighting the Soviets. Any credible source says so. The Soviets and Afghanistan were enemies, the Soviets didn't give them jack shit.

xellos88330
05-30-2011, 06:59 PM

LOL!!!! Military is only for dumb folks.

If you truly were too smart to be in the military, then you wouldn't be so dumb and naive. The modern world whether you like it or not was shaped by military force. Rome, created the modern highway system, sewage, running water, architecture, to the world through military conquest. Napoleonic Wars brought about the birth of the US. England couldn't bring their full force of arms against us due to the acts of Napoleon in Europe. WWI reshaped the public ideals of war and also brought aircraft development to include abilities to carry heavier weights fly longer, faster, farther, higher. WWII brought Rockets and the possibility of space flight, nuclear power.

Yea, everybody in the military is dumb, lazy, and can't do anything for themselves. How have you impacted the world?

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 07:02 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan

The Afghans were supported by a number of other countries, with the US and Saudi Arabia offering the greatest financial support.
The United States began training insurgents in, and directing propaganda broadcasts into Afghanistan from Pakistan in 1978.[79] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan#cite_note-78) Then, in early 1979, U.S. foreign service officers began meeting insurgent leaders to determine their needs.[80] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan#cite_note-79) One month after the Soviet invasion, US National Security Advisor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Advisor_%28United_States%29) Zbigniew Brzezinski (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski) actually flew to Pakistan where on the Afghan border near the Khyber pass, he motivated the local muhajhideen: “We know of their deep belief in God, and we are confident their struggle will succeed. That land over there is yours, you’ll go back to it one day because your fight will prevail, and you’ll have your homes and your mosques back again. Because your cause is right and God is on your side.” [81] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan#cite_note-80) According to Brzezinski, CIA financial aid to the insurgents within Afghanistan was approved in July 1979, six months before the Soviet invasion, though after the Soviets were already covertly engaged there. Arms were sent after the formal invasion.[82] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan#cite_note-81)[83] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan#cite_note-82)
United States President Jimmy Carter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter) insisted that what he termed "Soviet aggression" could not be viewed as an isolated event of limited geographical importance but had to be contested as a potential threat to US influence in the Persian Gulf (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Gulf) region. The US was also worried about the USSR gaining access to the Indian Ocean (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Ocean) by coming to an arrangement with Pakistan.
After the Soviet deployment, Pakistan's military ruler General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Zia-ul-Haq) started accepting financial aid (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aid) from the Western (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_world) powers to aid the mujahideen.[84] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan#cite_note-83) In 1981, following the election of US President Ronald Reagan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan), aid for the mujahideen through Zia's Pakistan significantly increased, mostly due to the efforts of Texas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas) Congressman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Congress) Charlie Wilson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Wilson_%28politician%29) and CIA officer Gust Avrakotos (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gust_Avrakotos).
US "Paramilitary Officers" from the CIA's Special Activities Division (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Activities_Division) were instrumental in training, equipping and sometimes leading Mujihadeen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujihadeen) forces against the Soviet Army (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Army). Although the CIA in general and Charlie Wilson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Wilson_%28Texas_politician%29), a Texas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas) Congressman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives), have received most of the attention, the key architect of this strategy was Michael G. Vickers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_G._Vickers), a young Paramilitary Officer.[85] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan#cite_note-84) Michael Pillsbury (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Pillsbury), a senior Pentagon official overcame bureaucratic resisistance in 1985-1986 and persuaded President Reagan to provide hundreds of Stinger missiles.[86] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan#cite_note-heymann-85)[87] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan#cite_note-86)
The United States, the United Kingdom, and Saudi Arabia became major financial contributors, the United States donating "$600 million in aid per year, with a matching amount coming from the Persian Gulf states."[88] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan#cite_note-87) The People's Republic of China also sold Type 59 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_59) tanks, Type 68 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_68_%28China%29) assault rifles, Type 56 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_56) assault rifles, Type 69 RPGs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_69_RPG), and much more to mujahideen in co-operation with the CIA, as did Egypt with assault rifles. Of particular significance was the donation of US-made FIM-92 Stinger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIM-92_Stinger) anti-aircraft missile (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-aircraft_missile) systems, which caused a notable increase in aircraft losses of the Soviet Air Force (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Air_Force).[89] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan#cite_note-88) The main impact that it made, however, was the change it led to in Soviet tactics – helicopters increasingly stayed over friendly forces and limited daytime flights, jetcraft were forced to fly much higher, and other contingency measures were put in place.[90] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan#cite_note-89)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/50/Mujahid-MANPAD.JPEG/250px-Mujahid-MANPAD.JPEG (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mujahid-MANPAD.JPEG) http://bits.wikimedia.org/skins-1.17/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mujahid-MANPAD.JPEG)
An Afghan mujahideen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujahideen) fighter demonstrates the use of a hand-held SA-7 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SA-7) surface-to-air missile.

