PDA

View Full Version : Weinergate?

CosmicCowboy
06-01-2011, 03:30 PM
:lmao

http://www.uncoverage.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Screen-shot-of-wiener-485x358.png

#WEINING!!!!!

DMX7
06-01-2011, 04:15 PM
It was a prank, but I'm sure you're reveling in it anyway because you're a homosexual.

But I won't judge you. I support gay rights for people like yourself.

You can thank me later. :toast

CosmicCowboy
06-01-2011, 04:18 PM
It was a prank, but I'm sure you're reveling in it anyway because you're a homosexual.

But I won't judge you. I support gay rights for people like yourself.

You can thank me later. :toast

He sends a 21 year old female college student a picture of his junk and you call it a prank?

:lmao:lmao:lmao

DMX7
06-01-2011, 04:20 PM
He sends a 21 year old female college student a picture of his junk and you call it a prank?

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Female college student backs Congressman Weiner's 'hacking' story after VERY risqué picture is tweeted from his account

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392096/Anthony-Weiner-picture-spreads-Congressmans-Twitter-account-hacked.html#ixzz1O3smyrRG

DMX7
06-01-2011, 04:22 PM
You're also like 3 days late to this story.

boutons_deux
06-01-2011, 04:24 PM
"she says" her account was hacked, "he says" he didn't do it.

lawyers win.

Wild Cobra
06-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Not only 3 days late, but claiming his account was hacked.

Possible, but what is true?

DMX7
06-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Possible, but what is true?

Yes.

Wild Cobra
06-01-2011, 04:40 PM
Yes.
Wow...

If you were there, you need to step up and testify!

CosmicCowboy
06-01-2011, 04:42 PM

Well, I'm not on top of his weiner like you are.

DMX7
06-01-2011, 04:53 PM

You're projecting your hatred of your homosexual self onto me.

I can't help you with that. You should consult your therapist.

JohnnyMarzetti
06-01-2011, 05:06 PM

No, you are just a dick.

Wild Cobra
06-01-2011, 05:13 PM
No, you are just a dick.

At least he chooses to have a woman on top of him.

MannyIsGod
06-01-2011, 05:15 PM
At least he chooses to have a woman on top of him.

Well, considering you let an almost all male forum bukake you on a daily basis.....

Wild Cobra
06-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Well, considering you let an almost all male forum bukake you on a daily basis.....
That's their fantasy. It doesn't actually happen.

MannyIsGod
06-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Oh, it happens all right. :lol See the Dark Energy thread.

DarrinS
06-01-2011, 07:58 PM
That pic is Manny's wallpaper now.

ChumpDumper
06-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Good to see Darrin weighing in on the issues he feels are important.

fraga
06-01-2011, 08:43 PM
Man...so some geek pulls a prank on the poor Congressman...and everybody makes a big deal about it...lame...

And by the way...the picture is a fake...the image posted had little to NO EXIF data on it...meaning it was probably edited/made in Photoshop...at least if you're gonna prank somebody...do it right...make it believable...

ChuckD
06-01-2011, 08:53 PM

Well, maybe not on top, but you seem to be all over Mr. Weiner's weiner, starting a thread in the Club, as well.

symple19
06-01-2011, 08:58 PM
whether this is a hack or not, I don't care. The best part about this was the news conference Weiner gave yesterday. That shit was classic

Darrin, you're good with youtubes, can you find it?

jack sommerset
06-01-2011, 09:02 PM
"Lee also wouldn’t answer whether Weiner or any member of his staff had been in contact with her since the #Weinergate scandal began. Weiner’s spokesman, Dave Arnold, did not respond to TheDC’s requests for comment on Weiner’s past communications with Lee."

LoL

boutons_deux
06-01-2011, 09:09 PM
How to Talk to Your Kids about Anthony Weiner's Penis

http://www.borowitzreport.com/wp-content/uploads/weiner.jpg

MINNEAPOLIS (The Borowitz Report) – As a prominent child psychologist, I know the struggles that parents go through trying to answer their children’s most difficult questions. “What will happen to me when I die?” “Why do people I love have to go away?” “If there is a God, why does He allow so much pain and suffering in the world?” “Could someone hack my Twitter account and send pictures of my erect penis to everyone in the world?”

