PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, Mavs fans, but Lebron has to win. Kobe saw it...

21_Dickings
06-02-2011, 10:34 PM
and it's why he brought Mike Brown in to coach the Show. And before any of you muffin topped, cholesterol packed Spurs and Mavs fans try to tell me Kobe didn't know about the Brown hiring beforehand, anyone with an IQ above the Mavs' 4th quarter score thus far knows shit don't drop in the organization without the Mamba's approval.

Kobe knew Lebron was going to win his first this year, and what better way to dethrone the "King" with one ring next year than to do it with Lebronze's old coach at the helm. Can you imagine the legacy boost Kobe will get when this inevitability happens? I mean, he's already the GOAT, hands down, but this will put his career out of the known universe, untouchable for eternity.

Kobe always has a plan. I'd be willing to bet he lost on purpose just to kick start the process and ensure Brown's hiring.

I look forward to bathing in the tidal wave of tears that are sure to follow from all you morons when Kobe and Brown embrace after the clinching game, Kobe holding the Finals' MVP, with James on the sidelines, dumbfounded and exasperated.