PDA

View Full Version : It Took a Miracle to Win 1 Game

mavsfan1000
06-03-2011, 12:40 AM
I'm not confident at all on how these games are going. We met the most athletic team in the league by far. They take us out of all we normally can do on offense. At least we won this game but don't expect us to win the series. We can at least say we could take the Heat past 5 games unless we lose all 3 games at home. With that said I might just have jinxed the Mavs to lose in 5. :lol

DMX7
06-03-2011, 12:45 AM
I think Mavs will be better at home.

DMC
06-03-2011, 12:45 AM
You beat the best two players on the planet at their house in the Finals and stole HCA. That's no small feat.

Venti Quattro
06-03-2011, 12:46 AM
Mavs will be better at home.

Naztradoomus
06-03-2011, 12:47 AM
Lets see them adjust to that double high screen. Murdered them with all our variations off that play.

pass1st
06-03-2011, 12:48 AM
If HC makes Dirk play like he did against OKC, the next 3 games will be difficult on the Heat. Still haven't seen the guy light it up much, but his clutch play gives you a little hope.

Nice jinx thread, btw.

Naztradoomus
06-03-2011, 12:49 AM
10 TOs from Dirk and Kidd. Gotta fix that.

florige
06-03-2011, 12:57 AM
I fully expect the Heat to double team Dirk nine ways to Sunday during the later parts of games. I think it now comes down to the Dallas role players playing consistent down the stretch offensively, like they did on defense this game.

frodo
06-03-2011, 01:26 AM
really a miracle tbh, dem mavs be down 15 pts well into the 4th qtr it looked like they were going to lose again atm. the heat just choked too hard the last 5 minutes for some odd reason imho but don't expect this to happen every night bro

DMC
06-03-2011, 01:28 AM
Turnovers from Kidd are bothersome unless they are in transition and limited of course. Dirk with a few turnovers means he's got his hands on the ball a lot and is probably drawing a double team. That bodes well for the Mavs.

spurs777
06-03-2011, 01:28 AM
says the bulls fan...

DMC
06-03-2011, 01:30 AM
says the bulls fan...

Blouses
06-03-2011, 01:31 AM
how many times does it have to happen until its no longer a miracle, but rather a normaility?

spurs777
06-03-2011, 01:36 AM
how many times does it have to happen until its no longer a miracle, but rather a normaility?
apparently more than once in every series. Mavs have come back from double digits in each of the 4 series now

TDMVPDPOY
06-03-2011, 01:36 AM
the problem with the heat is they fallen in love with the jumpshot....

dude1394
06-03-2011, 01:44 AM
It took a miracle to win one game AT THEIR PLACE.. Now they have just lost home court advantage. Good grief.

siraulo23
06-03-2011, 01:48 AM
if mavs lose, bump thread 'i told you mavs fans'
if mavs win, bump thread 'you can thank me for jinxing the heat'

hmm

Sean Cagney
06-03-2011, 01:55 AM
It took a miracle to win one game AT THEIR PLACE.. Now they have just lost home court advantage. Good grief.

In a 2-3-2 format nonetheless! GOOD LORD you win one on the road with that it's your advantage IMO! I mean seriuosly it is.

namlook
06-03-2011, 04:11 AM
Keep turnovers to a bare minimum and Mavs win the series. The Heat score too easily off turnovers. Those are just free points.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
06-03-2011, 04:16 AM
Keep turnovers to a bare minimum and Mavs win the series. The Heat score too easily off turnovers. Those are just free points.
This.

Ace
06-03-2011, 09:17 AM
I'm an Alpha male.

And girls want to fuck alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch her beyond that?

Yeah, I'm fucking her.

The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

Yeah, I'm fucking her too, even harder.

The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?

Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?

mFFL03
06-03-2011, 09:22 AM
portland, LA, and OKC were more athletic teams.

DMC
06-03-2011, 10:06 AM
I'm an Alfalfa male.

And guys want to fuck alfalfa males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That guy you like to hang out with who is kinda meaty in a weird way, but is totally sweaty and has the biggest hard on? The one who keeps going back to check his trot lines for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to brag about the 50lb yellow cat he caught, and no matter how long you listen to him, he'll never think of you as anything other than a friend? The one who will throw up next to you on the couch, fart on you close, on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch him beyond that?

Yeah, I'm fucking him.

The hot guy who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with his homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

Yeah, I'm fucking him too, even harder.

The geeky dune coon kid you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with him? He plays warcraft on your server, and watches Naruto, and reads comics? He's so incredible and you just love him so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell him how you feel about him?

Guess who I just sucked off and told I'll always love them?

fify

Phillip
06-03-2011, 10:16 AM
portland, LA, and OKC were more athletic teams.

portland, arguable

LA, absolutely arent

OKC, absolutely are

Venti Quattro
06-03-2011, 11:27 AM
LOL LA

LOL athletic