Anecdotally, it’s this last question that parents have been wrestling with the most over the past few days. As much as we try to shelter our children, they’re not immune to the pervasive influence of the Internet as well as the cable news channels, all of which have been broadcasting titillating details of the Anthony Weiner bulging underwear scandal on a 24-hour basis. Understandably, this has a negative effect on our children’s sense of security and wellbeing. Kids today live in a world that is confusing and scary enough without throwing into the mix the fear of having one’s erect penis secretly photographed and tweeted to the four corners of the world.

Because I’ve dealt with this nettlesome issue so much over the past few days, I thought it might be helpful to publish the following tips to help concerned parents talk to their kids about Anthony Weiner’s penis:

Could what happened to Anthony Weiner’s penis happen to my penis?

No. Anthony Weiner’s penis has many followers on Twitter. Your penis isn’t even on Twitter. Someday, when your penis gets much older, it may be on Twitter. But that’s nothing to worry about, because many people believe the world will end before then.

If someday my penis is on Twitter and someone sends pictures of it to everyone in the world, what should I do?

Most people go through life without ever having their penis sent to everyone in the world. But if it does happen, just say that the whole thing is a “distraction.” That’s a long word which means it’s your penis but you don’t want to talk about it.

Could Anthony Weiner’s penis hack my penis’s Twitter account and send pictures of my penis to people?

No. Anthony Weiner’s penis is too busy to do something like that.

If there is a God, why does he let so much pain and suffering happen to Anthony Weiner’s penis?

God does many wonderful things. He made you, and Mommy and Daddy, and the sun and the moon and all of the food that we eat. But sometimes God gets bored, and that’s why He made the people who invented Twitter.

http://www.borowitzreport.com/

ChuckD
06-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Borowitz is fucking gold, and my favorite twitter feed. :lol People think he's a liberal, but he just makes fun of fools. There just happen to be more on the GOP side of the aisle, but he would never miss a chance like this. His tweets about Pailn's bus tour are must read material.

boutons_deux
06-01-2011, 09:31 PM
In the context of Repug/right-wing dirty sex tricks and non-stop misogyny, this article seems to hit the targert. Repugs pandering to the bogus puritanism and bullshit family values "Christian" Taliban.

==========

There was no physical evidence of the picture or the tweet, only an alleged screenshot of the photo that could have easily been photoshopped and a retweet of the alleged tweet. Both were courtesy of the single known witness to the tweet, a conservative who tweets constantly about his hatred of Congressman Weiner. While there's no solid evidence whether this is or isn't a hoax conducted by the sole witness to the tweet, the preponderance of evidence points in that direction, and media outlets new and old, such as Gawker and the New York Times, are leaning towards the view that it is a hoax. Other outlets are avoiding weighing in either way on whether or not Weiner sent the picture.

And just as the culture of misogynist harassment around abortion clinics shows no signs of fading, so we can expect to see more harassment aimed at random young women who've done absolutely nothing wrong but happen to support Democrats while being attractive and female. One rightwing blogger has already floated the suggestion that Representative Weiner's Twitter followers be looked over carefully, so that other women deemed "luscious" can be similarly singled out for a barrage of online abuse.

http://www.alternet.org/module/printversion/151168

ChuckD
06-01-2011, 09:35 PM
The endless comparisons of Palin to Snooki ignore the fact that Snooki has not quit "Jersey Shore."

:lol

symple19
06-01-2011, 09:59 PM
^ lolololoololololllololol

ChuckD
06-01-2011, 10:45 PM
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray @RepWeiner junk won't tweet. Amen.

Another of my favorite twitter feeds. :lol

Wild Cobra
06-02-2011, 10:16 AM
Why's everyone still talking about this?

Have penis envy?

jack sommerset
06-02-2011, 10:26 AM
LoL.....He doesn't know if it's his cock.

CosmicCowboy
06-02-2011, 10:40 AM
The new story is that they were playing pictionary on twitter...the question was "What is your political philosophy" and that was the only way he could think to describe "hard left"

George Gervin's Afro
06-02-2011, 10:43 AM

jacksommerset = cock

George Gervin's Afro
06-02-2011, 10:50 AM

jacksommerset = cock

clambake
06-02-2011, 11:22 AM
his wife is hot.

CosmicCowboy
06-02-2011, 11:33 AM
his wife is hot.

And her name is Huma...

