PDA

View Full Version : Poster of the Month - May..

HarlemHeat37
06-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Mono has contacted me, personally, through PMs, requesting that I continue his work..

Posters Of The Month - Ace..These two made some sexy predictions this year, and it's all coming to fruition right now..this month featured the epic ownage of Derrick Rose and Kevin Durant, great thread bumping, the domination of many Heat/Lebron haters..

Honorable Mention - Ghazi..Ghazi made some great predictions at the end of April and in May, he's having a solid playoff run..his shtick of biting Harlem's catch phrase was solid:lol..

Honorable Mention - Giuseppe..Cul hasn't been using his robotic lines as much, he's using different vocabulary, he's working hard..he has the momentum building, I feel like he's going to win it soon, maybe in June..

Honorable Mention - DOK..Dok, like Bump, 4mvp, DPG, etc, is one of the Godfathers here, so you can put him on the list every month, obviously..I thought he deserved more love this month though, with his commentary on Derrick Rose, especially, great social commentary, deserves an award..

Honorable Mention - Bill Brasky..Up and comer, already made a name for himself..crazy that this man is gray, while so many bolded posters are so shitty..

Five Worst Posters of May..

#1. 21_Blessings..absolutely no-brainer..he set a historic pace for poor predictions, I've never seen a poster attacked so viciously, by bumped threads..he tried to come back and act like nothing happened, which just adds insult to injury:lol..

#2. NewcastleKEG..wow, this guy is horrible..typing up a reason for his inclusion makes me gag, so I'm going to stop right here..

#3. Cheguevera..absolutely horrible predictions, including picking the Thunder and Bulls to dominate the Mavs and Heat..just some of many of his terrible playoffs predictions, so far, in addition to being a shitty poster, in general..

Usually, Mono includes 5 posters here..tbh, the ineptitude of these 3 posters makes it impossible to include any others on their level..

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-06-2011, 10:58 PM
I'll let the others roast you for electing yourself tbh, but no way anyone has been a worse poster in May than NewCastleKEG. Other than that I agree tbh, with _JaG receiving a mention as well

HarlemHeat37
06-06-2011, 11:01 PM
:lol I guess I'll rescind myself, since it's against the rules..

Jag is one of the regulars that would always be there, tbh..

NewcastleKEG
06-06-2011, 11:01 PM
I'll let the others roast you for electing yourself tbh, but no way anyone has been a worse poster in May than NewCastleKEG
Oh how cute I have an entourage following me around now

HarlemHeat37
06-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Oh, and shout out to Ohmwrecker, for calling into Mono's show..or was that not in May?..

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-06-2011, 11:03 PM
oh and because i can't help myself

:lol Derrick Rose
:lol gangbanger
:lol crackwhore mom can't prepare her son for the SATs
:lol the NBA trying to turn someone too stupid to pass the SATs into a role model
:lol Stern suggesting the MVP voting be moved to a later date since Rose is such a joke
:lol crippin'

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jrkEgLmDKKQ/SjGTKn9BdQI/AAAAAAAAAWU/kGS0mjW9wMQ/s320/drose.jpg

frodo
06-06-2011, 11:06 PM
mono stopped anti-jinxing dem mavs so the mavs are losing now. if he had continue da anti-jinx dem mavs would have been 3-0 now, and he'd be easily the best poster of May imho.

Slim Charles
06-06-2011, 11:08 PM
:lolmono's just a distant memory now..

:lolexiled from his own awards..

ohmwrecker
06-06-2011, 11:09 PM
Oh, and shout out to Ohmwrecker, for calling into Mono's show..or was that not in May?..

I never called mono's show, tbh.

HarlemHeat37
06-06-2011, 11:10 PM
I never called mono's show, tbh.

Oh, really?..my bad..

Venti Quattro
06-06-2011, 11:11 PM
Welcher of the month - NewcastleKEG :lol

HarlemHeat37
06-06-2011, 11:12 PM
mono stopped anti-jinxing dem mavs so the mavs are losing now. if he had continue da anti-jinx dem mavs would have been 3-0 now, and he'd be easily the best poster of May imho.

I've also enjoyed your work, as of late, tbh..

dirk4mvp
06-06-2011, 11:12 PM
Oh, really?..my bad..

:lol

TE
06-06-2011, 11:14 PM
:depressed

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-06-2011, 11:16 PM
Wally Wally Wally Wally Wally Wally Wally Wally Wally Wally Wally World!

