PDA

View Full Version : Root for Dirk x2

Sigz
06-02-2011, 01:16 PM
Pull for Dallas because Nowitzki stayed with his team, never took his talents anywhere but to the damn gym every day.

Sigz
06-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Pull for Dallas because Nowitzki didn't try to win a title the new way, didn't pick the best kids on the playground and take on everybody else, didn't get a bunch of super-human friends and schedule himself a ring, like you might a kegger or your birthday party.

Hooks
06-02-2011, 01:18 PM
I want Dirk to win a ship but I don't want Cuban nor do I want Terry to win either. Therefore I must go for the Heat.

Sigz
06-02-2011, 01:19 PM
I'm sorry to hear that younglin'.

portnoy1
06-02-2011, 01:30 PM
I want Dirk and J-Kidd to win a ring. BUT that means Terry, Barea, Marion,Chandler Cuban and a few others do as well. I also want Lebron to win a ring so people will shut up and not always bring the whole issue about him not having rings.

portnoy1
06-02-2011, 01:31 PM
Bottom line! Im pulling for the Heat over the Mavs.

Ross Parrot
06-02-2011, 01:32 PM
Who cares. LeBron will get rings later.

Dirk and Kidd? This is their last shot.

DesignatedT
06-02-2011, 01:43 PM
fuck the mavs

cantthinkofanything
06-02-2011, 01:50 PM
I want Dirk and J-Kidd to win a ring. BUT that means Terry, Barea, Marion,Chandler Cuban and a few others do as well. I also want Lebron to win a ring so people will shut up and not always bring the whole issue about him not having rings.

In a few years, not many will care or remember the supporting cast for Dirk if the Mavs win. Especially Jason Terry.

Respect for Dirk + hate for Lebron > hate for Terry and Cuban

So GO MAVS

Viva Las Espuelas
06-02-2011, 02:13 PM
fuck the mavs

That.

TwelveGs210
06-02-2011, 02:16 PM
fuck the mavs

x3

mudyez
06-02-2011, 02:31 PM
I'm rooting for the big white class act...he deserves a :lobt2:...

http://cdn.news-gazette.com/photos/galleries/1862_brian_cardinal_still_having_fun/0116sporBCardinalNBA017.jpg

CubanMustGo
06-02-2011, 02:43 PM
Root for Dirk because you can cut-and-paste Rick Reilly?

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=6614490

mexicanjunior
06-02-2011, 03:31 PM
fuck the mavs

x4

I feel bad for Dirk but never want to see Cuban and Terry hoisting a trophy. Plus, since I live in Dallas, their over celebration would be nauseating...GO HEAT!

koriwhat
06-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Im so sick of the wannabe spurs fans here at ST. Root for dirk, root for the mavs, how about take your dumbass and gtfo of here! Bandwagon dyke lover!

Josepatches_
06-02-2011, 04:01 PM
fuck the mavs

x5

monkeypunk
06-02-2011, 04:12 PM
As much as I have hated on the Mavs over the years, no one deserves a ring more than Dirk. He has busted his ass for years, making himself better and really more unguardable. His faking then attacking the rim and his new found ability to absorb contact and get and 1's has really made him an unbelievable player. He made himself a next level talent by hard work and that speaks volumes about his character.

That having been said, the actions and attitude of JT have overtaken any compassion that I have for the Mavs. I mean, Cuban is a douche and it is totally unfair that he can afford to load his bench with starter level talent but he is just a rich homer and if I was in that position, I would probably do the exact same thing for Los Spurs. But JT clowning it up, cheap shotting at EVERY opportunity, and generally lowering the class level of the entire state is a whole 'nother animal. And to top it off, he pretends to be some highly religious Saint at every opportunity. I'm not religious at all but that level of hypocracy is unbelievable. Just thinking about him leaves a bad taste in my brain.

No, I will never ever ever support a team with that jerkoff on it.

So, for the next few weeks....