In March 1985, the US government (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_government) adopted National Security Decision Directive (NSDD) 166, which set a goal of military victory for the mujahideen. After 1985 the CIA and Inter-Services Intelligence (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter-Services_Intelligence) (ISI) placed greater pressure on the mujahideen to attack government strongholds. Under direct instructions from Director of Central Intelligence William Casey (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Casey), the CIA initiated programs for training Afghans in techniques such as car bombs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car_bomb) and assassinations and in engaging in cross-border raids into the USSR.[91] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan#cite_note-90)

The mujahideen are what later became the Taliban. I can't wait for you to backpedal and say you didn't really mean Afghans use Soviet weapons.

xellos88330
05-30-2011, 07:04 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao learn some history you fuckin moron. The Soviets invaded Afghanistan and America supported the Taliban just to side with whoever was fighting the Soviets. Any credible source says so. The Soviets and Afghanistan were enemies, the Soviets didn't give them jack shit.

Communism, responded against them with force. US helps them out. What is your point? Afghanistan was a clear ally at that point in time. They didn't use US weapons against US troops did they?

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 07:06 PM
Yeah they did. You think the stinger missiles they used when the military invaded post 9/11 were weapons they developed on their own?

Helping the Mujahideen directly led to 9/11, you'd have to be pretty fuckin stupid to say the US was right in doing so. The US military supports evil regimes just as much as other countries whenever it's convenient for them.

Sisk
05-30-2011, 07:32 PM
i'll tell you this to your face, where do you live?

College Station, TX. Come say that here. Or better yet - go to the airport and say it to a group of Marines returning from Afghanistan.

There's been several times I've been around an Iraqi war veteran as he got on his soap box about all the "great things" we're doing in Iraq, and I didn't hold back at all telling him the stuff I'm saying in this thread.

Yeah, I'm sure you did. Were you saying "lol Iraq" while you were doing this? Bullshit. You've got no backbone.

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 07:35 PM
Yeah, I'm sure you did. Were you saying "lol Iraq" while you were doing this? Bullshit. You've got no backbone.
You're acting like some 5'6" billy badass faggot who joined the military because he's been picked on his entire life is someone to be scared of.

Sisk
05-30-2011, 07:39 PM
You're acting like some 5'6" billy badass faggot who joined the military because he's been picked on his entire life is someone to be scared of.

I'm not acting like shit. You're the one saying you talked shit to some Iraq vet which we both know is totally fallacious. I'm not in the military.

I'd put money on a 5'6 woman in the Coast Guard to whoop your ass.

silverblk mystix
05-30-2011, 07:43 PM
It is very easy to sit and criticize people who have sacrificed their lives and it is easy to call them dumb for being manipulated into serving their country-while you sit in safety here at your computer and spout shit from books because you NEVER had the balls to actually risk your life.

The OP started a thread to honor and/or pay respect to fallen soldiers...pretty simple...but pussies like Kyle Orton and his ilk think that they are above this and are smarter...maybe they are book smart but know nothing of human sacrifice and servitude.

Some soldiers realized before dying that they might have been used as pawns, some dying and/or injured, paralyzed, mentally damaged or seriously hurt veterans also have realized that war and the people who run governments have also betrayed them. This however did not stop them from serving and/or risking their lives, their safety, their comfort, their own ass---

because deep down inside when they were in the trenches and had fellow soldiers next to them --they decided to at least keep fighting until the end....

EVEN IF THEY HAD FIGURED OUT THAT THINGS WERE NOT ALWAYS AS IT SEEMED---THEY DECIDED TO FOLLOW THROUGH ON THEIR COMMITMENT---RIGHT OR WRONG.

The Kyle Ortons of this world will never have the balls to be men...they will read about life and judge from afar because that is as much of a sacrifice as they are capable of...

Spare me the, "I am smarter" bullshit...you just haven't been tested in this life because when you have been tested and have persevered...you will shut the fuck up and at least show some respect---EVEN WHEN YOUR POLITICAL BELIEFS DON'T AGREE WITH OTHERS BELIEFS.

You will at least respect because someone sacrificed so you wouldn't have to.

Kyle Orton
I'm not acting like shit. You're the one saying you talked shit to some Iraq vet which we both know is totally fallacious. I'm not in the military.