HarlemHeat37
06-06-2011, 11:22 PM
Ya, technically, NewcastleKEG should be first, because Blessings failures were mostly during the season, before May..hmmm..

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Btw I think I'm a front runner for June POTM when Bibby/Chalmers/Miami prove my PG theory right AGAIN.

HarlemHeat37
06-06-2011, 11:25 PM
Ya:lol..wasn't somebody arguing about Mike Bibby's importance yesterday?:lol..I'll try to find the post..

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-06-2011, 11:25 PM
:lmao DMC was

Pelicans78
06-06-2011, 11:26 PM
Your PG theory historically applies to PFs as well.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-06-2011, 11:28 PM
Your PG theory historically applies to PFs as well.
This is true except in modern day NBA PF and C are pretty similar. PG is its own unique cancerous position.

Fpoonsie
06-06-2011, 11:29 PM
isitjustme? has been pretty solid, too. Merits at least a mention.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-06-2011, 11:30 PM
One reason why Miami can easily go on a 4-5 straight titles run is because being a team that expects absolutely nothing on either end from the PG position makes them a dangerous playoff team.

Just look at the 2006-2008 Cavs, they overachieved in the playoffs every year because then their PG disappeared (Eric Snow) they lost little to no production.

In 2009 and 2010, they lost production they couldn't compensate for when Mo Williams disappeared.

Venti Quattro
06-06-2011, 11:31 PM
I'm surprised bullsfan1000 wasn't on your worst poster list, given how the MK really hates him.

Pelicans78
This is true except in modern day NBA PF and C are pretty similar. PG is its own unique cancerous position.

This is true.

Shows how bad the SG/SF position is overall since teams have to rely on PGs to be their best perimeter scorers.

DPG21920
So underrated, but as long as I'm invited to the wedding I don't care.

Andrew Cunanan
06-06-2011, 11:32 PM
So underrated, but as long as I'm invited to the wedding I don't care.

free booze son

dirk4mvp
06-06-2011, 11:34 PM
isitjustme? has been pretty solid, too. Merits at least a mention.

I saw him first. He's mine.

Naruluva
this is a travesty, i should be worst poster of the month

HarlemHeat37
D, I've said you're the best poster here many times, you know this..

You seemed to post less in May, would have been unfair, although your wars vs. "BadTakes" were solid:lol..

Frenzy
06-06-2011, 11:35 PM
That dude that has a girls ass in his Sig. That alone is enough.

DPG21920
06-06-2011, 11:36 PM
I only posted less bc Ghazi nailed me to the woeful tree temporarily.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-06-2011, 11:37 PM
I only posted less bc Ghazi platered me to the woeful tree temporarily.
stretch tried to ride his coattails when it happened too

:lol stretch

NewcastleKEG
06-06-2011, 11:38 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_G2wn22uyFuM/TSQQLP1YR9I/AAAAAAAABT4/b3YIYNd8d3g/s400/nintendo-nerd-king.jpg

Andrew Cunanan
06-06-2011, 11:41 PM
I've also enjoyed your work, as of late, tbh..

If these monthly awards were around a couple years ago Rogue would've been a dynasty. Especially during the Rocketfan wars...

Axe Murderer
06-06-2011, 11:43 PM
Poster Of The Month - Fpoonsie Maybe a surprising choice to some, but almost every single post makes me lol. Maybe one of the most efficient posting months we've ever seen on ST.

Honorable Mention - Ghazi For being a prophet even though most of us thought he was a blind homer

Honorable Mention - VeterinarianThe guy is becoming the Tim Duncan of the NBA Forum. Very business like with his posts. We'll probably be seeing him on this list every time. His consistency and high mark of excellence might hurt him for his chances of ever winning POTM

Honorable Mention - Ace gotta give him props for being right about his team

Honorable Mention - DoK Like Vet, just a solid all-around poster who is always gonna be near the top of the list. No real explanation needed

#1. NewcastleKEGfor the Bulls homerism. Nothing personal against the guy really

#2. joshdabosstrying to get some new names in here. this GNSF has some of the worst takes I've ever seen. If he posted as much as some of the regs, he'd be my #1

#3. Cheguevera turning into a regular

#4. mavsfan1000 his overly negative schtick is really annoying and has been wrong just about on everything he said

#5. Bill_Brasky not a terrible poster but in a very bad slump. Been throwing up a lot of shit posts lately

Axe Murderer
06-06-2011, 11:47 PM
just to add on to my list.

