PDA

View Full Version : I disagree with these posts

Chief Brody
06-04-2011, 04:21 PM
Jefferson is a waaaay better player (than Marion), he's just not getting a chance...he's not being used to his potential on this Spurs team.

I disagree.. you're judging Jefferson on what you've seen him do lately... he's shown alot in his previous years in the nba and even as recently as the beginning of the 2010/2011 season. The Spurs just went away from running him out on fast breaks and tossing him passes at the rim later into the season. He also once upon a time was known to play really good defense. I think he just needs a bit more attention and needs to conciously have a few plays run for him rather than be expected to create on his own.

Just my personal opinion, He's shown a ton talent when he played on previous teams and it just seems like too big of a coincedence that all this talent disappears just cuz he comes to our team? I doubt it.....I blame the coaching for not getting him more involved

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180921&page=2

DAF86
06-04-2011, 05:09 PM
Another product of timing. I'm sure after last season Spurs/Mavs series this thread wouldn't have been created.

endrity
06-04-2011, 11:25 PM
Another product of timing. I'm sure after last season Spurs/Mavs series this thread wouldn't have been created.

Last year the Spurs were swept by the Suns of all teams in the second round.

This year the Mavs are in the Finals, playing a monster of a team, with Marion playing amazing two-way ball.

If anything is a product of its timing, that thing is Dick's overvaluation from last year.

100%duncan
06-05-2011, 05:52 AM
k