PDA

View Full Version : Wtf

mavsfan1000
06-01-2011, 12:18 AM
NBA Forum is getting spam attacked. lol Is this going to be the norm around here now with all the new trolls?

symple19
06-01-2011, 12:20 AM
Hi!

Yes - we all try to be but I was hard on an apparently new member who seemed to be promoting one of those Chinese scam webpages and when challenged appeared to have a passion only for shopping rather than anything to do with all the good things that fantasy ladies can do for us . . . and received an appropriate editorial rap on my knuckles as the sequence of posts could have been made in all innocence. So I apologised appropriately.

It's great to see others seeking the wise move of satisfying female fantasies in the ways in which we discuss on the forum. In the absence of such outlets, I think people either end up repressed, unhappy and bitter, or using and hurting other people.

Our eldest son is currently going through a late teenage crisis in which in counselling sessions he's going through (appropriate) guilt in "behaving like an animal", "regarding people as objects", "using others for his own ends" to the point of "nearly making two girls pregnant" and I think he's beginning to realise why his Dad, who formerly he derided, expresses encouragement to all who see airgurlz and silicone statues as the appropriate alternatives. Later in life too, when one partner may be too stressed or otherwise have other priorities, such fantasy ladies can provide sexual happiness without destroying the marriage. I perceive all that this forum is about, to be very much socially beneficial and therefore to be encouraged and facilititated.

So as dolldom is one aspect of a Heavenly state of being, it's something in which hopefully all are friends. . . .

However, the whole subject of "dolls" (I wish there was a better word as it is suggestive of something so banal, perhaps that we haven't grown up or something) is controversial. A doctor friend called in the other evening and then later to see my son. In the course of a conversation we touched on issues of sex and he said how he was frustrated that masturbation was seen as a taboo in discussion and that all sorts of abuse words were associated with it - wanker, plonker etc and how healthy it was in reality. But when I told him that this was why I encouraged and promoted inflatable ladies, his attitude went upside down telling me that the sexual activity should be the meeting of minds and that sexual enjoyment should be a matter of self control . . . How does that fit in with a healthy approach to masturbation?

It's for that reason that I particularly enjoyed the post of Christine2 on viewtopic.php?f=5&t=36379&start=21

So WELCOME TO DOLLDOM and I'm sure Hannah's a good first choice.

In due course, I'm going to see if it's possible to buy French latex skins without heads to enable vinyls to be reincarnated with latex bodies. There's a For Sale thread relating to a Tera Patrick in which latex allergy was discussed and it may be that the natural latex manufactured in France doesn't cause allergy problems to people who have suffered latex allergy from the chinese "latex" which, being mass produced, may be cured or vulcanised in a different way and it may be this that causes problems. If one could buy the skins alone, certainly the vinyl hands and feet are good inside them, and one could simply stick another head - the favourite from the vinyl airgurl on top. The only problem is the inflation point as the inflation hole of the French Laetitia is through the back of the head . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Stalin
06-01-2011, 12:21 AM
whats with all the spammers?

DMC
06-01-2011, 12:22 AM
Go out in style? lol

Low standards aren't for everyone.