PDA

View Full Version : If the Heat Win Games 3 & 4

mavsfan1000
06-03-2011, 06:05 PM
The series is over. I know the Mavs are a great road team but it ain't going to happen this time. The Heat are too good at home to lose both games.

Baron Davιs
06-03-2011, 06:07 PM
no shit, sherlock.

clambake
06-03-2011, 06:07 PM
wow. really goin out on a limb there.

mavsfan1000
06-03-2011, 06:08 PM
Just saying. The Mavs really are lame at home. They play better on the road.

Lukor
06-03-2011, 06:13 PM
You're not very good at trolling.

Nick Manning
06-03-2011, 06:13 PM
You make Sequ look like an unabashed homer.

mavsfan1000
06-03-2011, 06:17 PM
You're not very good at trolling.
I'm not trolling. I actually believe what I'm saying.

pass1st
06-03-2011, 06:26 PM
If the heat win the next 3 games, there is a good possibility they will win the series. I may be wrong, but I doubt it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-03-2011, 06:30 PM
It's not a shtick tbh, dude's just a dumbass who thinks he's making some intuitive statement.

mavsfan1000
06-03-2011, 06:30 PM
your shtick really sucks bro, not even a good enough attempt to make me pissed, i just feel bad for you. hit me up via pm and i'll show you how to really ruffle some feathers but just stop for now for your own dignity k.
:rolleyes Trolling is your specialty.

Red Hawk #21
06-03-2011, 06:31 PM
What exactly is Mavsfan1000's problem?? You've been hoping the Mavs lose all playoffs just so you can bitch.

clambake
06-03-2011, 06:32 PM
i think miami will win game 3 if they have more points in the end.

mavsfan1000
06-03-2011, 06:34 PM
What exactly is Mavsfan1000's problem?? You've been hoping the Mavs lose all playoffs just so you can bitch.
You kidding me? I'm the Mavs biggest fan. I find it very bad mojo to be too confident about your team. After the season, I will say lots of good things about the Mavs. I promise. It's just not the time for it. They have to prove me wrong.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-03-2011, 06:35 PM
i think miami will win game 3 if they have more points in the end.
"The team that wins the scoring battle will win the series," Magic Johns.

badfish22
06-03-2011, 06:36 PM
I find it very bad mojo to be too confident about your team. .

Well its not. So quit being a dumbass.

mavsfan1000
06-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Well its not. So quit being a dumbass.
From my life experiences, I think you are wrong. I was cocky as Hell when the Mavs went up 2-0 against the Heat in 06.

redzero
06-03-2011, 06:39 PM
If either the Heat or the Mavs win three out of the next five games, they might just win the series. Book it.

clambake
06-03-2011, 06:40 PM
they lost in 06 just because of your cockiness?

mavsfan1000
06-03-2011, 06:49 PM
they lost in 06 just because of your cockiness?
The whole team was probably cocky as hell as well. We learned the hard way on not to assume the series is over after 2 games.

TE
06-03-2011, 07:11 PM
Another pessimism thread from Mavfan1000.

Keep em coming, seems to be helping the Mavs post-season success.

clambake
06-03-2011, 07:14 PM
The whole team was probably cocky as hell as well. We learned the hard way on not to assume the series is over after 2 games.

lol we

dirk4mvp
06-03-2011, 07:17 PM
From my life experiences, I think you are wrong. I was cocky as Hell when the Mavs went up 2-0 against the Heat in 06.

What was your reaction to your favorite team when MJ dropped 6 3's in the 1st half against Portland?

Ace
06-03-2011, 07:30 PM
If Miami wins this series, they'll win it all imho

pass1st
06-03-2011, 07:32 PM
If Miami wins this series, they'll win it all imho

I dunno bro, that seems like a stretch

spurs777
06-03-2011, 08:17 PM
your shtick really sucks bro, not even a good enough attempt to make me pissed, i just feel bad for you. hit me up via pm and i'll show you how to really ruffle some feathers but just stop for now for your own dignity k.

Ghazi
06-03-2011, 08:42 PM
You kidding me? I'm the Mavs biggest fan. I find it very bad mojo to be too confident about your team. After the season, I will say lots of good things about the Mavs. I promise. It's just not the time for it. They have to prove me wrong.

they already proved you wrong, faggot.

