PDA

View Full Version : Rooney: I've had hair transplant

ALVAREZ6
06-04-2011, 05:24 PM
Rooney: I've had hair transplant

Wayne Rooney claims to have had a hair transplant, but the story bears all the hallmarks of an elaborate hoax.

Rooney's season has finished early due to his suspension for England's game against Switzerland on Saturday, and it seems he has decided to spend his time getting one over on the British tabloids.

An exclusive story in the Sun claimed to have pictures of Rooney leaving a Harley Street clinic wearing a baseball cap and a hood pulled over his head, and quotes from an insider which confirmed the 25-year-old had treatment at the Queen Anne Street Medical Centre, home of the Harley Street Hair Clinic, on Thursday.

Rooney took to Twitter on Saturday morning to confirm the transplant had taken place. He said: "Just to confirm to all my followers I have had a hair transplant. I was going bald at 25 why not. I'm delighted with the result.

"It's still a bit bruised and swollen when it dies down u will be first to see it. Anyone recommend any good hair gel. Hi all let's try and get #hairwego trending. I had it done in Harley Street Hair Clinic London. Thanks to all the staff who looked after me."

Wife Coleen added on Twitter: "Hiya!! Yes Wayne's had his hair done! His own decision not me asking him, like a lot are saying!! Pleased for him and it will look great x"

Then-Manchester City midfielder Stephen Ireland famously paid for work on his balding head, but the results were so poor he eventually shaved it completely.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/925786/man-united's-wayne-rooney:-i've-had-a-hair-transplant?cc=5901

:lol
Wayne seems like a cool dude tbh