:lol OK sure if you think it's so far fetched for someone to openly say he opposes the War in Iraq.

Kyle Orton
lol the cop loving double spacer would be a military knob slobber

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 07:44 PM
The mujahideen are what later became the Taliban. I can't wait for you to backpedal and say you didn't really mean Afghans use Soviet weapons.

Soviet-Era Weapons Handy for Taliban
By Tahir Qadiry

MAZAR-E-SHARIF, Jun 26, 2007 (IPS) - While United States officials accuse Iran of arming a resurgent Taliban, officials here say the weapons are actually part of vast caches left behind by the Soviet army that fought a nine-year war in Afghanistan before withdrawing in 1988.

Ustad Basir Arifi, secretary for the Disarmament of Illegal Armed Groups (DIAG) programme in northern Afghanistan, told IPS that weapons abandoned by the Soviet Union there are now being moved by professional smugglers to the southern provinces where the Taliban Islamist movement has its stronghold.

"Huge caches of weapons remained with the people from the Soviet Union period. These are now being smuggled to the south of Afghanistan. These weapons are bought in the north of Afghanistan and smuggled to the south to be used against government and foreign forces," Arifi said.

According to Arifi, security officials have on several occasions intercepted weapons being smuggled to the south. He said the DIAG has urged the government to take firm measures to avoid all this.

Abdul Aziz Ahmad Zai, the chief of DIAG, said his group was "very concerned over the issue. It shows that the Taliban are being fortified."

Zai did not rule out the possibility of weapons originating from outside Afghanistan. "Smugglers could be bringing weapons from Uzbekistan and Tajikistan to the north. A good transit point could be Badakhshan province," he said without mentioning Iran.

Zai said powerful syndicates were carrying out the smuggling. "However, our security officials and the Interior Ministry are working very actively in this regard," he added.

According to Zai, the recent riots in northern Jowzjan province were an indicator of the fact that weapons were freely available to people. He also said that there still were armed groups in the north of Afghanistan. "It is a very great concern for us that there are lots of illegal armed groups in the north," he said.

Gen. Abdul Manan, representative of the defence ministry in the DIAG programme, said the government has been able to collect 70,000 heavy and light weapons from the whole country under the DDR and DIAG programmes. But he believes that at least a million more pieces were in the hands of armed groups in the north.

A gun smuggler operating from the Balkh province district told IPS that he has been in the business for the last two years. The Pashto-speaking, bearded man who spoke on condition of anonymity said he regularly comes to the north to buy different kinds of weapons. "I have employed people to collect weapons from people who have them and these are ferried to the south."

"I have my customers in Kandahar. When the weapons reach there, they come and receive it. I make good profit. I can buy an AK47 for 200 dollars in the north and sell it for 400 dollars in the south," he added. Occasionally he smuggles explosives as well.

Ahmad Shah, 45, a resident of Chemtal district in the Balkh province freely admitted to supplying the smugglers with guns. "I earn my living through running this business," he told IPS.

Atta Mohammad Nur, the governor of Balkh province, neither accepts nor rejects the fact that the weapons are being smuggled to the south. "It could be right. Insurgents are doing their utmost to disrupt life in the country. They could be smuggling weapons from north to the south," he said.

Rohullah Samun, spokesman for the Jowzjan governor, accepts that vast amount of weapons still exist in the province. "People do have weapons. There are lots of illegal armed militias in Jowzjan and its neighbouring provinces. Some of the warlords are regrouping," he said.

The reference was to Abdorrashid Dostum, one of Afghanistan's most formidable warlords. Dostum, who once supported the Soviets, has had a hand in the many regime changes that this war-torn country has seen over the last three decades and retains enormous influence in Jowzjan.

Dostum was among leaders who helped the U.S.-led forces to overthrow the Taliban government in 2001. Until recently he was regarded as the strongman of the north but his role has been reduced to that of being a military adviser to Afghanistan's President Hamid Karzai.

On Jun. 13, U.S. Undersecretary of State Nicholas Burns told CNN television in Paris that there was "irrefutable evidence" that Iran was supplying weapons to the Taliban.

Ironically, the Taliban owes its origins largely to Mujahideen (freedom) fighters that were once armed and backed by the U.S. against communist rule in Afghanistan and the Soviet occupation. (END)

http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=38323

Didn't say Soviets gave weapons to them..said they used them.

Sisk
05-30-2011, 07:46 PM
:lol OK sure if you think it's so far fetched for someone to openly say he opposes the War in Iraq.

Saying you "oppose the war" and saying you were saying the same stuff you've said in this thread is completely different. Glad you clarified that.