Go Heat!!!

k_nguyen93
06-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Dirk was thinking of leaving. He might have done it had LeBron and Wade given him a call.

sananspursfan21
06-02-2011, 10:53 PM
for the next 2 weeks, i laid all my hatred of the mavs to rest... and yes, i got a new found respect for dirk. screamed extremely loud for his 3 and his layup at the end

Spurs da champs
06-03-2011, 02:22 AM
fuck the mavs
This.

Like I said true Spurs fans don't root for the Mavs or Lakers.

Arcadian
06-03-2011, 03:19 AM
Why does everyone hate Terry? Even so, you can't seriously say that a sixth man negates everything good about Dallas. The championship belongs to the western conference. The west is so much better than the east that the east doesn't deserve a championship. Respect a fellow western conference team. Even if you don't support them, respect them.

Even better question: how can anybody outside of Miami actually want Miami to win? Are you fucking shitting me? This is the most hate-able team in the history of sports. It would be awesome if James lost again in the finals. I would love nothing more than to see that.

Spurs da champs
06-03-2011, 04:24 AM
Miami has never been our rivals. That's why I'm rooting 4 them against the Mavs.

Spurs fan rooting for Mavs is so fucking stupid and not right.

mudyez
06-03-2011, 06:10 AM
Miami has never been our rivals. That's why I'm rooting 4 them against the Mavs.

Spurs fan rooting for Mavs is so fucking stupid and not right.

I see where your coming from and I'm all but a bandwaggon fan.

But since I'm from Germany, there is no way I can go against Dirk...

...AGAIN (in '06 I kind of did, but its different with the super friends right now)!

TJastal
06-03-2011, 06:40 AM
Why does everyone hate Terry? Even so, you can't seriously say that a sixth man negates everything good about Dallas. The championship belongs to the western conference. The west is so much better than the east that the east doesn't deserve a championship. Respect a fellow western conference team. Even if you don't support them, respect them.

Even better question: how can anybody outside of Miami actually want Miami to win? Are you fucking shitting me? This is the most hate-able team in the history of sports. It would be awesome if James lost again in the finals. I would love nothing more than to see that.

+ one billion to the 100th power

Sigz
06-03-2011, 10:19 AM
Im so sick of the wannabe spurs fans here at ST. Root for dirk, root for the mavs, how about take your dumbass and gtfo of here! Bandwagon dyke lover!

Calf tats, shut the fuck up you stank ass hippie.

crc21209
06-03-2011, 02:21 PM
Fuck the Mavs. Nothing wrong with wanting to win, and that's exactly what LeBron did when he left Cleveland, he admitted to the public that he can't do it on his own, and he wants to win....

Bill_Brasky
06-03-2011, 02:24 PM
x4

I feel bad for Dirk but never want to see Cuban and Terry hoisting a trophy. Plus, since I live in Dallas, their over celebration would be nauseating...GO HEAT!

Seriously....after last night there's so much Mavs premature ejaculation.....fuck that team, hope they never win shit.

TJastal
06-03-2011, 02:27 PM
I'm Seriously Butthurt fellas....after last night's Mavs ejaculation into my rectum.....fuck that team, hope they never win shit or I'll never shit.

Bill_Brasky
06-03-2011, 03:03 PM
I'm so mad Lebron left Cleveland. He had future hall of famer Mo Williams on his team! They were certainly way more comparable to Michael and Scottie than LeBron and Wade. Dirk's cock tastes so good.

TJastal
06-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Lebron was so good and clutch last night, oh wait...oh noes, maybe he's the same loser he was in Cleveland! I better just bend over now and get this over with. Hope my insurance will cover those colostomy bags, I'm gonna need em!

cantthinkofanything
06-03-2011, 03:23 PM
This is a weird thread.

Bill_Brasky
06-03-2011, 03:52 PM
LeBron is such a loser, he's only been the best 4th quarter player this playoffs. I can't just accept that the Heat are gonna stick their collective 14-inchers in my asshole one after another Gary Neal style.

cantthinkofanything
06-03-2011, 03:54 PM
^^^^

That should probably say "RJ style", not Gary Neal.

cantthinkofanything
06-03-2011, 03:55 PM
^^^^

That should probably say "RJ style", not Gary Neal.

