PDA

View Full Version : Ghazi

Axe Murderer
06-05-2011, 11:33 PM
I'm starting to lose faith

I need you to carry us, like luva did last year down 13, game 7

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-05-2011, 11:34 PM
I can't believe Obumbles had a chance at becoming president but his black KKK came out in full force to cast a vote for staying in poverty.

Giuseppe
I'm starting to lose faith

I need you to carry us, like luva did last year down 13, game 7

You want me to tell the story again? It's gets a little better every time.

Axe Murderer
My problem is how libtards attack SP on like retarded crap...."oh she mispoke look what a fkin dumb ass she is". Libfucks have attacked her personally and have no substance for their arguments but what can you expect from a bunch of insecure faggots who circle jerk with their civil union partners in the back of Priuses with an Obama sticker latched on.

Axe Murderer
06-05-2011, 11:35 PM
You want me to tell the story again? It's gets a little better every time.

go for it

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-05-2011, 11:36 PM
My problem is how libtards attack SP on like retarded crap...."oh she mispoke look what a fkin dumb ass she is". Libfucks have attacked her personally and have no substance for their arguments but what can you expect from a bunch of insecure faggots who circle jerk with their civil union partners in the back of Priuses with an Obama sticker latched on.
to the "green" nazis who hate oil companies....if you're going to back up your words please rid yourself of every product that uses or was made from oil (indirectly or directly). Then come back and report to me what you have left.

Ghazi
06-05-2011, 11:36 PM
I aint ever giving up, ever

Axe Murderer
06-05-2011, 11:37 PM
Ghazi

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-05-2011, 11:38 PM
lol why am i friends with this guy on FB he says the most angry pointless stuff I've ever seen

Lady Gaga is the face of trashiness, self-absorption, and immorality yet women and gay men worship her as a god (very literally). What is truly more saddening is the tremendous insecurity all of her fans have and the lack of mental consciousness they live with each day. Lady Gaga and her worshipers are byproducts of a society missing a concrete spiritual and faith-filled foundation.

Axe Murderer
06-05-2011, 11:38 PM
:lmao

Giuseppe
06-05-2011, 11:39 PM
go for it

No can do. The old lady is on the warpath. Gd it.

Good night, fellows!

Axe Murderer
06-05-2011, 11:40 PM
boooooooooo

Axe Murderer
06-05-2011, 11:40 PM
tbh idk what to do with my boner now

DMC
06-05-2011, 11:41 PM
One day some of you who are still alive will look back at these years of your life and think "how fucking stupid was that?"

Then you will roll over and finish blowing your cell mate.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-05-2011, 11:41 PM
Inspiring Glenn Beck show....love to see the College Conservatives throughout the nation taking a stand against the liberal non-intellectual elitists....aka professors

lol college student who watches Glenn Beck

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-05-2011, 11:42 PM
The Ethnic Studies programs in AZ should be eliminated....they are racist and teach kids to hate America. We don't need classes that teach us about race superiority. If you live here you are American first not Mexican so get with it or leave.

redzero
06-05-2011, 11:43 PM
lol why am i friends with this guy on FB he says the most angry pointless stuff I've ever seen

Lady Gaga is the face of trashiness, self-absorption, and immorality yet women and gay men worship her as a god (very literally). What is truly more saddening is the tremendous insecurity all of her fans have and the lack of mental consciousness they live with each day. Lady Gaga and her worshipers are byproducts of a society missing a concrete spiritual and faith-filled foundation.

Besides that last part, he kind of has a point.

Axe Murderer
06-05-2011, 11:43 PM
:lmao

pm me his page

Isitjustme?
06-05-2011, 11:44 PM
One day some of you who are still alive will look back at these years of your life and think "how fucking stupid was that?"

Then you will roll over and finish blowing your cell mate.

