PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

New Drebly032
06-10-2005, 11:28 AM
hey guys i know you blocked my other name, but i promise im not here to talk trash anymore! Last night was a womping in the 4th quarter. The Pistons played ZERO defense in the second half and Ginobili took advantage of it. That guy truly is amazing i haven't been able to watch him too much this season.

Game 2 i believe will be a different story though, i promise a full effort from the Pistons, because they were outcoached in game one and out hustled.

Congrats on drawing first blood.

One other thing! Did you guys like the physicality of the game? I'll take hard fought defense over those 130-125 games any day. That was great basketball to watch because both teams wanted it so badly. For the most part the game was called pretty evenly too and the refs let the teams play, hats off to the refs.

boutons
06-10-2005, 11:29 AM
plonk

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-10-2005, 11:32 AM
hey guys i know you blocked my other name, but i promise im not here to talk trash anymore! Last night was a womping in the 4th quarter. The Pistons played ZERO defense in the second half and Ginobili took advantage of it. That guy truly is amazing i haven't been able to watch him too much this season.

Game 2 i believe will be a different story though, i promise a full effort from the Pistons, because they were outcoached in game one and out hustled.

Great call with people not being able to spell Manu's name...

I think it starts C-R-O-W...

combs84
06-10-2005, 11:33 AM
Manu is that you? Tony?

New Drebly032
06-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Manu is that you? Tony?

hey you two (piston fans) whatd you guys think about last night. It seems like we got schooled at our own game lol.

HULKAROCK
06-10-2005, 12:05 PM
hey you two (piston fans) whatd you guys think about last night. It seems like we got schooled at our own game lol.
we played bad the second half, they didn't.. That's all there is to it. Spurs are expected top win the first gm. They will get their rest and respond. They always do. If you're a Pistions fan all yr round, you know what I'm talking about.

Solid D
06-10-2005, 12:08 PM
Welcome New Dre Bly. Bring good takes. Is Dre your boy?

JUUOT
06-10-2005, 12:11 PM
i agree pistons are like spurs . a roleer coaster. they go up and down. next game is goind to be like the first one a 48mn battle
if the detroit can not take home court from spurs next one the series will be really difficult for them. i see a game plyed in the last 2 mn within 4 points

New Drebly032
06-10-2005, 12:46 PM
we played bad the second half, they didn't.. That's all there is to it. Spurs are expected top win the first gm. They will get their rest and respond. They always do. If you're a Pistions fan all yr round, you know what I'm talking about.

i know ive seen every game this year lol but these teams are exactly even and they beat us at our game last night. We have to match their defensive intensity if we're not going to produce on offense. the thing im worried about is like, we always go on a scoring drought in every game. But against the Spurs you almost cant do that because its going to be hard to go on a scoring run to come back. Once they have a solid lead, their intensity gets higher and higher. It will be tough to match that but i still say Pistons win the series only because im Bias lol.

FromWayDowntown
06-10-2005, 01:47 PM
i know ive seen every game this year lol but these teams are exactly even and they beat us at our game last night.

Uh, for the most part, the Pistons' game IS the Spurs' game. I'd argue that the Spurs are more adaptable to different styles than the Pistons are, but what you saw last night is pretty much the way the Spurs play every night.

ZStomp
06-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Who were you before?

ZStomp
06-10-2005, 01:53 PM

[b]Game 2 i believe will be a different story though, i promise a full effort from the Pistons['b], because they were outcoached in game one and out hustled.

One other thing! Did you guys like the physicality of the game? I'll take hard fought defense over those 130-125 games any day. That was great basketball to watch because both teams wanted it so badly. For the most part the game was called pretty evenly too and the refs let the teams play, hats off to the refs.

Do you think the Pistons didn't give full effort?

New Drebly032
06-10-2005, 08:30 PM
Do you think the Pistons didn't give full effort?

The pistons didnt give a full defensive effort in the 4th quarter, i know manu added to that but they didnt even contest shots last night at the end. Im not saying that the spurs only won because of this but i was dissapointed in their lack of effort at the end.

I was DreBly032 before and made a couple of unfavorable quotes! ill try to do better this time around.
:spin

RobinsontoDuncan
06-10-2005, 08:56 PM
Dre Bly is from my home town of Chesapeake Virginia, so are B.J. and Justin Upton, and all three went to Great Bridge High School.

RobinsontoDuncan
06-10-2005, 08:56 PM
My kids go to (went to :() Oscar Smith High School

ALVAREZ6
06-10-2005, 09:12 PM
Look at my signature, Drebly032...

Genobli sure is a no-name...