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 07:47 PM
You said I was wrong the U.S. supplied the Taliban with weapons when I clearly wasn't.

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 07:47 PM
Saying you "oppose the war" and saying you were saying the same stuff you've said in this thread is completely different. Glad you clarified that.
Well, I also said the War in Iraq has accomplished absolutely nothing and there's nothing about killing innocent Iraqis that's honorable.

Spursfan092120
05-30-2011, 07:49 PM
It is very easy to sit and criticize people who have sacrificed their lives and it is easy to call them dumb for being manipulated into serving their country-while you sit in safety here at your computer and spout shit from books because you NEVER had the balls to actually risk your life.

The OP started a thread to honor and/or pay respect to fallen soldiers...pretty simple...but pussies like Kyle Orton and his ilk think that they are above this and are smarter...maybe they are book smart but know nothing of human sacrifice and servitude.

Some soldiers realized before dying that they might have been used as pawns, some dying and/or injured, paralyzed, mentally damaged or seriously hurt veterans also have realized that war and the people who run governments have also betrayed them. This however did not stop them from serving and/or risking their lives, their safety, their comfort, their own ass---

because deep down inside when they were in the trenches and had fellow soldiers next to them --they decided to at least keep fighting until the end....

EVEN IF THEY HAD FIGURED OUT THAT THINGS WERE NOT ALWAYS AS IT SEEMED---THEY DECIDED TO FOLLOW THROUGH ON THEIR COMMITMENT---RIGHT OR WRONG.

The Kyle Ortons of this world will never have the balls to be men...they will read about life and judge from afar because that is as much of a sacrifice as they are capable of...

Spare me the, "I am smarter" bullshit...you just haven't been tested in this life because when you have been tested and have persevered...you will shut the fuck up and at least show some respect---EVEN WHEN YOUR POLITICAL BELIEFS DON'T AGREE WITH OTHERS BELIEFS.

You will at least respect because someone sacrificed so you wouldn't have to.

The guy is basically a complete and total loser who bases his entire life by trying to be an internet tough guy. He has such a shitty life that he has to pose as a professional athlete to get any glory out of anything, and actually think it makes him cool that he can talk shit in front of his computer to people as a person that he'll never be. Never seen such a worthless person in my life..oh well...it's his life, not mine.

Sisk
05-30-2011, 07:52 PM
Well, I also said the War in Iraq has accomplished absolutely nothing and there's nothing about killing innocent Iraqis that's honorable.

Well if you're being literal, it has accomplished many things, but I don't want to have to put any more effort into this than is necessary. Do you realize that innocent civilians have died in every single war... ever. That's a fact of war. When your enemy is dressed up in civilian clothes it makes this situation even worse. Maybe before you judge people for killing civilians you should put yourself in their shoes. You think they want to kill innocent people? Think about it.

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm not judging them for executing orders, I just sure hell am not gonna commend them for it.

Isitjustme?
05-30-2011, 07:54 PM
Kyle Orton just achieved a perfect passer rating ITT.

Sisk
05-30-2011, 07:55 PM
I'm not judging them for executing orders, I just sure hell am not gonna commend them for it.

Who said anything about commending them for killing civilians? What the hell? You are thinking into this way too deep. Just stop.

Isitjustme?
05-30-2011, 07:55 PM
Nigga's throwin darts

silverblk mystix
05-30-2011, 07:56 PM
lol the cop loving double spacer would be a military knob slobber

You have no idea how real life is...

you think life is black and white...you assume that someone who has respect for certain things is automatically a defender of a left or right...you think that someone who has served cannot also see how wrong wars are, how corrupt governments are (especially our own gov't) ...

You insult people on a whim and talk nonsense out of your ass because you have read a few books...

Not very respectable or impressive at all...sometimes ...it is best to keep your hole shut because whenever you open it ...

It just reveals how utterly stupid you really are.

Sisk
05-30-2011, 07:56 PM
if they want to continue to get a paychek then ye$

Have you ever tried bleach?

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 08:09 PM
You have no idea how real life is...

you think life is black and white...you assume that someone who has respect for certain things is automatically a defender of a left or right...you think that someone who has served cannot also see how wrong wars are, how corrupt governments are (especially our own gov't) ...

You insult people on a whim and talk nonsense out of your ass because you have read a few books...

Not very respectable or impressive at all...sometimes ...it is best to keep your hole shut because whenever you open it ...

It just reveals how utterly stupid you really are.
I stopped double spacing in 3rd grade tbh

tlongII
05-30-2011, 08:13 PM
lol torturing Iraqi POWs

The purpose of Memorial Day is to honor our fallen soldiers. It has nothing to do with any of the points you listed above. Why can't you respect that?

