PDA

View Full Version : my gf be found pregnant

frodo
06-06-2011, 10:26 PM
wat shall i do? we've been in relationship for nearly a year now, but i've only had sex with her very few times, unprotected... didn't know the conception could happen so easily. i have no intention to get married anytime soon, nor does she. we've consulted parents & some of our closest friends, they all said identically that we should get it aborted. we both agree on this and plan to get it done soon. however, is it unmoral to abort a human fetus? even if its morally fine, as some of my friends said, would the surgery make any collateral damage to her health?

Gutter92
06-06-2011, 10:29 PM
It's okay to abort up until 24 weeks...after that it's illegal

Jack Kevorkian
06-06-2011, 10:30 PM
wat shall i do? we've been in relationship for nearly a year now, but i've only had sex with her very few times, unprotected... didn't know the conception could happen so easily. i have no intention to get married anytime soon, nor does she. we've consulted parents & some of our closest friends, they all said identically that we should get it aborted. we both agree on this and plan to get it done soon. however, is it unmoral to abort a human fetus? even if its morally fine, as some of my friends said, would the surgery make any collateral damage to her health?

Abort, she'll be fine. Do you live on the 2nd floor? If so then you know what to do if you're short on cash.

DMC
06-06-2011, 10:30 PM
knocked up by an immigrant no doubt, and they don't have insurance.

hobbit feet
06-06-2011, 10:32 PM

Be a man and put your foot down and have that baby!!

Frenzy
06-06-2011, 10:44 PM
can't handle it,get rid of it...that's the American way :tu

DMX7
06-06-2011, 10:51 PM
didn't know the conception could happen so easily.

are you kidding?

thispego
06-06-2011, 10:53 PM
are you kidding?

yes

Thompson
06-06-2011, 10:59 PM
I'm guessing this is a joke, but in any case, have the baby and give it up for adoption if you don't want it.

People like to rationalize abortion by calling it a 'fetus' instead of a baby and imagining it 'magically' becomes a human when it comes out (a bit crude, but is it magically just a fetus again if you shove it back in?); these are lies of convenience, not science.

I think one day people who killed their children will have to answer for it, and I don't think their justification of '...but see, it wasn't really a human because..." and "...it would have been so inconvenient for me..." will stand for a second.

I'm well aware that many if not most will dismiss that possibility, or are sure they can justify it. Neither side is going to convince the other, but if you're honestly looking for opinions, that's mine.

thispego
06-06-2011, 11:00 PM

Yes, lots of collateral bodily damage is possible for her. Abortions are messy and imprecise. Hormonal changes, infections, and psychological damage is possible. Think about it frodo, you really wanna blode your chode like that?

DMC
06-06-2011, 11:01 PM
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/52084/2/istockphoto_52084-clothes-hanger-1.jpg

thispego
06-06-2011, 11:03 PM
I'm guessing this is a joke, but in any case, have the baby and give it up for adoption if you don't want it.

no one wants a retarded baby. Abortion isnt always a bad thing

ashbeeigh
06-06-2011, 11:06 PM
Adoption Angels
1511 Fredericksburg Road,
San Antonio - (210) 227-2229

I had an interview with the owner of the organization and she is a sweetheart.

Also this one:

Adoption Affiliates Inc
215 West Olmos Drive
San Antonio, TX 78212-1957
(210) 824-9977

Even if you don't decide on adoption at least talk to them about the option. There are many families waiting for a healthy child that you can provide them with.

ashbeeigh
06-06-2011, 11:07 PM

You of all people who wants to work in the MHMR field just said that? Ridiculous.

Thompson
06-06-2011, 11:08 PM

You can't go down that slippery slope. If it's a human life, it's always a human life; it's not a human being only if it happens to be convenient.

Retarded ('Mentally challenged') people are human beings, and they can still lead full lives.

thispego
06-06-2011, 11:10 PM
You of all people who wants to work in the MHMR field just said that? Ridiculous.

Im not catholic, what the fuck? If a crack whore is pregnant id rather her abort and die shortly thereafter than have a severly retarded baby for someone else to have to raise. Is that wrong?

Nick Manning
06-06-2011, 11:10 PM
You can't go down that slippery slope. If it's a human life, it's always a human life; it's not a human being only if it happens to be convenient.

Retarded ('Mentally challenged') people are human beings, and they can still lead full lives.

uh oh, blood in the water...

TE
06-06-2011, 11:11 PM
Just have the baby, imo.

