PDA

View Full Version : Let's go mavs

Muse
05-31-2011, 12:56 AM
1OmE3B-s8ow

ITS OUR TIME :lobt::lobt::lobt:

Axe Murderer
05-31-2011, 01:16 AM
lol..aww..the poser wants to get personal...the "fuck your sister" joke is pretty old now...can't you come up with something yourself? Something creative? Something that isn't a year old? Something not based off someone looking at a picture of me and my ex wife and saying..."oh..you couldn't get a girl who looks like that..that must be your sister..you fuck your sister?" You really do smoke crack, don't you? You get all upset when someone makes you out to be a jackass because you disrespected all soldiers on Memorial Day, and all of a sudden you lash out by trying an old joke that doesn't even make sense? Nice try, loser..lol...truth is, you're the one playing internet tough guy and looking like a dumbass. You say it's Texans looking stupid by calling the Rangers "America's Team" when it was a New Yorker..you say we look stupid calling the Cowboys "America's Team" when it was another "Non-Texan" and it's proven by merchandise. Why don't you just go ahead and keep your mouth shut for the day...Your Anti-American comments were enough for the day to make you look like a jackass..you don't need to work any harder.

mavsfan1000
05-31-2011, 01:19 AM
0:38 Poor Terry. Amazing Mavs still won that game after that meltdown.

dirk4mvp
05-31-2011, 01:42 AM
lol..aww..the poser wants to get personal...the "fuck your sister" joke is pretty old now...can't you come up with something yourself? Something creative? Something that isn't a year old? Something not based off someone looking at a picture of me and my ex wife and saying..."oh..you couldn't get a girl who looks like that..that must be your sister..you fuck your sister?" You really do smoke crack, don't you? You get all upset when someone makes you out to be a jackass because you disrespected all soldiers on Memorial Day, and all of a sudden you lash out by trying an old joke that doesn't even make sense? Nice try, loser..lol...truth is, you're the one playing internet tough guy and looking like a dumbass. You say it's Texans looking stupid by calling the Rangers "America's Team" when it was a New Yorker..you say we look stupid calling the Cowboys "America's Team" when it was another "Non-Texan" and it's proven by merchandise. Why don't you just go ahead and keep your mouth shut for the day...Your Anti-American comments were enough for the day to make you look like a jackass..you don't need to work any harder.

The _Allas Mavericks disgust me more than any other team in pro sports history. I actually relocated my family down to Port Arthur because of that team. Ever since Jason Terry punched Michael Finley below the belt, I promised my wife I'd never set foot in that trashy city again. Well, it's been 4 years since then and I'm proud to say I kept my word.

Not only that but I get to root for a team with real class, and that's the San Antonio Spurs. There's a reason we got 4 rings, and those chokers led by _Irk will never see one.

Axe Murderer
05-31-2011, 01:51 AM
You just don't fucking get it...this is not about the military..this is about the soldier...how many ways can it be put before you finally get your head out of your ass long enough to understand it? This is about the people who have fought and died for this country so you don't have to. This isn't about the business of the military, it's about the soldier. The people who have fought and died for you so you don't have to. Vietnam was the last time we had the draft...that was only 50 years ago...since then, enough people have chosen to fight so it didn't have to exist anymore, so they eliminated it. Without them, you could easily have been put into this war yourself. It's about that man...that man who chose to fight so you wouldn't have to.

Ditty
05-31-2011, 02:05 AM
funny video :flipoff

but I still enjoyed it, and they guy who put it together did a great job with the song and clips going so well together. It was one of those what could of been for me. :depressed