PDA

View Full Version : "real" Dallas Maverick fans sign in..

mouse
06-01-2011, 02:39 AM
one game does not make a series.

But "real" sports fans know this.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-322/mark-mouth.gif

IN!

oh crap
06-01-2011, 02:42 AM
time to regroup, man up and let us know now if you honestly think the mavs win game 2 (and get back in the series) so that everybody is on official record. the addition of all the below par lame trolls are telling, juvenile and desperate but i know some of you still have faith so lets do this. mav fan roll call, tell me they're not going to fall short again and post in this thread to let everyone know that you truly believe. (lol @ you btw)

Fpoonsie
06-01-2011, 02:44 AM
Jesus fucking Christ.

I hope you catch the stray bullet in the studio apartment above Jacob's after he runs outta bars and puts the pistol under his chin.

pass1st
06-01-2011, 04:02 AM
It's just one game...an away game for the mavs...but hey I'm new to this site. :wakeup

mudyez
06-01-2011, 04:42 AM
maybe not a "real" mavs-fan, but a fellow german, that is rooting for our guy...

mavs are fine...it hurts, that they didnt take a winnable game home, but I liked what I saw so far. dirk has to make 2 or 3 of these layupchances, Jet+JJ+Peja had open looks and missed them.

Mavs in 7!

koriwhat
06-01-2011, 04:53 AM
pathetic... "sign in if you're a loser who turns his back on his team and then goes out of his way to troll ST while sporting a mavs hat and acting like a jackass 24/7. not only that, but be like me and sign in to this stupid fucking thread and act as if you "signing in" means jackshit to begin with. sign in and prove your worth as a bandwagon fan!"

Mav-elous Man
06-01-2011, 06:58 AM
I predicted Dallas to win in 7. We won't have another poor shooting night like last night. Miami isn't unbeatable. More nights than not our bench shows up. Its just one game. Mavs simply need the split and they still can do that.

koriwhat
06-01-2011, 07:03 AM
I predicted Dallas to win in 7. We won't have another poor shooting night like last night. Miami isn't unbeatable. More nights than not our bench shows up. Its just one game. Mavs simply need the split and they still can do that.

:lol

Kyle Orton
06-01-2011, 08:02 AM
lol mouse
lol not funny

Cry Havoc
06-01-2011, 08:08 AM
Game 2 = Must win?

Giuseppe
06-01-2011, 08:14 AM
^for Miami, yes.

koriwhat
06-01-2011, 08:22 AM
lol mouse
lol not funny

Fo shizzle my jewish brohizzle

lurker
06-01-2011, 08:48 AM
Not worried. :)

Bill_Brasky
06-01-2011, 08:53 AM
Jesus fucking Christ.

I hope you catch the stray bullet in the studio apartment above Jacob's after he runs outta bars and puts the pistol under his chin.

Oh wow:lol

Axe Murderer
06-01-2011, 09:01 AM
pathetic... "sign in if you're a loser who turns his back on his team and then goes out of his way to troll ST while sporting a mavs hat and acting like a jackass 24/7. not only that, but be like me and sign in to this stupid fucking thread and act as if you "signing in" means jackshit to begin with. sign in and prove your worth as a bandwagon fan!"

Kyle Orton
06-01-2011, 09:02 AM
Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Dirk and Mav haters are jizzing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you bitch me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the Mavs. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with shitty pay and I get treated like a piece of shit too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of shit and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making shitty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.