Huma Weiner...:lmao

this shit just gets funnier and funnier...

clambake
06-02-2011, 11:37 AM
whats funny about that?

CosmicCowboy
06-02-2011, 11:46 AM
whats funny about that?

Ever heard the term "gettin a hummer?"

Viva Las Espuelas
06-02-2011, 12:32 PM
And her name is Huma...

Huma Weiner...:lmao

this shit just gets funnier and funnier...

No way! That's hilarious.

CosmicCowboy
06-02-2011, 12:35 PM
No way! That's hilarious.

for real...

Viva Las Espuelas
06-02-2011, 12:50 PM
That's just beautiful.

I could really care less about this "issue" but it's pretty entertaining. It wouldn't matter what party they were affiliated with. All he has to do is answer yes or no to the "is that a pic of you?" question. That's all anyone is looking at. It's also funny that he's "continuing on with his life" on this since Friday. Hopefully, he'll go on Wesley Crusher's show to reiterate that in another 5 days.

CosmicCowboy
06-02-2011, 01:00 PM
I realize it's sophomoric humor but there are just too many plays on words when you are talking about weiner's weiner.

CosmicCowboy
06-02-2011, 01:06 PM
Even if there were criminal charges involved the evidence probably wouldn't stand up in court.

CosmicCowboy
06-02-2011, 01:11 PM
And if it does stand up in court for more than 4 hours he should call a doctor.

CosmicCowboy
06-02-2011, 01:11 PM
And I agree...the media is making this out to be a bigger thing than it really is...

Viva Las Espuelas
06-02-2011, 02:05 PM
I think it's time Weiner came clean

Viva Las Espuelas
06-06-2011, 03:38 PM
What a stupid piece of shit. He deserves all that's coming to him.

boutons_deux
06-06-2011, 03:48 PM
Breaking:

Now he's being accused of shipping "half nude" pics, has called a press conference. :lol

CosmicCowboy
06-06-2011, 03:50 PM

dumbass

boutons_deux
06-06-2011, 03:50 PM
Rep. Anthony Weiner Confesses To Weinergate But Won’t Resign

http://www.politicususa.com/en/anthony-weiner-confesses?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

fraga
06-06-2011, 03:58 PM
Holy crap he did it!!!

TeyshaBlue
06-06-2011, 04:00 PM
In B4 the obvious.

What a dick.

boutons_deux
06-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Weiner admits he lied. |

Weiner acknowledges that “the picture was of me, and I sent it.” He also admits to having inappropriate relations with women online over the last six years. He said he was not planning to redesign.

fraga
06-06-2011, 04:04 PM
http://biggovernment.com/files/2011/06/IMG00134-20101106-01261.jpg

JoeChalupa
06-06-2011, 04:05 PM
Just go to show how he dug a bigger hole by lying about it. He could have nipped this in the bud from the beginning.

symple19
06-06-2011, 04:05 PM
of course he did it, I'm just glad he acted like a moron for a few weeks and supplied us with some comedy gold

No reason for him to resign, this is way at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of con/sen wrongdoing

Winehole23
06-06-2011, 04:14 PM
YcuetaMBcM4

Do you like my body?... I like my body too.

Capt Bringdown
06-06-2011, 05:06 PM
"Before Weiner arrived at the press conference, Andrew Breitbart took the stage, speaking before a surprised group of reporters about his role in the incident. "I'm here to watch myself be vindicated," he said."

CosmicCowboy
06-06-2011, 05:08 PM
"Before Weiner arrived at the press conference, Andrew Breitbart took the stage, speaking before a surprised group of reporters about his role in the incident. "I'm here to watch myself be vindicated," he said."

and he was.

Crookshanks
06-06-2011, 05:19 PM
This just goes to show "we the people" elect some pretty stupid representatives. Why do they keep on doing this crap? They have to know they're going to get caught.

Capt Bringdown
06-06-2011, 05:36 PM
and he was.

Good. Weiner is pretty much another Israel Uber Alles/Likud congress-critter, I hope this means the end of his political career.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2011, 06:02 PM
and he was.For what?

Viva Las Espuelas
06-06-2011, 06:45 PM
:corn:

Viva Las Espuelas
06-06-2011, 06:46 PM
I hope this means the end of his political career.Should be or start of his CNN one.

jack sommerset
06-06-2011, 07:56 PM
Too funny!

