PDA

View Full Version : Guys, I think it's my fault.

NickiRasgo
06-02-2011, 11:13 PM
Since 2008-2009 Season, the one I'm rooting for always lost then a while ago, even though I don't have interest watching for the Mavs-Heat in the NBA Finals, I tried, of course I'm rooting for Dirk, but not for the whole Mavs esp. Terry and Cuban and I do also not like Heat, because of those "Bandwagon Fans" who acts like a "fan" since 1990's.

Then suddenly, a while ago when the Heat has the 15 point lead, I posted about that every team I rooting for, always lost. Then at the final buzzer, Mavs did a 20-2 run. :D

Man, I should root for the Grizzlies. :lol So blame me. :lol

Just sharing. :p:

Leetonidas
06-02-2011, 11:14 PM
Cool story, bro. :tu

NickiRasgo
06-02-2011, 11:35 PM
Cool story, bro. :tu

Yeah I know it's like trolling and it's just a big coincidence but I'm just laughing that when I root to Heat, that 15 point lead has suddenly gone. :lol

Since 2002 NBA Finals to 2008, every team I'm rooting for, won, now, the luck has gone. :lol

So let's see, I'm going to root for Heat this Finals. :p:

Hooks
06-02-2011, 11:38 PM
No it's my fault, every time I wear my TP shirt the team I'm rooting for always loses, I'll take the blame for this one :cry

TwelveGs210
06-03-2011, 12:41 AM
Wow, can you type words in an order that would make more sense and doesn't sound like rambling when read? Proper use of punctuation helps deliver the flow of your words also, and makes your post easier on the brain..

Sean Cagney
06-03-2011, 12:43 AM
People do not post every damn thing that comes to your minds! Just share it at your home or in your own mind and laugh some! Some things do not need to be said.

jimo2305
06-03-2011, 10:28 AM
Since 2008-2009 Season, the one I'm rooting for always lost then a while ago, even though I don't have interest watching for the Mavs-Heat in the NBA Finals, I tried, of course I'm rooting for Dirk, but not for the whole Mavs esp. Terry and Cuban and I do also not like Heat, because of those "Bandwagon Fans" who acts like a "fan" since 1990's.

Then suddenly, a while ago when the Heat has the 15 point lead, I posted about that every team I rooting for, always lost. Then at the final buzzer, Mavs did a 20-2 run. :D

Man, I should root for the Grizzlies. :lol So blame me. :lol

Just sharing. :p:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/no/done.gif

jimo2305
06-03-2011, 10:30 AM
Wow, can you type words in an order that would make more sense and doesn't sound like rambling when read? Proper use of punctuation helps deliver the flow of your words also, and makes your post easier on the brain..

she's in the Philippines brah.. not everyone on this planet speaks english as their primary language..

TJastal
06-03-2011, 10:40 AM
she's in the Philippines brah.. not everyone on this planet speaks english as their primary language..

Cool, I met this woman she's from phillipines she's cool and I pay her rent every month, her cooking smells bad and she has 4 kids the first one starts with the letter A, second one B, and so forth her kids are real brats yelling and screaming all the time it sucks her husband is joining the army in October and she wants me to shovel snow I said I'd think about it.

jimo2305
06-03-2011, 10:47 AM
Cool, I met this woman she's from phillipines she's cool and I pay her rent every month, her cooking smells bad and she has 4 kids the first one starts with the letter A, second one B, and so forth her kids are real brats yelling and screaming all the time it sucks her husband is joining the army in October and she wants me to shovel snow I said I'd think about it.

http://threadbombing.com/data/media/2/a5c94d80bc8990bfc077b03499654a85.gif

spursnatic
06-04-2011, 08:19 PM
No I think I will take the blame on this one?....Seems like every year around the Playoffs some Chick comes around, and I end up Cheating on my Spouse....And my SPURS end up getting knocked out of the Playoffs?....WTF????.....Has happened every year since 2007, No Bullshit?....Think I need to be more faithful come Playoff time next year....What do you guys think?.....

ohmwrecker
06-04-2011, 09:00 PM
It's my fault. The last time the Spurs won a championship, my son was born prior to the season starting. I should of had another kid tbh.

DMC
06-04-2011, 09:08 PM
No I think I will take the blame on this one?....Seems like every year around the Playoffs some Chick comes around, and I end up Cheating on my Spouse....And my SPURS end up getting knocked out of the Playoffs?....WTF????.....Has happened every year since 2007, No Bullshit?....Think I need to be more faithful come Playoff time next year....What do you guys think?.....
Cheat earlier. He won't catch you.

jimo2305
06-04-2011, 11:38 PM
Cheat earlier. He won't catch you.

lmao

NickiRasgo
06-04-2011, 11:52 PM
lol Don't take it too much seriously, I know it's annoying but just want to post it.

Venti Quattro
06-05-2011, 09:42 AM
How is it your fault? Are you Matt Bonner?