It's almost inexplicable how bad joshdaboss's takes are. He rarely ever posts in the NBA Forum, but he's all the way up to my #2 spot. That should say enough

HarlemHeat37
06-06-2011, 11:49 PM
Provide some examples, tbh..I'm not familiar with the poster..

Also, shake my head at the BB inclusion..come on, son..

Ace
06-06-2011, 11:53 PM
just to add on to my list.

It's almost inexplicable how bad joshdaboss's takes are. He rarely ever posts in the NBA Forum, but he's all the way up to my #2 spot. That should say enough

He should be gnsf of the month tbh

Pelicans78
06-06-2011, 11:59 PM
Poster Of The Month - Fpoonsie Maybe a surprising choice to some, but almost every single post makes me lol. Maybe one of the most efficient posting months we've ever seen on ST.

Honorable Mention - Ghazi For being a prophet even though most of us thought he was a blind homer

Honorable Mention - VeterinarianThe guy is becoming the Tim Duncan of the NBA Forum. Very business like with his posts. We'll probably be seeing him on this list every time. His consistency and high mark of excellence might hurt him for his chances of ever winning POTM

Honorable Mention - Ace gotta give him props for being right about his team

Honorable Mention - DoK Like Vet, just a solid all-around poster who is always gonna be near the top of the list. No real explanation needed

#1. NewcastleKEGfor the Bulls homerism. Nothing personal against the guy really

#2. joshdabosstrying to get some new names in here. this GNSF has some of the worst takes I've ever seen. If he posted as much as some of the regs, he'd be my #1

#3. Cheguevera turning into a regular

#4. mavsfan1000 his overly negative schtick is really annoying and has been wrong just about on everything he said

#5. Bill_Brasky not a terrible poster but in a very bad slump. Been throwing up a lot of shit posts lately

To be honest, I posted earlier in the year how the Mavs were stacked and predicted them to be in the Finals. :(

Axe Murderer
06-07-2011, 12:02 AM
Finally, someone with an opinion that isn't blinded by hate. LOLKOME LOLNORINGSKI

Well, Mavs had something coming to them called karma in 2006. After seeing irk Noringski, a jump shooter, parade to the foul line over 20 times in games against the Spurs that year.

Nothing Tim Duncan did in 2003 has been matched since the days of Jordan.

Are you kidding me?

Manu over Dirk all day. The rings say it all, Manu has produced at the biggest stage while irk cried like a baby.

Also Manu doesn't spend half his time flopping all over the place like Noringski does

(^ For this one, I couldn't produce a better GNSF troll response even if I tried^)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO @ Dirk Noringski-led team winning the finals.

LMAO @ The prospect of Nowitzki guarding James. (wtf?)

Things that are obvious:

Dirk has 0 rings.
Dirk is a choker.
Dirk plays no defense.
I could score on Dirk.

Matt Bonner is a better shooter than Dirk Nowitzki.

Memphis beats Dallas in 5, nuff said.

Ace
06-07-2011, 12:05 AM
joshdaboss with the gnsf goods :lmao

Axe Murderer
06-07-2011, 12:06 AM
lol Manu never flops

Axe Murderer
06-07-2011, 12:06 AM
Horse is another gnsf who provides the goods but he mainly stays upstairs

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-07-2011, 12:07 AM
lol Manu never flops
Yeah that's what I was gonna say, the part about how Manu doesn't spend his time flopping is the part no one with a fake GNSF troll would even be able to recreate.

HarlemHeat37
06-07-2011, 12:08 AM
:lol quality takes..at least he isn't NewcastleKeg though, tbh..

Booharv
06-07-2011, 12:16 AM
:depressed

InRareForm
06-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Guess I will have to wait til next season... oh wait..

tlongII
06-07-2011, 12:53 AM
If I cared to post here more frequently I would dominate this place. Everyone in here is horrible.

ElNono
06-07-2011, 12:55 AM
I see NewcastleKEG already solidifying his #1 spot for June... would he be the first back-to-back worst poster of the month?

Fpoonsie
06-07-2011, 01:33 AM

:king

Though, I respond horribly to pressure. Expect a lot of lefty-isms and GNSF takes in the coming weeks. In fact, you might as well book it.

(Jesus fuck, it's starting already)

rayjayjohnson
06-07-2011, 03:12 AM
Yep, still don't care

Isitjustme?
06-07-2011, 03:35 AM
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry