PDA

View Full Version : Mavs get no ESPN Love on SC build up

davethedope
05-31-2011, 05:49 PM
Maybe it's coming but for now it's all heat all the time. Heat All Access.
Granted they sponsored the Decision and have LeBron on the payroll but
how about some unbiased coverage?

HeatChamps
05-31-2011, 05:52 PM
It is all Heat all the time because the Heat are going to win it all.

davethedope
05-31-2011, 05:55 PM
I'm not saying they can't but I have to see it. They haven't played a quality team in
months. So just slow your role there.

Bill_Brasky
05-31-2011, 05:57 PM
I'm not saying they can't but I have to see it. They haven't played a quality team in
months. So just slow your role there.

:lmao implying that Boston and Chicago weren't top tier teams this season.........

davethedope
05-31-2011, 05:59 PM
:lmao implying that Boston and Chicago weren't top tier teams this season.........

Yeah, they weren't East was still weak this year. And Boston lost its chemistry in the playoffs, not to mention the injuries.

Chicago was overrated from day one. It's not hard to see that team was
exposed as a one man team like the Cavs. Nothing's changed in the East yet.
Heat have to win.

davethedope
05-31-2011, 06:00 PM
maybe top tier according to some retired baller paid to say anything, but they took
advantage of a week conference

rayjayjohnson
05-31-2011, 06:12 PM
lol @ calling chicago overrated. before the season started did any of you chumps have them in the ECF?

No. so shut the fuck up.

davethedope
05-31-2011, 06:15 PM
lol @ calling chicago overrated. before the season started did any of you chumps have them in the ECF?

No. so shut the fuck up.

We're only talking about what actually happened, not predictions.

Riddler
05-31-2011, 06:54 PM
Marketability. The underdog is never really promoted like that

Man In Black
05-31-2011, 08:07 PM
4-letter sucking that Miami Cock moreso than Cully does LAL Bandwagon.

Even though Dallas is one of the cities that is listed on the Glam List by the 4-letter. The Glam list defined is any city with a 4-letter local website with local 4-letter radio PLUS miami.
LA, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, & New York.

It shows the real difference between the national basketball association and THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE. When it gets to it, football understands that TEAMS will have more pull than individual stars. RESULTS is what makes you and why individuals who don't have rings are talked about so much more than Teams who have helped their stars get rings. It's counter to the mantra of the Entertainment Sports Programming Network.

davethedope
05-31-2011, 08:48 PM
^^Excellent point. I mean can you imagine the next time the Cowboys make the Super
Bowl? They'll be nuthugging Dallas so hard, no matter who they play against. They
nuthug them all year even if the team sucks, each week is another chance, but imagine
if they're good.