PDA

View Full Version : CROFL Mother of the year

Cuckolded Sissy
05-30-2011, 07:25 PM
http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Mom-commits-string-of-crimes-in-Chandler-with-her-kid-by-her-side-122812289.html

lAIyJj1nSlw

Police: Mom commits string of crimes with baby by her side

CHANDLER, Ariz. -- A Valley mom is in big trouble after she tried to steal items from a Chandler Wal-Mart -- with her kid in tow. The situation just got worse from there.
Police say on May 7, Nicci Rounsaville, 23, tried to steal merchandise from the Wal-Mart at Arizona Avenue and Pecos Road in Chandler.
Loss-prevention employees attempted to stop her, but Rounsaville grabbed her child and ran, hitting the baby girl's head on the door frame as she left. It was all caught on surveillance video.
The suspect then ran to her car, which was parked in a clearly-marked handicapped spot.
"She basically just throws her child into the front seat of the car, unrestrained, total disregard for the safety of the child," said Sgt. Joe Favazzo of the Chandler Police Department.
Rounsaville quickly backed out. As she did, she slammed into another car, causing $2,400 in damage. She didn't stop. Like her speedy exit from the store, the wreck was caught on video.
Last Thursday, police say Rounsaville went back to the same shopping area, this time entering a nail salon. Employees there said they witnessed her shoplifting.
Those employees called the police and Rounsaville was arrested. Officers said they found marijuana in her vehicle.
Rounsaville had a warrant out for her arrest and is facing a long list of charges, including child abuse, criminal damage, possession of marijuana and shoplifting.

BlackSwordsMan
05-30-2011, 07:49 PM
Of course is all I have to say when you watch the video.

Technique
05-30-2011, 08:34 PM
Who in the world would wanna fuck her? Disgusting.

slacker77
05-30-2011, 09:01 PM
The more important question here is,who is that blonde in the beginning?

Frenzy
05-30-2011, 09:03 PM
Lol...how many of you guessed right?

Kai
05-30-2011, 10:40 PM
Of course is all I have to say when you watch the video.

Leetonidas
05-30-2011, 10:49 PM
:lmao

Creepn
05-31-2011, 03:15 AM

lol yup, knowing this place, I guessed right that somebody would post a story regarding a black person as a means to dehumanize them as a whole and hope to create a triple page thread discussing it.

Not really a guess if it's expected tbh.

byrontx
05-31-2011, 03:26 AM
lol yup, knowing this place, I guessed right that somebody would post a story regarding a black person as a means to dehumanize them as a whole and hope to create a triple page thread discussing it.

This. Why don't you just go here and have your jollies with all the racist stuff:
http://www.aryan-nations.org/

benefactor
05-31-2011, 05:46 AM
The good thing is the child is still a baby and she hasn't had time to completely screw it up. Hopefully the child will get taken from her and placed with a real family that actually loves it and cares for it's well being.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-31-2011, 07:42 AM
I know if I was hit like that, and the person fled, I wouldn't just stay there.

BlackSwordsMan
05-31-2011, 10:57 AM

You can take em out the jungle but you can't the jungle out of them

BlackSwordsMan
05-31-2011, 10:57 AM
us a human nation. We're savage is what I meant

TimmehC
05-31-2011, 02:22 PM
lolol I shop at that Wal-Mart all the fucking time. I bet I've seen that bitch in there.

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-31-2011, 02:35 PM
Arizona's going soft on crime if that kid ain't charged as an accomplice.

Oh, Gee!!
05-31-2011, 04:41 PM
Or deported to africa

mrsmaalox
05-31-2011, 05:06 PM
The good thing is the child is still a baby and she hasn't had time to completely screw it up. Hopefully the child will get taken from her and placed with a real family that actually loves it and cares for it's well being.

That would be the best thing that could happen to that poor baby.

xellos88330
05-31-2011, 05:38 PM

Dex
05-31-2011, 06:27 PM
You can take em out the jungle but you can't the jungle out of them

http://static.funnyjunk.com/gifs/thats_racist.gif