Viva Las Espuelas
06-06-2011, 08:07 PM
WeinerSpitzer!!!

jack sommerset
06-06-2011, 08:12 PM
The guy is a pervert. He admits to 6 women in 3 years, some while married.

jack sommerset
06-06-2011, 08:12 PM
He needs to quit

Stringer_Bell
06-06-2011, 08:13 PM
What a fucking pussy that guy is. He didn't do anything illegal, just being a sleazebag from his home computer like most 40 yo dudes. He should have admitted it from the start, even tho it was a completely random chick he messaged. Anyone know what his wife looks like? Spitzer fucked up cuz his wife was still bangable, but at least Spitzer was getting booty while Weiner was just texting lol.

Let no one cast a stone on this man that hasn't sent a dick pic to a cute chick for a tit pic.

Say that 5 times fast, then admit to it, THEN ye may judge.

admiralsnackbar
06-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Brave, insightful, and pervy... all the makings of a fine American statesman, I say.

Ben (http://www.stltoday.com/entertainment/books-and-literature/reviews/article_dcd2dc37-767e-5546-a95b-83ec010005fb.html)Franklin-esque (http://www.stltoday.com/entertainment/books-and-literature/reviews/article_dcd2dc37-767e-5546-a95b-83ec010005fb.html), really.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2011, 09:17 PM
The guy is a pervert. He admits to 6 women in 3 years, some while married.

He needs to quitEnvy is not pretty.

jack sommerset
06-06-2011, 09:21 PM
Envy is not pretty.

You're happy to have a face to go along with that weiner, fag.

jack sommerset
06-06-2011, 09:23 PM
He lied to the public, lied to his wife, used piss poor judgement and needs to go. Or he can stay and continue to embarass the democratic party. I bet he is trying to get a few money deals done this week then he will resign.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2011, 09:26 PM
You're happy to have a face to go along with that weiner, fag.Haven't really looked at the pictures. I'm sure you have.

With great interest.

He lied to the public, lied to his wife, used piss poor judgement and needs to go. Or he can stay and continue to embarass the democratic party. I bet he is trying to get a few money deals done this week then he will resign.lol jack sommerset: morality cop.

TheProfessor
06-06-2011, 09:39 PM
He needs to quit
If Vitter can survive, so will Weiner.

CosmicCowboy
06-06-2011, 09:53 PM
Pffffft...

It's fucking New York...

If Charlie Rangel could get re-elected The Weiner can get re-elected.

ElNono
06-06-2011, 10:15 PM
I agree lying should be all it takes to offer your resignation... these days there's much lower standards for politics though...

symple19
06-06-2011, 10:21 PM
What a fucking pussy that guy is. He didn't do anything illegal, just being a sleazebag from his home computer like most 40 yo dudes. He should have admitted it from the start, even tho it was a completely random chick he messaged. Anyone know what his wife looks like? Spitzer fucked up cuz his wife was still bangable, but at least Spitzer was getting booty while Weiner was just texting lol.

Let no one cast a stone on this man that hasn't sent a dick pic to a cute chick for a tit pic.

this

symple19
06-06-2011, 10:22 PM
tbh, I just like saying 'weiner' repeatedly

florige
06-07-2011, 12:20 AM

And the girl he was cheating with was beyond gorgeous. If you are going to risk everything you might as well do it cheating with the best. Not some girl with love handles and a fat belly.

Winehole23
06-07-2011, 02:37 AM
Disagree. Blank denials are more in vogue now. You lie your ass off, admit nothing and and brazen it out.

Winehole23
06-07-2011, 02:37 AM
Never thought Obama would outdo Bush in this respect but TOTALLY APART FROM WAR I've been surprised by oBAMA'S ENERGY REGARDING PRESIDENTIAL POWER AND SECRECY.

iN HINDSIGHT, sEN oBAMA'S VOTE FOR THE TELECOM IMMUNITY BILL IN 2008 FORESHADOWED IT.

Winehole23
06-07-2011, 02:39 AM
oOPS WRONG THREAD.

Winehole23
06-07-2011, 04:14 AM

Say that 5 times fast, then admit to it, THEN ye may judge.lol

admiralsnackbar
06-07-2011, 04:47 AM
Disagree. Blank denials are more in vogue now. You lie your ass off, admit nothing and and brazen it out.

