PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles Lakers: World Class Organization tbh

ChrisRichards
06-05-2011, 08:40 AM
Brian Shaw was one of three people the Lakers said they interviewed for the coaching job, and the only one who was part of the Lakers family as an assistant coach. Yet as of Friday afternoon, 10 days after they decided to hire Mike Brown, Shaw still had not heard from them.

"It's a little strange, going from 11 years and five championships to essentially being out on the street," Shaw said in a phone interview Friday. "But I can feel good knowing that I did everything possible to represent the Laker organization as well as I could."

A loyal employee even to this strange end, Shaw would not comment on any details of his Lakers situation. He said he had been avoiding media interviews until I phoned him, and was reluctant to speak in anything but general terms.

"I have always held the Lakers in high standing, and I'm not going to change that now," he said.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/213984/Lakers_Elected_Not_To_Notify_Shaw_Of_Coaching_Deci sion#ixzz1OPOxdUQP

symple19
06-05-2011, 08:50 AM
i_srC8ZcdJA

JamStone
06-05-2011, 09:01 AM
The NBA is a tough business. Shit like that happens.

Or do you forget how Riley treated Stan Van Gundy?

ohmwrecker
06-05-2011, 09:14 AM
Van Gundy's a bum.

Venti Quattro
06-05-2011, 09:41 AM
I hate Jim Buss. So unclassy and dumb

Giuseppe
06-05-2011, 10:32 AM
The NBA is a tough business. Shit like that happens.

Or do you forget how Riley treated Stan Van Gundy?

Jammie

Leetonidas
06-05-2011, 10:45 AM
Just cleaning out the closet of failures Shaw, nothing personal. Now the ultra classy Mike Brown can turn that rapist franchise into a Spurs clone. :tu

Giuseppe
06-05-2011, 10:55 AM
^You've no room, Lee. Your Neal raped as well.

Leetonidas
06-05-2011, 11:15 AM
At least he did it with class and got her so drunk she couldn't remember anything clearly

Giuseppe
06-05-2011, 11:17 AM
At least he did it with class and got her so drunk she couldn't remember anything clearly

& then Pop signed him.

I wonder if Pop has a daughter.

ChrisRichards
06-05-2011, 11:32 AM
WTH Jam, are you a Laker fan or what?:lol I can understand you standing up for Kobe but for the Lakers organization itself? lol The only person with class there is Jeannie seriously. Jerry is a pedo, Mitch is a yes man, so is John Black, Gary Vitti and company. Jim Buss, who's running the show is worst imo. This organization is full of class acts

Kobe-Snitch/Adulterer
Matt Barnes" Fake Thug/Wife beater
Glenn Rice-Wife beater
Van Exel-Choke artist/proud father of a murderer
Isiah Rider-No need to explain
Magic-Hippie/Adulterer
Kwame Brown-Sex offender
Caracter-See Kwame Brown
Fisher-Flopper/lied about her daughters condition
Sedale Threatt-Convicted felon for failing to pay child support
Karl Malone-See Jerry Buss

Anyway, 11 years, 5 rings both as a player and coach and a pretty classy individual himself, B. shaw deserves more than this tbh.

Giuseppe
06-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Anyway, 11 years, 5 rings both as a player and coach and a pretty classy individual himself, B. shaw deserves more than this tbh.

All we had to do was three peat and he'd a had the job.

jeebus
06-05-2011, 12:33 PM
+1
Classiest rape that I've ever heard. Plus he didn't have to buy a huge diamond ring for some wetback.

Giuseppe
06-05-2011, 12:35 PM
+1
Classiest rape that I've ever heard. Plus he didn't have to buy a huge diamond ring for some wetback.

Yep, wasn't like it was Pop's daughter.

DMC
06-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Pop's daughter is 6'11 and red headed.

DMC
06-05-2011, 12:43 PM
Brian Shaw was one of three people the Lakers said they interviewed for the coaching job, and the only one who was part of the Lakers family as an assistant coach. Yet as of Friday afternoon, 10 days after they decided to hire Mike Brown, Shaw still had not heard from them.

"It's a little strange, going from 11 years and five championships to essentially being out on the street," Shaw said in a phone interview Friday. "But I can feel good knowing that I did everything possible to represent the Laker organization as well as I could."

A loyal employee even to this strange end, Shaw would not comment on any details of his Lakers situation. He said he had been avoiding media interviews until I phoned him, and was reluctant to speak in anything but general terms.

"I have always held the Lakers in high standing, and I'm not going to change that now," he said.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/213984/Lakers_Elected_Not_To_Notify_Shaw_Of_Coaching_Deci sion#ixzz1OPOxdUQP

Translation: No one else called.

DMC
06-05-2011, 12:45 PM
+1
It typical Kobe style, he had to one on one the Colorado bitch, and was denied at the rim. That move cost him the ring.

Neal played team ball and when it was his turn, he took it to the hole over and over. Basically he took what the staggered defense gave him.

Kobe could learn from that.

SourCandy
06-05-2011, 12:47 PM
nothing personal.

Giuseppe
06-05-2011, 12:56 PM
Pop's daughter is 6'11 and red headed.

& her shitter ain't the size of the Lincoln Tunnel.

Giuseppe
06-05-2011, 12:58 PM
It typical Kobe style, he had to one on one the Colorado bitch, and was denied at the rim. That move cost him the ring.

Neal played team ball and when it was his turn, he took it to the hole over and over. Basically he took what the staggered defense gave him.

Kobe could learn from that.

See. Once you get your mind right it's not so bad being part of The Rapist Fraternity. Kinda fun even.

DMC
06-05-2011, 01:10 PM
& her shitter ain't the size of the Lincoln Tunnel.

No, but she spreads the floor really well.

DMC
06-05-2011, 01:10 PM
See. Once you get your mind right it's not so bad being part of The Rapist Fraternity. Kinda fun even.
I never mentioned rape tbh.

ChrisRichards
06-05-2011, 01:13 PM
dmc

Giuseppe
06-05-2011, 01:13 PM
I never mentioned rape tbh.

Your mind ain't as right as I figured. I'll reference my mistake in the appropriate Thread.

djohn2oo8
06-05-2011, 01:47 PM
Your mind ain't as right as I figured. I'll reference my mistake in the appropriate Thread.

Sup sonny?

Giuseppe
06-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Sup sonny?

Nothin'. Just sittin', scratchin'. Ain't doin' much of anything.

Waitin' to see if Dallas is finally going to get straightened out & bring this NBA Forum to ruination, or, Miami is going mark the spot, and with jacks & timbers start back down.

ChuckD
06-05-2011, 02:25 PM
Shaw must have read that Brown got the job. In the real world, the only person who ever hears after the interviews is the hire. They don't call you to tell you that you didn't get the job. The Lakers probably thought it would be an insult to his intelligence to call him and tell him he didn't get the job when all he has to do is pick up a paper or click a web link to find out. He has to also realize that as Kobe's choice, it could cause problems/friction to have him as an asst coach.

Do the math, Brian.

baseline bum
06-05-2011, 03:16 PM
i_srC8ZcdJA

Is that a remake of a Rick Ross song?