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 08:18 PM
Kyle Orton just achieved a perfect passer rating ITT.
Only passer rating I ever have tbh

silverblk mystix
05-30-2011, 08:25 PM
I stopped double spacing in 3rd grade tbh

One can write in any way that they wish.

You

can

write

it

in

this

style...

You can certainly write it this way....

OR

THAT

WAY

OR

EVEN

THIS

WAY....

In the end...some people get their panties all twisted whenever someone does something that their....

teeny

weenie

little

brain

has trouble conceptualizing and/or making sense of ....

It doesn't fuckin' matter what the fuck you think or who the fuck you believe made you the fuckin' classroom assignment grader...

SO

JUST

SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP

ok?

xellos88330
05-30-2011, 08:29 PM
wat a baby

Well, the guy has a point. People have died to give us our freedom of speech. Why the hell should he type the way other people think he should type?

Axe Murderer
05-30-2011, 08:34 PM
I agree with Orton (and i've had a relative die as a direct result of the Vietnam War)

As much as we need to appreciate the fallen soldiers we should also call out the US as a result of the bullshit they've been enforcing over the last 50 years

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 08:36 PM
Well, the guy has a point. People have died to give us our freedom of speech. Why the hell should he type the way other people think he should type?
No war since WWII has done anything to preserve our right to freedom of speech. Not the Korean War, not the Vietnam War, and especially not the War in Iraq. The people who died in those wars died because our politicians fucked up/had an agenda.

silverblk mystix
05-30-2011, 08:40 PM
No war since WWII has done anything to preserve our right to freedom of speech. Not the Korean War, not the Vietnam War, and especially not the War in Iraq. The people who died in those wars died because our politicians fucked up/had an agenda.

And YOU were never the guy that DIED in servitude of this country and you never will because you are a pussy...

So regardless of your political posturing...

Just shut the fuck up and respect the people that did die and/or the relatives of those people...who choose to honor them on this day.

You piece of shit.

Axe Murderer
05-30-2011, 08:41 PM
tbh I do appreciate the way my granpa bullied those innocent vets from his helicopter

lol chinks

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 08:41 PM
Dying in Iraq means you died while serving oil companies/George Bush's rivalry with his dad, you weren't serving the country.

Ron Popeil
05-30-2011, 08:42 PM
I am eternally grateful for the day off.

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 08:42 PM
tbh I do appreciate the way my granpa bullied those innocent vets from his helicopter

lol chinks
Yeah agreed, those innocent Vietnamese farmers were threatening our freedom!

America, fuck yeah!

thispego
05-30-2011, 08:44 PM
Couldn't care less about your politics, but this is mouse-level idiocy, albeit wonderfully ironic.

lol, poonsie, spelling and grammar be damned when im blogging from my iphone. LOL when people point that out to try to discredit you, it must mean they agree with your arguement but still want to disagree with you on something :lmao

thispego
05-30-2011, 08:47 PM
LOL!!!! Military is only for dumb folks.

If you truly were too smart to be in the military, then you wouldn't be so dumb and naive. The modern world whether you like it or not was shaped by military force. Rome, created the modern highway system, sewage, running water, architecture, to the world through military conquest. Napoleonic Wars brought about the birth of the US. England couldn't bring their full force of arms against us due to the acts of Napoleon in Europe. WWI reshaped the public ideals of war and also brought aircraft development to include abilities to carry heavier weights fly longer, faster, farther, higher. WWII brought Rockets and the possibility of space flight, nuclear power.

Yea, everybody in the military is dumb, lazy, and can't do anything for themselves. How have you impacted the world?

if you were not so dumb and naive, you'd know that im only referring to modern us military.

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 08:48 PM
People who blindly defend the military love to use strawman arguments tbh.

By saying the War in Iraq has been bad for America, the military knob slobbers turn that into, "How dare you spit on the grave of those who died serving our country :cry"

thispego
05-30-2011, 08:59 PM
College Station, TX. Come say that here. Or better yet - go to the airport and say it to a group of Marines returning from Afghanistan.

next time im making my way through aggie land i'll make sure to stop by northgate, buy you a beer, and tell you how fuckin stupid i think this military adoration that goes on in this country is.

i know how fucked up those wannabe jarheads are there in college station though. we've all heard stories about how those corp men like to jack each other off and fill up their cum bucket. im pretty sure i'll stay away from those weirdos. :lmao

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 09:01 PM
there's also the "Aggie Squeeze" :lmao

http://www.40acressports.com/images/aggies-squeeze.jpg

thispego
05-30-2011, 09:02 PM
And YOU were never the guy that DIED in servitude of this country and you never will because you are a pussy...

