PDA

View Full Version : Nash Catches up With Dirk

spurs777
06-03-2011, 02:59 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Steve-Nash-catches-up-with-his-old-buddy-Dirk-No?urn=nba-wp4371

Nash/Kidd PG combo will be unstoppable next year

pauls931
06-03-2011, 08:24 PM
If you mean combined age, you're probably right. :D

Red Hawk #21
06-03-2011, 09:39 PM
I'm starting to get the feeling that Dirk has become closer to Kidd than he is with Nash.

endrity
06-03-2011, 09:48 PM
I'm starting to get the feeling that Dirk has become closer to Kidd than he is with Nash.

On the court maybe. But he used to hang out with Nash all the time, I mean ALL THE TIME. They are obviously not as close now, time and distance will do that. But I haven't heard any stories of them, Kidd and Dirk, bonding a lot of the court. That's probably to do with the fact that Nash was sort of his first real friend when he came to the States and lived together in the same building those first couple of years.

After 13 years of living in Dallas, with his own home in the suburbs, I am sure Dirk has a bit more social stability around him than he did when he first came. So as close as Kidd and Dirk are now, they are not what Dirk and Nash at least used to be.

crc21209
06-04-2011, 03:06 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Steve-Nash-catches-up-with-his-old-buddy-Dirk-No?urn=nba-wp4371

Nash/Kidd PG combo will be unstoppable next year

Unstoppable where? In the nursing home?

frodo
06-04-2011, 06:13 PM
definitely great news imo, in game 2 we saw nash in the stand- frowning when dem mavs were trailing, going jubilant no different than a mav when dirk hit the game-winner. dude was there rooting for the mavs imho, and i suppose he's considering a possible reunion with dirk & mavs imho, just a feeling though. if he joined dem mavs he & kidd would split the PG min, when we need em both on the court kidd would play SG and i think they'd complete each other well. although it ain't easy to retain the championship, just have faith in dem mavs. no one expected em to go this far before the playoffs began imho, there ain't nothing the mavs couldn't do imho

IronMexican
06-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Unstoppable where? In the nursing home?

:lol Good one.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-04-2011, 06:21 PM
:lol Good one.
:lol agreed