BTW, that was a reference to vaginal sex versus anal sex.
Not a comment on the size of weiners.

cantthinkofanything
06-03-2011, 03:57 PM
BTW, that was a reference to vaginal sex versus anal sex.
Not a comment on the size of weiners.

But now that I think it through, maybe the earlier Gary Neal comment was referring to it being non-consensual. So maybe "Gary Neal style" wasn't totally wrong.

Bill_Brasky
06-03-2011, 05:31 PM
But now that I think it through, maybe the earlier Gary Neal comment was referring to it being non-consensual. So maybe "Gary Neal style" wasn't totally wrong.

I knew ya'd get it eventually. Only took 3 posts.

J_Paco
06-03-2011, 06:49 PM
fuck the mavs

Quoted for truth and awesomeness.

FUCK THE DALLAS MAVERICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TwelveGs210
06-03-2011, 07:21 PM

lmao @ dyke lover.. amen to that, my season ends when the Spurs does. Fuck rooting for some faggot, especially when we get booted 1st round as the top seed..

easy7
06-04-2011, 11:06 AM
fuck the mavs

+1000

easy7
06-04-2011, 11:08 AM

Testify!!!!

LakerHater
06-04-2011, 12:47 PM
Fuck the Mavs, GO HEAT!!!!!

mavsfan1000
06-04-2011, 12:52 PM
How can you not like Dirk?

spurs10
06-04-2011, 01:13 PM

He's friends with Jason Terry, likes David Hasselhof music, sticks his tongue out like a rabid hyena, and works for Mark Cuban. Oh yeah, he lives in Dallas too.
:hat

mavsfan1000
06-04-2011, 01:18 PM
He's friends with Jason Terry, likes David Hasselhof music, sticks his tongue out like a rabid hyena, and works for Mark Cuban. Oh yeah, he lives in Dallas too.
:hat
And he gets angry with Terry a lot if you haven't noticed. They are on different wavelengths when it comes to personality and smartness on the court and off the court. Nonetheless, you gotta support your players even if you can't relate to them. lol at the other reasons. The tongue out would be annoying I guess if I was rooting for the other team and Dirk just destroyed them. I hate players that rub it in. Unfortunately, everyone seems to have a bad habit of doing that.

TJastal
06-04-2011, 01:28 PM
And he gets angry with Terry a lot if you haven't noticed. They are on different wavelengths when it comes to personality and smartness on the court and off the court. Nonetheless, you gotta support your players even if you can't relate to them. lol at the other reasons. The tongue out would be annoying I guess if I was rooting for the other team and Dirk just destroyed them. I hate players that rub it in. Unfortunately, everyone seems to have a bad habit of doing that.

I guess he missed the Bosh gif where he was wagging his tongue all around like a hallucinating invalid.

Spurs10 isn't exactly one of the shiniest apples in the orchard, if you know what I'm sayin'

Spurs and Mavs fan
06-04-2011, 01:41 PM
How can any Spurs fan on this board root for the arrogant Miami Cheat? I have yet to hear a good explanation.

LakerHater
06-04-2011, 02:03 PM
It dont matter who they play Spurs fan can root for _allas.... unless they play fLakers!

spurs10
06-04-2011, 02:25 PM
I guess he missed the Bosh gif where he was wagging his tongue all around like a hallucinating invalid.

Spurs10 isn't exactly one of the shiniest apples in the orchard, if you know what I'm sayin'
Is this finally your response to me pointing out that the Mavericks 91 million payroll is greater than the Heat's 67 million payroll. My point being that "who gives a fuck" about the inverse direction their payrolls might be going in the distant future. Cuban won't stop spending if he thinks he can buy a championship. The quote under your avatar "bitter unfunny douche" fits like a glove. Good luck with your Mavs fandom!!!
Also, Mavs1000 I actually think Dirk is very likable person and an unbelievable baller. I'm a die hard Spurs fan though, so I'm not inclined to root for your team. Good luck though.......:toast