So regardless of your political posturing...

Just shut the fuck up and respect the people that did die and/or the relatives of those people...who choose to honor them on this day.

You piece of shit.

damned hypocrite. you call out orton for judging people that support the military yet you call people who arent in the military pussies? Yet another example of how fuckin stupid enlisted men are. :lol YOU are not helping their cause you are hurting it.

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:03 PM
"Kyle Orton", while a big fucking homo on this site and likely in real life as well, is trolling the fuck out of you guys.

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:03 PM
pego is doing a fine job of it as well.

Axe Murderer
05-30-2011, 09:05 PM
seriously though

how do you dumbfucks not see around the propaganda bullshit? I don't care if you know somebody who served or not, you have to be able to think critically and understand this whole thing is a pile of shit

Sisk
05-30-2011, 09:09 PM
next time im making my way through aggie land i'll make sure to stop by northgate, buy you a beer, and tell you how fuckin stupid i think this military adoration that goes on in this country is.

i know how fucked up those wannabe jarheads are there in college station though. we've all heard stories about how those corp men like to jack each other off and fill up their cum bucket. im pretty sure i'll stay away from those weirdos. :lmao

We all know you and orton are nothing more than internet tough guys. You wouldn't think twice about talking shit to anyone here and we both know it.

Yall douche bags would be the losers spitting at Vietnam vets in the airport. Too bad you'll never get your ass kicked because you'll only say this kind of shit on the internet. In real life you and orton both would be the cowards running away from violence.

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 09:11 PM
http://undergroundcoders.com/forums/uploads/1275200534/gallery_1_3_2033.jpg

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 09:11 PM
I'd much rather be a coward who's alive than a brave military hero who's dead.

Axe Murderer
05-30-2011, 09:12 PM
We all know you and orton are nothing more than internet tough guys. You wouldn't think twice about talking shit to anyone here and we both know it.

Yall douche bags would be the losers spitting at Vietnam vets in the airport. Too bad you'll never get your ass kicked because you'll only say this kind of shit on the internet. In real life you and orton both would be the cowards running away from violence.

you dumb fucking faggot

it's not about spitting in the face of soldiers. it's about calling out the bullshit when you see it.

like i said, my grandpa was drafted into vietnam but he still recognized the big picture. in the end he gunned down 20+ innocent chinks as a result of orders so he got the last laugh

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:13 PM
The "Axe Murderer" troll isn't near as good at trolling as Orton and Pego.

Axe Murderer
05-30-2011, 09:14 PM
im not even trolling tbh

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:15 PM
It shows.

johnsmith
tbh

Kyle Orton
And tbh the one Vietnam Veteran I know openly talks about how much sleep he's lost in the last 40 years because of all the bad stuff he did in Vietnam and how he knows it was for nothing.

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:16 PM
He's prolly lying.

thispego
05-30-2011, 09:17 PM

i dont even know what internet tough guy means anymore. I thought that was when you threatened to beat people up. I'm just stating my beliefs and trying to shepherd you dumbasses back to reality.

and ive said multiple times in this thread that i am down with and respect the hell out of vietnam vets and all vets that have come before them.

sisk, it sounds like you're the pussy who is acting like an internet tough guy, only worse cause you're not threatening to beat us up your threatening that someone else would beat us up :lmao

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:18 PM
i dont even know what internet tough guy means anymore. I thought that was when you threatened to beat people up. I'm just stating my beliefs and trying to shepherd you dumbasses back to reality.

and ive said multiple times in this thread that i am down with and respect the hell out of vietnam vets and all vets that have come before them.

sisk, it sounds like you're the pussy who is acting like an internet tough guy, only worse cause you're not threatening to beat us up your threatening that someone else would beat us up :lmao

pego wins.

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 09:18 PM
He's also told me stories about how there were a group of Vietnamese soldiers who got a disease doctors couldn't diagnose at the time (and still can't for that matter), they were all dropped off on an island on the way back after the US decided to get out, and pretty much left for dead. None of them ever made it back to the states.

The government treats servicemen like absolute dirt, then expects me to put them on some kinda pedestal.

thispego
05-30-2011, 09:19 PM
The government treats servicemen like absolute dirt, then expects me to put them on some kinda pedestal.

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:20 PM
He's prolly lying......and it seems creepy that you are sitting around listening to an old man tell war stories......does he finish the story by making sweet love to you?