They're in vogue, but they're probably more unsuccessful than they've ever been (with respect to sex, I mean -- if we're talking stuff related to national security or finance, fugghedaboudit... you can probably deny forever unless you're just egregious like Rangel, DeLay, etc).

There is just too much insta-world media dependent on tittilation, too many witnesses after money or fame, too many political adversaries looking for dirt to keep themselves competitive, blah blah blah. Ensign, Edwards, Clinton all denied to absurd lengths.

Fucking up righteous and then publicly petitioning for forgiveness from Jesus Christ, Lord Savior and Redeemer, on the other hand? That shit is paydirt. Gingrich, Vitter, Sanford, Spitzer, post-contrition Clinton, most televangelists... they'd all agree America loves ém some good ol' fashioned pious pageantry with Amazing Grace for a last numbah. Exemplary tales and what-not.

Odd men out, of course, are closeted anti-gay gays, who never survive being outed, even if they're televangelists (hi, Ted Haggard). Foley and Craig say hi, too.

Winehole23
06-07-2011, 04:53 AM
Weiner would have done well to admit it upfront. He looks like a total jackass for not doing so.

admiralsnackbar
06-07-2011, 05:32 AM
Weiner would have done well to admit it upfront. He looks like a total jackass for not doing so.

No argument here. Better yet, he would have done better to just fuck the girls in a dark house without phone reception on Mackinac Island :lol

Or maybe just been less skeevy towards his rather skeevy-in-themselves prey.

Hindsight, brudda.

Stringer_Bell
06-07-2011, 06:47 AM
And the girl he was cheating with was beyond gorgeous. If you are going to risk everything you might as well do it cheating with the best. Not some girl with love handles and a fat belly.

Gennette Nicole Cordova? For being a college chick w/ apparently some brains - if he was hitting it that's understandable. Weiner likes them ethnic, that's for sure. But yea, the whole situation is wierd cuz he apparently tweeted the pics while he was tweeting about a hockey game AND posted those pics to a publicly available pic host site. Mind boggling. His actions, not the pic itself. >.>

ElNono
06-07-2011, 07:30 AM
http://justlife4me.com/life/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Gennette_Nicole_Cordova_New_York_Post_Reuven_Fento n.jpg

florige
06-07-2011, 08:16 AM
Gennette Nicole Cordova? For being a college chick w/ apparently some brains - if he was hitting it that's understandable. Weiner likes them ethnic, that's for sure. But yea, the whole situation is wierd cuz he apparently tweeted the pics while he was tweeting about a hockey game AND posted those pics to a publicly available pic host site. Mind boggling. His actions, not the pic itself. >.>

No I was talking about the brunette call girl Spitzer was cheating with. If I were to risk my political career and family over a female, it wouldn't be with some so-so, ho hum type of chick. Example Bill Clinton.

cheguevara
06-07-2011, 08:27 AM
it's not even that he lied about it. Bill Clinton lied and he still the democrat's God.

It's that he was a total asshole about it even insulting the media while he lied. That takes the cake IMO. Shish Kebob that fucking weiner

Capt Bringdown
06-07-2011, 08:30 AM
http://justlife4me.com/life/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Gennette_Nicole_Cordova_New_York_Post_Reuven_Fento n.jpg

LOL Victim

Wild Cobra
06-07-2011, 08:30 AM
it's not even that he lied about it. Bill Clinton lied and he still the democrat's God.

It's that he was a total asshole about it even insulting the media while he lied. That takes the cake IMO. Shish Kebob that fucking weiner
And Clinton's lies were not as bad? I thought a lie was a lie, and I will be harsh with the media when I can. That said, this guy was terrible stupid. No wonder he;s a politician. Can't make it in the real world.

cheguevara
06-07-2011, 08:42 AM
And Clinton's lies were not as bad? I thought a lie was a lie, and I will be harsh with the media when I can. That said, this guy was terrible stupid. No wonder he;s a politician. Can't make it in the real world.

wake up. every politician lies. The ones who get caught look damn stupid but most eventually get forgiven by the stupid public. (clinton, bush, cheney, etc)

But acting like a total asshole while doing it IMO shows a next level of egomania, evil and greed IMO. This asshole is easily in the class of a John Edwards

George Gervin's Afro
06-07-2011, 08:48 AM
Anyone who is stupid enough to send dick pics to others online is too stupid to hold to hold office. He should save face and resign today.

pawe
06-07-2011, 11:27 AM
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/6585/weinergate1.jpg

Crookshanks
06-07-2011, 11:50 AM
I feel sorry for his wife. While she's off with Secretary of State Clinton, her scuzzy husband is engaging in this bad behavior. How humiliating for her! Of course, being with Hillary is probably a good thing because she can certainly understand!

