PDA

View Full Version : The Mavs will lose this series

Muse
06-05-2011, 10:28 PM
But this won't affect Dirk's legacy and what he has done in these playoffs. He's going up against 3 superstars right now. I think this series will go back to Miami and the Mavs will lose in 6 might be able to push it to 7.

You have to give a round of applause to Dirk for keeping his team close in the games, he almost willed the Mavs to victory once again.

I hope the Dirk & Mavs haters are happy right now, no other team is going to be able to stop this Heat team, and I hope you all enjoy the next few chips' going to the Heat.

frodo
06-05-2011, 10:30 PM
dirk just be a superior version of pau gasol imho. as the #1 dem nigs can't win no SHIT. Mavs start rebuilding RIGHT NOW and set free this German allah please

Giuseppe
06-05-2011, 10:31 PM
He's right. Dirk is protected. He's white.

+ there ain't no money, no percentage in dogging a ringless, a failing Dirk.

Muse
06-05-2011, 10:32 PM
dirk just be a superior version of pau gasol imho. as the #1 dem nigs can't win no SHIT. Mavs start rebuilding RIGHT NOW and set free this German allah please

Fuck off with that shit....I doubt any other player would be able to go against a team with 3 legit superstars..

DMX7
06-05-2011, 10:32 PM
I have new found respect for Dirk, but he can't do it alone unless LeBroom chokes so badly that he kills himself.

DPG21920
06-05-2011, 10:33 PM
DPG picked the Mavs to win tonight.

DPG was wrong about dem Mavs :(

Giuseppe
06-05-2011, 10:34 PM
At least yer related to Kori. That's something.

frodo
06-05-2011, 10:45 PM
dirk still have no legit support imho hes still fighting all by himself being triple-teamed throughout the court. there ain't no way the mavs could win a championship unless they get another great player to accompany the german allah

Ace
06-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Dallas wins the next one and the series is tied. Christ, act like your somebody...

Thompson
06-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Could Dirk be the second player to lose the Finals and win the Finals MVP?

There's an outside chance, but Wade playing so well combined with Dirk missing the shot at the end of game 3 will probably preclude that possibility.

endrity
06-05-2011, 10:52 PM
It must pretty damn nice to take turns at taking over series. LBJ does it against Boston and Chicago, Wade against Dallas. These guys are just taking easy against everyone else.

Amarelooms
06-05-2011, 10:55 PM
Son I'm about to create a thread on this....God bless Dirk

:elephant

Venti Quattro
06-06-2011, 01:14 AM
No. This series means everything to Dirk.

100%duncan
06-06-2011, 01:16 AM
It's not over yet, Mavs can still get this BUT this series is career changing for Dirk

Kai
06-06-2011, 01:22 AM
But this won't affect Dirk's legacy and what he has done in these playoffs.
You're right it wont affect his legacy, which is an amazing player that never won a ring.

DMX7
06-06-2011, 08:11 AM
Dirk should sign with the Spurs and go out with a bang!

Giuseppe
06-06-2011, 08:28 AM
Dirk should sign with the Spurs and go out with a bang!

Forget it, daddy-O. You can't have more than 2 shit bags on 1 team. You already have Duncan & The Compost Pile.

frodo
06-06-2011, 08:28 AM
yeah dirk/manu would be champion combo imho, dirk join the spurs and the mavs start rebuilding, or manu join dallas and the spurs go rebuilding mode

NRHector
06-06-2011, 08:33 AM
Forget it, daddy-O. You can't have more than 2 shit bags on 1 team. You already have Duncan & The Compost Pile.

Lakers have 3

Giuseppe
06-06-2011, 09:06 AM
Lakers have 3

Please.

Don't even start.

Shit bag status doesn't even get designated until you're 2 years removed from the NBA Title.

Bill_Brasky
06-06-2011, 09:15 AM
Please.

Don't even start.

Shit bag status doesn't even get designated until you're 2 years removed from the NBA Title.

The Skunker changed that.

NRHector
06-06-2011, 09:15 AM
Please.

Don't even start.

Shit bag status doesn't even get designated until you're 2 years removed from the NBA Title.sorry Culby it doesn't work that way, they are what they are and nothing can change it, not even you

Giuseppe
06-06-2011, 09:21 AM
sorry Culby it doesn't work that way, they are what they are and nothing can change it, not even you

Hector, sweetheart, I invented The Shit Bag Edict. I wrote the rules.

There is a mandatory 2 year moratorium on shit bag designation for players less than 2 years removed from NBA Titliing.

Giuseppe
06-06-2011, 09:21 AM
The Skunker changed that.

The Skunker!!!

NRHector
06-06-2011, 09:29 AM
Hector, sweetheart, I invented The Shit Bag Edict. I wrote the rules.

There is a mandatory 2 year moratorium on shit bag designation for players less than 2 years removed from NBA Titliing.it doesn't matter what you invented or the rules that you want to write the fact is that your Lakers are old, plain and simple but if you want to make up some bull shit so you can feel better go ahead live your life in denial

ogait
06-06-2011, 09:30 AM
yeah dirk/manu would be champion combo imho, dirk join the spurs and the mavs start rebuilding, or manu join dallas and the spurs go rebuilding mode

Ofc none of that is ever going to happen, but it's true that Manu's game would be an excellent complement to Dirk.

I mean I was watching last game seeing Terry and Dirk setting up like 10 straight screens in the same play that lead to nothing and thinking what if the Mavs had a guard who could actually play pick n roll / pick n pop with Dirk.

Going back to their primes when Manu could attack the rim as few I think his skill set would match up better to Dirk than it did with Duncan because Dirk is a much better outside shooter.

Anyway if the Mavs don't win it all this year, Dirk will possibly still have another similar season as this one next year. No one in the West aside from OKC is expected to improved significantly next year which will make the Mavs a favourite in the West so it's finally time to go all in and bring that real second option to Dirk. Easier said than done tbh.

Giuseppe
06-06-2011, 09:32 AM
Old perhaps, but, you ain't fitting them for a shit bag, daddy. No f'in' way.

Not for two more years starting on the 18th of this month, providing they don't ring in the interim. I know my bylaws, Hector. I wrote 'em, and Kori notarized them. She happens to be the prettiest notary public in Bexar County.

NRHector
06-06-2011, 09:42 AM
Old perhaps, but, you ain't fitting them for a shit bag, daddy. No f'in' way.

Not for two more years starting on the 18th of this month, providing they don't ring in the interim. I know my bylaws, Hector. I wrote 'em, and Kori notarized them. She happens to be the prettiest notary public in Bexar County.make sure you give a copy of your laws to Kobe, Fisher Gasol and to the new coach.