Kyle Orton
i dont even know what internet tough guy means anymore. I thought that was when you threatened to beat people up.
It's when you say stuff like, "You'd never say that too my face you fuckin faggot", like Sisk is doing in this thread.

johnsmith
Now you guys are just sitting around and "troll circle jerking" eachother.

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:21 PM
Are you guys gonna fuck?

thispego
05-30-2011, 09:21 PM
It's when you say stuff like, "You'd never say that too my face you fuckin faggot", like Sisk is doing in this thread.

ohhh, ok, that makes sense, and reaffirms to me that we are being misclassified by the true internet tough guys on spurstalk.

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:22 PM
You guys are for sure gonna fuck.

Axe Murderer
oh shit

didn't realize it was THE johnsmith posting in this thread

sup brah?

Kyle Orton
Can someone please pay attention to me?

thispego
05-30-2011, 09:23 PM
You guys are for sure gonna fuck.

say that to my face bro!

johnsmith
Yup.....haven't been here for a while.

johnsmith
And really fake Orton? You are gonna call someone else an attention whore?

Sort of seems like the pot and kettle thing don't ya think?

Axe Murderer
lol Tebow

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 09:24 PM
say that to my face bro!
:madrun I know some aggy marines that would kick your ass until you agreed to jizz in a jar :madrun

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:24 PM
lol Tebow

:lol

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:25 PM
You boys have done a fine job in this thread.....sort of makes me proud.

Kyle Orton
And really fake Orton? You are gonna call someone else an attention whore?

Sort of seems like the pot and kettle thing don't ya think?
That's no way to talk to the starting QB of your NFL team

johnsmith
That's no way to talk to the starting QB of your NFL team

:lol

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:26 PM
I'm praying for a lockout so I don't have to watch you play again.

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 09:27 PM
I'm praying for a lockout so I can be a starting QB in the NFL for another year without actually having to play.

silverblk mystix
05-30-2011, 09:27 PM
seriously though

how do you dumbfucks not see around the propaganda bullshit? I don't care if you know somebody who served or not, you have to be able to think critically and understand this whole thing is a pile of shit

Like I pointed out to that idiot-Kyle-

This thread has nothing to do with your political beliefs...and not everything is black or white.

This is about fallen soldiers....no more ...no less.

The political stuff was introduced by the trolls who have no respect for anyone or anything.

Just because someone decides to pay respects to people who have died does not automatically mean that they do NOT see through the "propaganda."

They are two different things. The dumbfucks are the people that ASSUMED that someone who defends a fallen soldier---must automatically believe all the lies that the gov't spoonfeeds their citizens.

There is a political forum where you can debate the crap out of this...

This was only a Memorial Day thread.

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:28 PM
Funny to me that a qb with no NFL style talent will beat you out hands down........but he'll never grow that beard the way you did.

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:28 PM
jsmith is shitty poster

No I'm not.

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:29 PM
Like I pointed out to that idiot-Kyle-

This thread has nothing to do with your political beliefs...and not everything is black or white.

This is about fallen soldiers....no more ...no less.

The political stuff was introduced by the trolls who have no respect for anyone or anything.

Just because someone decides to pay respects to people who have died does not automatically mean that they do NOT see through the "propaganda."

They are two different things. The dumbfucks are the people that ASSUMED that someone who defends a fallen soldier---must automatically believe all the lies that the gov't spoonfeeds their citizens.

There is a political forum where you can debate the crap out of this...

This was only a Memorial Day thread.

Right, and they trolled the fuck out of you.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
05-30-2011, 09:29 PM
If there's a lockout you won't get to see my tour of greatness next season.

Oh and yay for the vets and all that other happy horseshit.

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:31 PM
never:
betchacantdoitlykemenop:lobt:e

Meh.

silverblk mystix
05-30-2011, 09:32 PM
Right, and they trolled the fuck out of you.

Yeah, I forgot...

it seems that the highest achievement anyone on these boards can attain is to be a good troll...

never understand the fascination with being proud of "trolling"

congrats...

thispego
05-30-2011, 09:33 PM
johnsmith is the only one i see trolling here

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:34 PM
Yeah, I forgot...

it seems that the highest achievement anyone on these boards can attain is to be a good troll...

never understand the fascination with being proud of "trolling"

congrats...

Well, in all fairness, what else would there be to achieve on a message board?

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:35 PM
johnsmith is the only one i see trolling here

That's just because you've been around long enough to know I haven't given a fuck about a single thread ever posted on this site.

:toast

thispego
05-30-2011, 09:41 PM
Likewise.

silverblk mystix
05-30-2011, 09:43 PM
Well, in all fairness, what else would there be to achieve on a message board?