TE
06-06-2011, 11:11 PM
Im not catholic, what the fuck? If a crack whore is pregnant id rather her abort and die shortly thereafter than have a severly retarded baby for someone else to have to raise. Is that wrong?
:lmao

ashbeeigh
06-06-2011, 11:14 PM

But you work with these people and as a quality in that type of employee (and person, i would hope in this field) should show at least some type of sympathy/empathy for the this particular population and the way they lead their lives and you are talking like this? I mean, really? :wtf

thispego
06-06-2011, 11:15 PM

Im specifically referring to 'frodo' (aka Rogue) only being capable of producing retarded offspring, being a funny retard himself.

thispego
06-06-2011, 11:19 PM
But you work with these people and as a quality in that type of employee (and person, i would hope in this field) should show at least some type of sympathy/empathy for the this particular population and the way they lead their lives and you are talking like this? I mean, really? :wtf

Im for real ashebeigh. Retarded people should not procreate just as gays should not be allowed to adopt.

frodo
06-06-2011, 11:23 PM
thanks for gaying up my thread pego. if you know frodo is rogue you should also know that the whole thing i talked about was just a total joke. rogue is a celibate and will be a celibate all his life, just some common knowledge bro

Andrew Cunanan
06-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Im for real ashebeigh. Retarded people should not procreate just as gays should not be allowed to adopt.

This. Eugenics should still be practiced in this country. It would solve a plethora of our healthcare (and in some cases, crime) problems.

thispego
06-06-2011, 11:26 PM
thanks for gaying up my thread pego. if you know frodo is rogue you should also know that the whole thing i talked about was just a total joke. rogue is a celibate and will be a celibate all his life, just some common knowledge bro

celibate til he finds true love. This prossy didnt charge you? Thats love, bro

frodo
06-06-2011, 11:30 PM
didnt know why you hate me that bad pego, i found some of your posts really funny tbh especially that "v-neck jersey" smack. you & my nigga m>s be foes but it doesn't have much to do with me imho

thispego
06-06-2011, 11:38 PM
I dont hate you scro, you are a crony of mine, tbh

4>0rings
06-06-2011, 11:46 PM
lol @ unmoral

Gutter92
06-06-2011, 11:55 PM

Wrong. It's okay to abort up until 24 weeks.

Nathan Explosion
06-07-2011, 12:32 AM
Abort, don't abort. Whatever. But overall, BE A FUCKING MAN AND MAKE A FUCKING DECISION AS AN ADULT!!!!!! You were grown up enough to make a baby, be grown up enough to actually make a decision.

Thompson
06-07-2011, 01:04 AM

What changes between day 167 and day 168?

4>0rings
06-07-2011, 01:05 AM
Abort, I don't want my taxes to go to you and her being on welfare, not paying your medical bill, a CPS worker when they come and take the kid away from you all when you and your girl go on a crack binge.

v2freak
06-07-2011, 01:45 AM

Philosophers might point out that it is often dangerous to consider the law to be right, prime facie and activities that are illegal to be wrong.

As for the question posed, I would say get an abortion as soon as possible. You can save a lot of organisms from pain in the long run by doing so. Not to sound preachy but ou can also save a lot of organisms from pain by learning from this experience.

Strike
06-07-2011, 01:50 AM
What changes between day 167 and day 168?

The law.

Sarah Palin
06-07-2011, 08:46 AM

:flipoff

TheManFromAcme
06-07-2011, 09:25 AM

People like to rationalize abortion by calling it a 'fetus' instead of a baby and imagining it 'magically' becomes a human when it comes out (a bit crude, but is it magically just a fetus again if you shove it back in?); these are lies of convenience, not science.

I think one day people who killed their children will have to answer for it, and I don't think their justification of '...but see, it wasn't really a human because..." and "...it would have been so inconvenient for me..." will stand for a second.

I'm well aware that many if not most will dismiss that possibility, or are sure they can justify it. Neither side is going to convince the other, but if you're honestly looking for opinions, that's mine.

:tu well put Thomp, well put

CosmicCowboy
06-07-2011, 09:27 AM
There should be a licensing requirement for trolls where they have to demonstrate a minimum level of competence and humor before being allowed to troll.

Destro
06-07-2011, 09:43 AM
You don't surgery to terminate pregnancies anymore. In the first trimester you can get a set of pills for $700. Th first pill prevents the embryo from attaching to the uterus, the 2nd flushes it out. physically it's an easy procedure

PakiDan
06-07-2011, 05:00 PM
didnt know why you hate me that bad pego, i found some of your posts really funny tbh especially that "v-neck jersey" smack. you & my nigga m>s be foes but it doesn't have much to do with me imho

Keep your chin up Frodo, ThisPego doesn't hate you.... he hates me!

TDMVPDPOY
06-07-2011, 05:59 PM
get a spoon and start scouping

Axe Murderer
06-07-2011, 06:04 PM
:tu

ogue, the puzzling, going around in a circle, nobody knows what the fuck he's talking about, ducks-esque troll goods par per etc

4>0 Rings' Treadmill
06-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Abort, I don't want my taxes to go to you and her being on welfare, not paying your medical bill, a CPS worker when they come and take the kid away from you all when you and your girl go on a crack binge.

You could make a fortune selling me since you don't ever use me anymore, asshole! :flipoff

DMC
06-07-2011, 06:14 PM

As long as they are on a leash and by "full" you mean lots of colorful plastic donuts to put on the cones.

thispego
06-07-2011, 08:46 PM
Keep your chin up Frodo, ThisPego doesn't hate you.... he hates me!

This is true, but i hate you less now

SpursStalker
06-08-2011, 12:30 PM

Really?

:lol

Make sure you read this thread ...

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181089