That reads like some of the garbage they throw into the quattro.

pass1st
06-05-2011, 11:44 PM
2-1, just put down the gun and wait and see

DMC
06-05-2011, 11:45 PM
That reads like some of the garbage they throw into the quattro.
I'll take your word for it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
After a day of protesting through prayer the brutal murder known as abortion, my spirits are lifted. Thousands showed up and thousands received our message: Defend Life and End Abortion

Axe Murderer
:cry it's private :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-05-2011, 11:46 PM
wait so Obongo starts a pointless war with Libya then wants to cut $1 trillion dollars from the defense budget?? who put this dumbass in the office? This man has singlehandedly destroyed this country. But obviously I'm racist since I disagree with him

DMC
After a day of protesting through prayer the brutal murder known as abortion, my spirits are lifted. Thousands showed up and thousands received our message: Defend Life and End Abortion
Yeah that's bullshit. A few here are posterchildren for government sanctioned abortions.

DUNCANownsKOBE
:cry it's private :cry
‎9/11 Truthers are a bunch of liberal hippie psychos who live in a basement at their mom's house, have no friends, play DD all day, and deserve to be strapped into a plane that gets flown into a very large building....at which I'll laugh and deny the event

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-05-2011, 11:48 PM
Yeah that's bullshit. A few here are posterchildren for government sanctioned abortions.
realized that the amount of times I've been thrown out of class since preschool is definitely in the 150-200 mark. College takes about 15%, high school a definite 30%, and preschool-grade school the last 55%

Axe Murderer
06-05-2011, 11:49 PM
leave it to amercians to create stupid false theories and philosophies just to terrify the world , e.g. 2012 doomsday came from western ideas not Mayams, Judgement Day came from an american christian, Harold Camping, which is remotely off and every true christian has and would disregard everything he says because the information given is absolutely false! SO STFU EVERYBODY THE WORLD IS NOT GONNA END!!

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-05-2011, 11:49 PM
we don't allow federal money for Churches cause we believe in separation of Church and state.....but we do allow federal taxpayer dollars for abortion.....hmm I refuse to pay my taxes if one penny goes to fund the genocide that is abortion. Planned Parenthood is scum. Thank you Mike Pence for fighting the fight

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-05-2011, 11:50 PM
leave it to amercians to create stupid false theories and philosophies just to terrify the world , e.g. 2012 doomsday came from western ideas not Mayams, Judgement Day came from an american christian, Harold Camping, which is remotely off and every true christian has and would disregard everything he says because the information given is absolutely false! SO STFU EVERYBODY THE WORLD IS NOT GONNA END!!
:lol how'd you get access to his page

Axe Murderer
06-05-2011, 11:50 PM
i like how when things are planned a day ahead of time i would wait but if it were the other person they would do whatever and leave with no response, if i had it planned already then why expect a response from me and leave if i don't respond when i'll obviously b there... happens to me all the fuckin time

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-05-2011, 11:51 PM
I think its great hearing the social justice lib freaks yell and scream about unequal rights in class and out on the mall but when their candidates support the greatest threat to rights...aka the abortion of a child even up to 9 months (see EMILY's list)....they forget all about social justice....weird

Axe Murderer
06-05-2011, 11:51 PM
:lol how'd you get access to his page

crofl this is somebody on mine

tbh he doesn't have nearly as much as our buddy Olly, but he sure makes up for it when he posts

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-05-2011, 11:52 PM
you know what the greatest thing about Arizona is....watching liberals shit their pants over every issue. To be a liberal is to be the kid who takes his kick ball home when losing so no one else can play.

Axe Murderer
06-05-2011, 11:53 PM
big foot and the yeti does exist.... in time itself, people have searched for them for years, centuries anyone figure that maybe they DIED!! Not to mention they follow on similar characteristics so could it be possible that the yeti and big foot were the same thing that maybe someone in one country saw it and it fled and then was saw again in the Himalayas?

Axe Murderer
Not to mention the Lochness Monster did exist at one point in time as well back before Dinosaurs became extinct, and there were still traces of Jurassic beasts that still roam our waters so there's a high possibly that an evolved species from the Lochness beast lives so therefore in a way the Lochness does exist but itss not as big as people portray it to be!