Viva Las Espuelas
06-07-2011, 12:40 PM
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/6585/weinergate1.jpg

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving asshole.

CosmicCowboy
06-07-2011, 01:19 PM
Anyone who is stupid enough to send dick pics to others online is too stupid to hold to hold office. He should save face and resign today.

The Weiner is still standing firm...

Viva Las Espuelas
06-07-2011, 01:39 PM
"This thing is ready to do damage" :lmao

Crookshanks
06-07-2011, 05:37 PM
"This thing is ready to do damage" :lmao

Oh, it did damage all right... to his reputation, his credibility, his career, his marriage, and the democrat party. It's a super dick!

MannyIsGod
06-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Is that facebook shit actually real? :lmao

Crookshanks
06-07-2011, 05:52 PM
Tonight on his show, Sean Hannity will be interviewing the 26-year old woman who is at the center of this mess. She says she received naked pictures of Weiner's weiner in "an aroused state".

ChumpDumper
06-07-2011, 05:58 PM
That poor victim.

admiralsnackbar
06-07-2011, 09:55 PM
Tonight on his show, Sean Hannity will be interviewing the 26-year old woman who is at the center of this mess. She says she received naked pictures of Weiner's weiner in "an aroused state".

Sean Hannity :lol

His piercing questions will reveal much.

pawe
06-08-2011, 01:48 AM
Is that facebook shit actually real? :lmao

Yes.

Lisa Weiss, blackjack dealer from vegas = facebook messages
http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaronline.com/files/photos/image_20110606/sizedAM.jpg

Meagan Broussard = twitpic

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2011/06/07/news/web_photos/07.1n004.meagan1--300x300.jpg

Ginger Lee = pornstar

http://bumpshack.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Ginger-Lee-Anthony-Weiner-Mistress-PHOTOS.jpg

symple19
06-08-2011, 05:36 AM
wow, that facebook shit is hilarious.

Now, the only thing I need is his wife to do the, "stand by your man" press conference to complete this hilarious episode

By the way, for all of you calling for his resignation, you do realize that this type of behavior is probably the rule and not the exception for our elected officials, right?

Is this country ever going to start paying attention to the shit that really matters?

My guess is no. I don't like this guy's politics much, but seriously, there are more important things going on. Laugh at his dumb ass and move on

MannyIsGod
06-08-2011, 09:11 AM
If it was just the behavior it was one thing, but the whole lying to the public hacked story is what really put this over the top.

boutons_deux
06-08-2011, 09:17 AM
Breitbart is a hero to the Repugs, who characterize themselves perfectly by worshipping a slandering, lying scumbag.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-08-2011, 09:23 AM
I don't believe he did that for this ego maniac, but I understand you need to meet your quota.

boutons_deux
06-08-2011, 09:54 AM
Sure he did. Anybody's legal, consenting sex life is their own business.

Weiner and Edwards lied, but nothing illegal.

CosmicCowboy
06-08-2011, 09:59 AM

Actually, Edwards spent almost a million dollars of campaign money on his babymomma and is being prosecuted.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-08-2011, 10:14 AM
Brietbart lied in this case?

boutons_deux
06-08-2011, 10:28 AM
"Edwards spent almost a million dollars of campaign money on his babymomma and is being prosecuted."

that;s the rumor, but I've been reading the prosecutors have very steep challenge to prove it.

Breitbart didn't lie, but he did "penetrate" into someone legal sex life for political destruction. Nothing but traditional Repug dirty tricks going back to master scumbag Nixon and his dozens of jailed lawyers.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-08-2011, 10:38 AM
"Brietbart didn't lie"

pawe
06-08-2011, 10:49 AM

Yeah but do you really want a married man who cant control his sexual desires and is trying real hard to fuck other women to represent you?
He's voted into office, his moral compass and how he lives his personal life matters.

