PDA

View Full Version : Spur Fans......

Pistons < Spurs
06-10-2005, 12:35 AM
I've seen many of you post about the "class" Pistons fans have displayed, and wanted to comment on the same in regards to Spur fans.

I know I've seen many other team forums go bezerk on us after a win. However, you all have been superb. I can say that it is greatly appreciated as it's tough enough to deal w/ a loss, without having to deal w/ immature fans.

You represent your team and the sport well.

You deserve the respect that your Spur players already get.

Solid D
06-10-2005, 12:37 AM
Thanks. Here's to game 2. I still say this goes 7.

Dingle Barry
06-10-2005, 12:38 AM
this is going to be a war. i for one have much respect for detroit

baseline bum
06-10-2005, 12:39 AM
The thing is, it's hard to hate the Pistons. Even when they were killing the Spurs in the first quarter I was telling my homeboy how I can't bring myself to hate them. They actually play defense instead of being dumbfuck thugs like Seattle or Denver.

NeoConIV
No, thank you again for obliterating LA last year. I had the best time watching Big Ben and Sheed go off.

But seriously, I think cooler heads prevail when fans of their teams already have some jewelry...not as much to prove...

SequSpur
GFY

Spurs in Four!

Chris
06-10-2005, 12:40 AM
Thank You. All the same to you.

myhc
06-10-2005, 12:41 AM
Much respect to the Pistons and their fans. We won the 1st battle but the war is far from over. The Pistons are a resilient bunch and they've proved it in the past. I still think its going the distance.

Solid D
06-10-2005, 12:42 AM
It's hard to dislike a team that plays with the same emphasis on D as the Spurs.

picnroll
06-10-2005, 12:45 AM
These are going to be great games. Love the way the teams respect each other. I was pleasently surprised when I surfed some other teams' message boards and they were really into the game, appreciated the defense being played and the intensity. Few were giving the stale, pat "boring" line. Even though it was low scoring it was entertaining. Props to the Pistons. This is going to be a war.

2centsworth
06-10-2005, 12:52 AM
Detroit is a mirror image of San Antonio. Just think the spurs have a few players playing at an unmatchable level. Wait until Tony goes on one of his streaks. Plus, Horry, Barry and Beno will get read hot in a game or two.