Well, let's see..

Someone could discuss some topic of interest and enlighten themselves or someone else on something meaningful that some posters were not aware of...

someone could discuss a topic and learn something....

someone could spend some time here and find something productive to apply to their own life...

someone could compliment others on something....or not....

someone could share something that happened in the world with other members and then could share the experience....

but of course...

trolling...which is basically ...making up shit that no one cares about and insulting others for no apparent reason...is just so much more challenging.

Yet, trolls love to name call others....while they display the worst of human traits...

Congrats again.

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:48 PM
Well, let's see..

Someone could discuss some topic of interest and enlighten themselves or someone else on something meaningful that some posters were not aware of...

someone could spend some time here and find something productive to apply to their own life...

someone could share something that happened in the world with other members and then could share the experience....

but of course...

trolling...which is basically ...making up shit that no one cares about and insulting others for no apparent reason...is just so much more challenging.

Yet, trolls love to name call others....while they display the worst of human traits...

Congrats again.

Here's the thing, if you're going for intellectual, visit a different site. If you're going for helpful, visit a different site. If you're going for complimentary, visit a different site...etc, etc, etc.....

At the end of the day, this is a largely unregulated site that's primary focus is that of an NBA team (an old and mediocre one at that). If you expect to be treated with respect, save the above ideals for reality because this is not where to find it, and you know that.

thispego
05-30-2011, 09:49 PM
you a troll, sbm? I'm certain you've been name calling others and displaying pretty poor human traits.

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:52 PM
you a troll, sbm? I'm certain you've been name calling others and displaying pretty poor human traits.

Good point.....

silverblk mystix
05-30-2011, 09:53 PM
Here's the thing, if you're going for intellectual, visit a different site. If you're going for helpful, visit a different site. If you're going for complimentary, visit a different site...etc, etc, etc.....

At the end of the day, this is a largely unregulated site that's primary focus is that of an NBA team (an old and mediocre one at that). If you expect to be treated with respect, save the above ideals for reality because this is not where to find it, and you know that.

Don't really care or desire respect...definitely don't need to be stroked...

But trolling?

C'mon....

I've said it before and I'll say it again....and I challenge anyone to prove otherwise....

In all of the years and years of this site and it's bullshit trolls...

There has NEVER been ONE ....JUST ONE FUCKIN' TROLL....

That was at least half-clever and at least was amusing or creative....ONE FUCKIN' TIME!

BORING-BORING-BORING unimaginative, untalented ....lamesters.

So, at least take part in an adult discussion and/or contribute in some positive way, since the creative bus passed you by.

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 09:53 PM
Well, let's see..

but of course...

Congrats again.
sup pig lover

silverblk mystix
05-30-2011, 09:55 PM
sup pig lover

Example A.

Thanks,

...NEXT!

thispego
05-30-2011, 09:57 PM
corso says whats up, corso?

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 09:57 PM

But trolling?

C'mon....

I've said it before and I'll say it again....and I challenge anyone to prove otherwise....

That was at least half-clever and at least was amusing or creative....ONE FUCKIN' TIME!

So, at least take part in an adult discussion and/or contribute in some positive way, since the creative bus passed you by.

If it bothers you so much, don't respond to them......I'm just sayin'.

Jack Kevorkian
05-30-2011, 10:01 PM

But trolling?

C'mon....

Call the office and I'll have Margaret pencil you in for a 2:30 on Thursday.

johnsmith
05-30-2011, 10:03 PM
That's a good fucking troll.^^^^^

John Basedow
05-30-2011, 10:48 PM
Damn, this thread took a crazy turn :lol

Props to the vets.

Isitjustme?
05-30-2011, 11:16 PM
Stats breakdown from this thread:

Kyle Orton: 39 for 39, 770 yards, 13 TD, O ints, 158.3 qb rating

Ryan Fitzpatrick: 0 for 1 0 TD, 0 ints, 39.6 qb rating

CubanSucks
05-30-2011, 11:33 PM
Stats breakdown from this thread:

Kyle Orton: 39 for 39, 770 yards, 13 TD, O ints, 158.3 qb rating

Ryan Fitzpatrick: 0 for 1 0 TD, 0 ints, 39.6 qb rating

do you fucking know him in real life? The level of cyber dick sucking you've been giving him in this thread indicates either yall are the same poster or know each other personally

Kyle Orton
05-30-2011, 11:34 PM
http://www.tremendousupsidepotential.com/18_kyle_orton.jpg

Axe Murderer
05-31-2011, 12:50 AM
crofl Veterinarian lurking