Lil B
06-03-2011, 08:53 PM
swag swag, i jump from wagon to wagon, i think im mavfan100!

Giuseppe
06-03-2011, 09:00 PM
^Thanks alot, Kori.:rolleyes

Ghazi
06-03-2011, 09:01 PM
"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

-Dirk Nowitzki, 6/2/11, AAA

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-03-2011, 09:01 PM
swag swag, i jump from wagon to wagon, i think im mavfan100!
o my god based god

Giuseppe
06-03-2011, 09:02 PM
"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

-Dirk Nowitzki, 6/2/11, AAA

:lmao

Axe Murderer
06-03-2011, 09:36 PM
The series is over. I know the Mavs are a great road team but it ain't going to happen this time. The Heat are too good at home to lose both games.

I know coming here for advice is a top notch bad idea, but I honestly have no where else to turn because this situation directly involves my family, and friends.
Let me start from the beginning, I am 18 and my sister is 21. I just finished high school and my sister is home from college. I guess this year her grades started slipping or something, because I walked past her room and she was crying. I walked inside her room to ask her what's up and she hands me a letter - apparently she's up for review by her college for dismissal. I feel kinda sorry for her so I gave her a hug and one thing led to another and we started making out. This is really weird because I've made out with girls before, but my sister blows them all out of the water. In the back of my mind lies the fact that she's my sister and what we are doing is sick and wrong, but I guess my sister has more experience and it felt so fucking good.
Here's the dilemma - after making out, Karen started taking her clothes off and she started pulling my pants down. I'm like, hey, what are you doing? She's like, oh come on Jordan, aren't you even a LITTLE curious? I felt bad because its true, my sister is a hottie and I always wished that she wasn't my sister. I've even gone as far as to fap to thoughts of doing her. She then said "For tonight, let's not be brother and sister. I really need this because I feel like shit right now and our parents won't be back till late and we aren't going to tell anyone.
I pretty much just fucked my sister. No, to be more honest, I just lost my virginity to my sister. My question is WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW?? What do people usually do after they fuck their sisters?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-03-2011, 09:42 PM
What the fuck

Red Hawk #21
06-03-2011, 10:11 PM
I know coming here for advice is a top notch bad idea, but I honestly have no where else to turn because this situation directly involves my family, and friends.
Let me start from the beginning, I am 18 and my sister is 21. I just finished high school and my sister is home from college. I guess this year her grades started slipping or something, because I walked past her room and she was crying. I walked inside her room to ask her what's up and she hands me a letter - apparently she's up for review by her college for dismissal. I feel kinda sorry for her so I gave her a hug and one thing led to another and we started making out. This is really weird because I've made out with girls before, but my sister blows them all out of the water. In the back of my mind lies the fact that she's my sister and what we are doing is sick and wrong, but I guess my sister has more experience and it felt so fucking good.
Here's the dilemma - after making out, Karen started taking her clothes off and she started pulling my pants down. I'm like, hey, what are you doing? She's like, oh come on Jordan, aren't you even a LITTLE curious? I felt bad because its true, my sister is a hottie and I always wished that she wasn't my sister. I've even gone as far as to fap to thoughts of doing her. She then said "For tonight, let's not be brother and sister. I really need this because I feel like shit right now and our parents won't be back till late and we aren't going to tell anyone.
I pretty much just fucked my sister. No, to be more honest, I just lost my virginity to my sister. My question is WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW?? What do people usually do after they fuck their sisters?

Who the fuck said this shit?!! What of kind person fucks their sister? And then admits it on the internet?? :wow :downspin::downspin::nope

mavsfan1000
06-03-2011, 10:37 PM
You sick bastard.

mavsfan1000
06-05-2011, 11:51 PM
1 more game before the series is over. I can't believe we lost that game.

DMC
06-06-2011, 12:21 AM

The women must love how you exude confidence.

DMC
06-06-2011, 12:24 AM
Who the fuck said this shit?!! What of kind person fucks their sister? And then admits it on the internet?? :wow :downspin::downspin::nope
More copypasta from 4chan archives.

Some asians have too much time on their hands.

Kai
06-06-2011, 01:19 AM
tbh I really can't tell if this dude is serious in all these threads.