PDA

View Full Version : I HATE the Mavs with a passion, but I really feel sorry for Dirk

Basketball Power
06-02-2011, 02:54 PM
He's an incredible player who deserves a ring, but they are going to lose to the Heat most likely it will be that last time he's in the finals. He's the lone all star on his team going up against 3 superstars in their prime.

Kidd is also in my top 5 fav players, sucks to see him go 0-3 in the finals

I'm am happy that piece of shit Jason Terry will die ringless though

cantthinkofanything
06-02-2011, 03:02 PM
He's an incredible player who deserves a ring, but they are going to lose to the Heat most likely it will be that last time he's in the finals. He's the lone all star on his team going up against 3 superstars in their prime.

Really well thought out. Thanks for your thoughts!

Cane
06-02-2011, 04:33 PM
Dirk's getting abused on the boards and looks like a stiff defensively. Can't feel sorry for him after doing that in G1 of the Finals.

TDomination
06-02-2011, 05:04 PM

Then Malone, Ewing and Barkley should invite Dirk and Kidd to talk about it. Lots in common, they would have a great conversation starter for each other.

but i still believe mavs in 6 or 7

Viva Las Espuelas
06-02-2011, 05:10 PM
He couldve left. Oh well. His mistake.

Greg Oden
06-02-2011, 05:15 PM
It would be appreciated if Viva Las Espuelas kept his takes in the the club where a high, or even normal level iq isn't required to post.

Phillip
06-02-2011, 05:16 PM

someone seems to take sports awful personally

Viva Las Espuelas
06-03-2011, 08:20 AM
It would be appreciated if Viva Las Espuelas kept his takes in the the club where a high, or even normal level iq isn't required to post.

:lol you're punny