J_Paco
06-04-2011, 02:56 PM

He's just as egotistical and loves to showboat like everyone else. Do all of these Spur fans that admire and respect Dirk so much like it when he's sticking his tongue out, sticking three fingers in the air and hollering like a baboon against us???? I hate his on-court demeanor and antics, so thus I dislike him.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sW65ilskOC8/Sl-t7uCnqLI/AAAAAAAAYqA/Y28om6R3idM/s400/BasketballKirkNowitzki.jpghttp://cdn0.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/1076894/gyi0064398473_extra_large.jpghttp://espn.go.com/photo/2006/0605/nba_a_nowitzki_430.jpg

Fuck Dirk and fuck the Dallas Mavericks.

By the way, I do respect his game and the fact that he's the most unique offensive player in NBA history. A lot of guys have exhibited similar skills (Patrick Ewing, Sam Perkins, Jack Sikma, Bob McAdoo and Andrea Barginini), but no one has done it as long with the range, skill and efficiency he possesses.

TJastal
06-04-2011, 03:00 PM
Is this finally your response to me pointing out that the Mavericks 91 million payroll is greater than the Heat's 67 million payroll. My point being that "who gives a fuck" about the inverse direction their payrolls might be going in the distant future. Cuban won't stop spending if he thinks he can buy a championship. The quote under your avatar "bitter unfunny douche" fits like a glove. Good luck with your Mavs fandom!!!
Also, Mavs1000 I actually think Dirk is very likable person and an unbelievable baller. I'm a die hard Spurs fan though, so I'm not inclined to root for your team. Good luck though.......:toast

First off, obviously if money were the deciding factor, the lakers would have dispatched the mavs and be in the process of 3-peating right now.

And secondly, in 5 years time, the heat will be almost bumping the cap with 3 players' salaries, and will almost surely be outspending Cuban by a longshot.
Which pretty much renders your point moot.

But by all means, if you want to keep crying about the injustice, feel free. I won't stop ya.

J_Paco
06-04-2011, 03:10 PM
First off, obviously if money were the deciding factor, the lakers would have dispatched the mavs and be in the process of 3-peating right now.

And secondly, in 5 years time, the heat will be almost bumping the cap with 3 players' salaries, and will almost surely be outspending Cuban by a longshot.

But by all means, if you want to keep crying about the injustice, feel free. I won't stop ya.

Yes, cause I'm sure a billionaire owner like Cuban will be content and just stop spending. Since we've got great examples like Paul Allen, Dan Snyder, Tim Dolan, the Steinbrenner family, Jerry Buss and Jerry Jones proving that to be the case. He'll continue to spend because he's in a large media market and wants to win (a) championship(s). His history since owning the Mavericks proves that he'll continue to take on contracts and sign players if he thinks its the right move.

TJastal
06-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Yes, cause I'm sure a billionaire owner like Cuban will be content and just stop spending. Since we've got great examples like Paul Allen, Dan Snyder, Tim Dolan, the Steinbrenner family, Jerry Buss and Jerry Jones proving that to be the case. He'll continue to spend because he's in a large media market and wants to win (a) championship(s). His history since owning the Mavericks proves that he'll continue to take on contracts and sign players if he thinks its the right move.

Maybe you and spurs10 should just sponsor your own charity cry-a-thon. For every tear you shed, callers can call in and match dollar for dollar. Bet you both could raise a lot of money that way.

ChumpDumper
06-04-2011, 03:27 PM
There will probably be a hard cap, or such a severe luxury tax that the Heat and Mavs will be spending pretty much the same on players.

spurs10
06-04-2011, 04:05 PM

Money isn't the deciding factor alone, as this year's Finals might likely prove. The Spurs wouldn't have had enjoyed the success they have over the recent years if it all came down to money. I also don't feel it's a horrible injustice, it's just a fact that rich owners can buy a lot of talent. Even if a hard cap is imposed it's unlikely to change the fact that 3 players in Miami will be "bumping the cap" in five years. I get it that the Heat players aren't exactly scrambling for rent money.
By the way the Mavs payroll was higher than the Lakers this year if I'm not mistaken.
:flag::flag::flag::flag: