PDA

View Full Version : LeBron guarantees sweep

Axe Murderer
05-31-2011, 11:43 PM
I'm just tired of all the losing in DFW. I know people say the area was spoiled by the Cowboys. I don't give a fuck. The Cowboys haven't done shit since the mid 1990s. Thankfully, the Stars have a championship. That was the last championship in DFW back in 1999. Stars lost in 2000 Finals, Mavs lost in 2006 Finals, and Rangers crapped out last year. I just want to see a DFW team win a fuckin championship for a change.
I want all of these racist football nuthuggers in DFW to have to give props to the Mavs for once.

Shank
05-31-2011, 11:44 PM
Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Dirk and Mav haters are jizzing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you bitch me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the Mavs. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with shitty pay and I get treated like a piece of shit too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of shit and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making shitty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

Axe Murderer
05-31-2011, 11:44 PM
Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Dirk and Mav haters are jizzing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you bitch me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the Mavs. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with shitty pay and I get treated like a piece of shit too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of shit and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making shitty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

Giuseppe
05-31-2011, 11:45 PM
Jizz

Ace
05-31-2011, 11:46 PM
I don't give a fuck that the Mavs shot more free throws. Every time the Mavs got close, zebras were bailing the Heat out. 2006 was one of the worst things to experience as a sports fan. Until you have experienced something like that, you really don't have any room to talk. The Heat and DWhistle ripped the hearts out of the Mavs and their fans. I have no sympathy for Wade or the Heat. Until the Mavs win a championship, I'm never gonna let 2006 go. Sorry, not gonna happen.

DesignatedT
05-31-2011, 11:46 PM
lol

DMC
06-01-2011, 12:11 AM
Jizz
Predictable little monkeys aren't they.