ChumpDumper
06-08-2011, 10:54 AM
Yeah but do you really want a married man who cant control his sexual desires and is trying real hard to fuck other women to represent you?Given the past philandering of really good to great presidents, I can honestly say I really don't give a shit about that as long as serious laws aren't being broken. Sure the lying about such situations is troublesome, but it's not the kind of stuff that should be bothered with in the first place.
He's voted into office, his moral compass and how he lives his personal life matters.The voters will definitely have their say in this case.

Stringer_Bell
06-08-2011, 11:47 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/08/nyregion/conservative-group-scanned-weiners-posts-warned-women.html

Calling themselves the #bornfreecrew on Twitter, members of the group closely monitored those whom Mr. Weiner was following, taking it upon themselves to contact young women they believed to be “schoolgirls,” and urging them publicly to stay away from him, according to an analysis of posts on Twitter’s public stream.

Jesus tittin' fuckin' Christ. Did those people have nothing better to do than message innocent "schoolgirls" that were possibly in danger of being sent underwear pics?

The only benefit anyone gets from this ordeal is the knowledge that Lisa Weiss sucks good dick. I'd like to see Hannity interview her.

boutons_deux
06-08-2011, 12:03 PM
"Brietbart didn't lie"

Not apparently in this case

Winehole23
06-08-2011, 12:51 PM
http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2011/06/07/anthony_weiner_1991/index.html

boutons_deux
06-08-2011, 01:09 PM
Apart from the facts of Weiner's racist dirty tricks, any author that concludes an article on politics with "what's fair" is very naive.

boutons_deux
06-08-2011, 01:21 PM
Late Night Snack: David Vitter Says I Will Not Resign

Vitter, after all, was having extra-marital sex with prostitutes, which is a wee bit worse than sexting. And Vitter is a family values candidate who placed two calls to the Madam while House roll call votes were in process. Vitter escaped criminal charges due to the statute of limitations and used his campaign money to pay his legal fees for the ethics committee investigation into his actions. In spite of the fact that he had committed an actual crime, the national Republican Party forgave him, afraid that his seat was vulnerable to a Democratic takeover if he stepped down.

http://www.politicususa.com/en/david-vitter-i-will-not-resign?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

========

Weiner needs to stay, to say FUCK ALL Y'ALL SANCTIMONIOUS REPUGS, let his voters decide.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-08-2011, 01:30 PM
Apart from the facts of Weiner's racist dirty tricks,

Winehole23
06-08-2011, 01:35 PM
Politics ain't beanbag, true, but the reading public is candy-assed.

There's nothing naive about the way journos stir up fake outrage. Weiner's sexting is of no public importance whatsoever. People need to get a life and stop living off gossip about other people's personal lives.

CosmicCowboy
06-08-2011, 01:48 PM
Weiner needs to stay, to say FUCK ALL Y'ALL SANCTIMONIOUS REPUGS, let his voters decide.

Uhhh....Croutons....Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reed are leading the pack waving torches and pitchforks...

Winehole23
06-08-2011, 01:55 PM
If Weiner lied to Pelosi and Reid, I can see where they'd be pretty pissed.

ElNono
06-08-2011, 02:00 PM
Politics ain't beanbag, true, but the reading public is candy-assed.

There's nothing naive about the way journos stir up fake outrage. Weiner's sexting is of no public importance whatsoever. People need to get a life and stop living off gossip about other people's personal lives.

I feel sorry for his wife. While she's off with Secretary of State Clinton, her scuzzy husband is engaging in this bad behavior. How humiliating for her! Of course, being with Hillary is probably a good thing because she can certainly understand!

Winehole23
06-08-2011, 02:07 PM
Sucks for his wife.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Sucks for his wife.

Huma Weiner? :lol

Winehole23
06-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Doesn't seem so weird to me, but I have some Jewishness in my background. I can see how it might sound funny to a goy.

Winehole23
06-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Last name is a kicker, eh?

boutons_deux
06-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Uhhh....Croutons....Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reed are leading the pack waving torches and pitchforks...

no, they aren't. Pelosi wants fucking multi-M$ ethics investigation.

WTF? He's admitted guilt, the facts are out there, WTF is there to investigate?

They are chickenshits, no surprise, staying away from Weiner.

Fucking Dems, they're useless.