DUNCANownsKOBE
:lmao:lmao:lmao

The fact that liberal news stations, professors, and students continue to blame Sarah Palin for the merciless murders in Tucson is so inconceivably wrong. If you fucking blame or insinuate that a person brutally murdered someone without basis because you disagree with them politically, you're a piece of human trash. Commandment 9: "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor." Heed that advice...

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-05-2011, 11:54 PM
cut in line and got in to see Obozo's pep rally...ehh mourning gathering....the only thing that ruined it were the thousands of liberal morons who filled the stands chanting "Obama". When Obama's ego is massaged by his worshipers you know peace is on its way.

Axe Murderer
06-05-2011, 11:55 PM
tbh this guy must snort a couple lines before posting his statuses

"for some reason my credit card isnt workin on cramster so does anyone have a paid account that i culd borrow with on cramster i have soo much shit to have done this weekend to be worrying about my physics hw due sunday night!"

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-05-2011, 11:57 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

kamikazi_player
06-05-2011, 11:57 PM
Which fag is saying all of these quotes?:lol Wild Cobra, Jack Somerset, or DarrinS?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-05-2011, 11:58 PM
To people gloating about their alcoholism on Facebook: 1) You're not cool 2) Jesus references about changing water to wine, or being an alcoholic were never funny even when ur other alcoholic friends "like" ur status 3) If u got stuck in high school mode and alcohol is still really awesome to talk, gossip, and giggle about, please keep it to yourself or get a show on MTV where I'm sure there's an audience who cares

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-05-2011, 11:59 PM
Which fag is saying all of these quotes?:lol Wild Cobra, Jack Somerset, or DarrinS?
Someone I'm friends with on facebook who got really angry when I made a status about Palin not knowing who Paul Revere is.

Axe Murderer
06-06-2011, 12:00 AM
well today i took my calculus III exam and bombed it, then the only person to ever say happy valentines to me was my family (reason i consider it such a useless holiday, and why i dnt say it to others), and now I gotta study for another exam tmorrow morning what a great F***ing day!!!!

Axe Murderer
OMG! I just took my first Calculus III Exam and let's just say it took a gun to my head and blew my mind away because the material on it was harder than what I studied and I only completed one out of the three problems given to me on the test within the 50 minutes we were given!!!!

kamikazi_player
Someone I'm friends with on facebook who got really angry when I made a status about Palin not knowing who Paul Revere is.

:lol

DMC
lol facebook

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-06-2011, 12:01 AM
To all Prius owners learn to drive the fkin speed limit. Just cause ur car blows and u overpaid on that pos don't take it out on me by driving in the fast lane. Secondly, I don't give two shits that ur car saves gas. You'd have to fill up your tank like 8000 times to "save" the amount you overpaid on it. Also, because u own a Prius and probably are an art major, don't drive at all and just stay away from society.

Axe Murderer
06-06-2011, 12:02 AM
I just found out i have a fractured elbow!!! I thot it was the glass in my arm hurtin but no i got to feel it and its bones movin it must of happened last week after fallin off my board and it still hurts and idk what i should do!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-06-2011, 12:04 AM
watching this amount of drunkenness and immoral behavior is saddening. Too bad our culture is going into the shit hole

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-06-2011, 12:05 AM
Tbh, this guy hates partying, hates professors, hates most of his peers since most college students are liberal, hates the city his college is in, and hates the college he's at. Why the fuck doesn't he drop out?

Fpoonsie
06-06-2011, 12:36 AM
Returning to my first language, it's the language of the kingdom, the language of a child... Da Da... Daddy... Abba

:huh

Axe Murderer
06-06-2011, 08:39 AM
Returning to my first language, it's the language of the kingdom, the language of a child... Da Da... Daddy... Abba

:huh

:lol

Poon, the quiet, cunning, straddling the fence, subtle nice guy then strikes out with a force of a 2 ton object, troll goods par per etc

lurker
06-06-2011, 12:54 PM
I was hoping this post would have a good Ghazi pep talk but it's just the usual spurstalk bullshit. :(