PDA

View Full Version : What Happens If Lebron Is Swept In The Finals Again

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2011, 11:48 AM
:lol

Heat fans there is precedence for this so don't put the carriage b4 the horse.

Tinystarz
05-31-2011, 11:52 AM
kool do you just like talking shit about any team winning or do you just hate on the heat,spurs,mavs?

BlackSwordsMan
05-31-2011, 12:08 PM
again? this is his first finals

shorttotry
05-31-2011, 12:15 PM
Won't happen

Sportstudi
05-31-2011, 12:15 PM
again? this is his first finals

No, it's his second. 2007: Spurs - Cavs 4:0

Old Greg
05-31-2011, 12:19 PM
I'm Old Greg and I got a mangina

DMC
05-31-2011, 12:24 PM
It won't mean anything next year. The Heat Index will still be going strong. The fact that the fucker hasn't won shit and is the pinnacle of NBA talk is enough to support that.

Ace
05-31-2011, 12:29 PM
Lol Kobe swept in the 2nd round. Not one F'in winPERIOD

Giuseppe
05-31-2011, 12:29 PM
^D is absolutely right here. A loss affects Dirk more than it does James. It will end Dirk and any aspirations he & these Mavs have for an NBA Title.

"We'll" crucify James at total loss, but, we'll be alone. Media will not be with us. Uh, uh.

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2011, 12:30 PM
kool do you just like talking shit about any team winning or do you just hate on the heat,spurs,mavs?

I don't hate. I dislike...the Mavs don't really bother me because historically we've owned them and now I'd like them to do my dirty work for me.

Now as for the Spurs and Heat yes I dislike those bastards.

Lastly I don't talk shit I just generally state facts and I even defended Lebron when u guys attacked him for his orange colored jeep.:lol

Kool is a fair guy. I hope this is the year of the Dirk :lol

BlackSwordsMan
05-31-2011, 12:38 PM
Tiny putting kool in his place.
twinkle twinkle tiny star

DMC
05-31-2011, 12:38 PM
^D is absolutely right here. A loss affects Dirk more than it does James. It will end Dirk and any aspirations he & these Mavs have for an NBA Title.

"We'll" crucify James at total loss, but, we'll be alone. Media will not be with us. Uh, uh.

The excuse (and that's all it is) will be that the Heat haven't had enough time to acclimate to the new roster, that every team takes 2 years to make it click at that level.

Of course there will be the obligatory "Top Ten Disappointments In Sports History" article and we will see it posted here.

I brought this up some time ago that it would be ironic (in a Morrisette kinda way) if Lebron, on a different team was swept by a different Texas team.

It's an interesting matchup to say the least. The Mavs have a golden opportunity to quiet the storm of 06, and to stick a fork in the Lebarnacle for this year.

Narutoluva
05-31-2011, 04:50 PM
damn this thread is fucking homo

4>0rings
05-31-2011, 04:52 PM
SPurs sweep the fuck outta LeBron, LeBron crushes Dallas in the finals = Spurs still just better than the Mavs.

pass1st
05-31-2011, 05:05 PM
Heat would just come back stronger next year. All they are really missing is a bench, they basically rely on the big 2.5 now. Hard cap might complicate things, though; who knows.

jjktkk
05-31-2011, 05:08 PM
Heat would just come back stronger next year. All they are really missing is a bench, they basically rely on the big 2.5 now. Hard cap might complicate things, though; who knows.

Actually, the Heat's bench has been picking it up as of late with Miller and Haslem producing.

TAMUK Drop-out
05-31-2011, 05:17 PM
Actually, the Heat's bench has been picking it up as of late with Miller and Haslem producing.

Great point Haslem's been great

pass1st
05-31-2011, 05:29 PM

True, but I'm not very confident that the bench is reliable yet. Haslem didn't do too well the last few games, but his one outstanding game makes me think he can light it up when his team needs it. I'm not sure about Miller yet, has never found consistency.

The potential for a good bench is there, though.

jjktkk's wife
05-31-2011, 05:42 PM

What is this Pepsi doing in the fridge????

that's the last straw babe. I've had it with you. I'm going out with Tyrone this weekend, and he's gonna bring his studly black friends. Make sure to pick me out a sexy dress so I look good for all of them. Don't worry about getting any panties either as they'll just get in the way.

Oh and honey, please sleep on the couch tonight. I need my beauty sleep to get ready for their monster cocks gangbanging me from all sides and I don't need your tiny pecker in the way

HeatChamps
05-31-2011, 05:43 PM
lol at What ifs. Heat are gonna beat that Mavs vagina up.

TAMUK Drop-out
05-31-2011, 05:53 PM
What is this Pepsi doing in the fridge????

that's the last straw babe. I've had it with you. I'm going out with Tyrone this weekend, and he's gonna bring his studly black friends. Make sure to pick me out a sexy dress so I look good for all of them. Don't worry about getting any panties either as they'll just get in the way.

Oh and honey, please sleep on the couch tonight. I need my beauty sleep to get ready for their monster cocks gangbanging me from all sides and I don't need your tiny pecker in the way

But hon the couch is bad for my back, can I atleast have the air mattress? I promise I'll pick up a 12 pack of coke tonight :(

jjktkk's wife
05-31-2011, 05:55 PM
But hon the couch is bad for my back, can I atleast have the air mattress? I promise I'll pick up a 12 pack of coke tonight :(

Ok fine. Only if you call Tyrone and beg him and his friends to gangbang me as hard as they can because your pecker is too small. And then you have to lick their cum out of my vagina the next morning

Narutoluva
05-31-2011, 06:54 PM
benches in the playoffs are overrated, they are good for the regular season grind, but in the playoffs teams go only 7 or 8 deep, thats why if you have couple of scrubs producing, like the heat is, then even thats good enough to make it to the finals

PatrickBateman
05-31-2011, 08:33 PM
:lol

Heat fans there is precedence for this so don't put the carriage b4 the horse.
On a Wednesday night another girl, who I meet at M.K. and I plan to torture and film. This one remains nameless to me and she sits on the couch in the living room of my apartment. A bottle of champagne, Cristal, half empty, sits on the glass table. I punch in tunes, numbers that light up the Wurlitzer. She finally asks, “What’s that … smell in here?” and I answer, under my breath, “A dead … rat,” and then I’m opening the windows, the sliding glass door that leads out to the terrace, even though it’s a chilly night, mid-autumn, and she’s dressed scantily, but she has another glass of the Cristal and it seems to warm her enough so that she is able to ask me what I do for a living. I tell her that I went to Harvard then started working on wall Street, and Pierce & Pierce, after I graduated from business school there, and when she asks, rather confused or jokingly, “What’s that?” I swallow and with my back to her, straightening the new Onica, find the strength to force out, “A … shoe store.” I did a line of cocaine I found in my medicine cabinet when we first came back to my place, and the Cristal takes the edge off it, but only slightly. The Patty Winters Show this morning was about a machine that lets people talk to the dead. This girl is wearing a wool barathea jacket and skirt, a silk georgette blouse, agate and ivory earrings by Stephen Dweck, a silk jacquard torsolette vest, all from … where? Charivari, I’m guessing.