CosmicCowboy
06-08-2011, 02:22 PM
no, they aren't. Pelosi wants fucking multi-M$ ethics investigation.

WTF? He's admitted guilt, the facts are out there, WTF is there to investigate?

They are chickenshits, no surprise, staying away from Weiner.

Fucking Dems, they're useless.

Hey Boutons, Since you like Weiners cock so much you need to go to gawker.com for a closer look...

Winehole23
06-08-2011, 02:24 PM
Sounds like you already went there...

Winehole23
06-08-2011, 02:24 PM
...if so, what for?

CosmicCowboy
06-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Sounds like you already went there...

nope...heard it on the radio

Winehole23
06-08-2011, 02:46 PM
so you posted the reference for others. how considerate,

CosmicCowboy
06-08-2011, 02:58 PM
so you posted the reference for others. how considerate,

Well, Boutons DOES seem rather fond of Weiner...

Winehole23
06-08-2011, 03:06 PM
(gone fishin)

Viva Las Espuelas
06-08-2011, 03:17 PM
I can't tell if WH is crying over Weiner.

boutons_deux
06-08-2011, 03:17 PM
"Boutons DOES seem rather fond of Weiner"

YOU LIE

GFY

CosmicCowboy
06-08-2011, 03:18 PM
"Boutons DOES seem rather fond of Weiner"

YOU LIE

GFY

jack sommerset
06-08-2011, 03:22 PM
LoL@Weiner

George Gervin's Afro
06-08-2011, 04:21 PM
LoL@Weiner

anything to do with a cock jack is all over it.... :lmao

ElNono
06-08-2011, 04:27 PM
I'm hearing around here that his wife is pregnant...

ElNono
06-08-2011, 04:27 PM
Looks like there was enough Weiner to go around...

Blake
06-08-2011, 04:31 PM
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2263/doggielove008.jpg (http://img39.imageshack.us/i/doggielove008.jpg/)

weining!!!!!

Viva Las Espuelas
06-08-2011, 04:36 PM

Viva Las Espuelas
06-08-2011, 04:59 PM
I'm hearing around here that his wife is pregnant...

:lmao She is :lmao

MannyIsGod
06-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Yeah but do you really want a married man who cant control his sexual desires and is trying real hard to fuck other women to represent you?
He's voted into office, his moral compass and how he lives his personal life matters.

I don't give a shit about their personal lives as long as they do the job but lying - i mean flat out fucking lying after you were stupid and got caught - is just too much.

So is spending campaign money on a fucking coverup. People don't donate to your campaign so that you can pay off your mistress. Thats just bullshit. And illegal.

jack sommerset
06-08-2011, 07:31 PM
No way his wife stays with him.

TheProfessor
06-08-2011, 09:04 PM
:lmao She is :lmao
Any particular reason that's funny? Other than schadenfreude?

Winehole23
06-09-2011, 02:11 AM
I can't tell if WH is crying over Weiner.Dream on, jackass.

I never have liked Weiner. I don't really care what happens to him next. He's a jackass for getting caught doing what everybody supposedly does anyway.

A tribune of the people should comport himself with more discretion.

ManuBalboa
06-09-2011, 11:41 AM
Why is showing your epeen to single moms more of a travesty then pissing away billions of stolen fake money?

I don't care either way. Weiner is on the same level as that loser Wasserman-Shultz. I am lol'ing at this circus show.

ChumpDumper
06-09-2011, 12:19 PM
Why is showing your epeen to single moms more of a travesty then pissing away billions of stolen fake money?

I don't care either way. Weiner is on the same level as that loser Wasserman-Shultz. I am lol'ing at this circus show.Are you singling out Jewish Democrats for any particular reason?

JoeChalupa
06-09-2011, 02:46 PM
He had such promise and made stupid decisions.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-09-2011, 03:32 PM
Are you singling out Jewish Democrats for any particular reason?

Democrats? Has he called out another Jewish Democrat before today?

???

Viva Las Espuelas
06-09-2011, 03:33 PM
He had such promise

Viva Las Espuelas
06-09-2011, 03:36 PM
Any particular reason that's funny? Other than schadenfreude?

It's funny cuz it's just making him look like even more of an ass that what he already is.

Agloco
06-09-2011, 05:13 PM
Has he zipped up his pants yet? Or are they still trying to boot him out?