PDA

View Full Version : As much as I hate to say it...

Spursfan092120
06-07-2011, 12:07 AM
Lebron was right on this one...

Ho3_xNSHE6Q

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-07-2011, 12:09 AM
lol 90210
lol military lover
lol big ass homer

Isitjustme?
06-07-2011, 12:10 AM
He basically told him to Go get his fucking shinebox.

Spursfan092120
06-07-2011, 12:10 AM
Wow..you just don't get over it, do you? lol

TD 21
06-07-2011, 12:11 AM
He was. But this is another example of why he's so disliked. Even though he's made a conscious effort as the season has wore on to pretend to be at least somewhat humble, it's like he's too far gone to even know how to sell it. Bryant, one of the most arrogant players of all time, at least knows how to pretend to sound humble.

James could have said "there's more to the game than scoring; you're focusing too much on the box score" and left it at that. That would have gotten his point across without coming off as an arrogant puke.

Spursfan092120
06-07-2011, 12:12 AM
He was. But this is another example of why he's so disliked. Even though he's made a conscious effort as the season has wore on to pretend to be at least somewhat humble, it's like he's too far gone to even know how to sell it. Bryant, one of the most arrogant players of all time, at least knows how to pretend to sound humble.

James could have said "there's more to the game than scoring; you're focusing too much on the box score" and left it at that. That would have gotten his point across without coming off as an arrogant puke.

True..but at the same time, it really seemed like that reporter was being a bit of a smartass himself...I could be wrong, but that's the vibe I got.

crc21209
06-07-2011, 12:12 AM
Lebron was right on this one...

Ho3_xNSHE6Q

+1. LeBron is always going to have haters, both in the media and in the general public. If he's scoring too much, they'll say he's ball-hogging. If he's not scoring, they'll say he's "dissapearing." Lose-lose situation....

Ghazi
06-07-2011, 12:13 AM
Lebron's been the 3rd best player in this series so far, IMHO..

crc21209
06-07-2011, 12:13 AM

:lol Watch some of Pop's postgame conferences. He comes off as a prick plenty of times too....

Spursfan092120
06-07-2011, 12:14 AM
+1. LeBron is always going to have haters, both in the media and in the general public. If he's scoring too much, they'll say he's ball-hogging. If he's not scoring, they'll say he's "dissapearing." Lose-lose situation....

Yeah...I agree...sure he's arrogant as hell, and as TD said, he could tone it down a bit...but then he's not being "vocal." Always gonna be something...not a big fan of Lebron, but the dude is a phenomenal athlete. Just can't like someone who tattoos "Chosen One" on his back.

Spursfan092120
06-07-2011, 12:15 AM
Lebron's been the 3rd best player in this series so far, IMHO..

Agree 100%...and a distant 3rd, probably....Dirk, Wade, Lebron...it's just a damn shame Dirk doesn't have anyone else in that top 3...or even top 4 for that matter..maybe even 5.

Ace
06-07-2011, 12:16 AM

He lost his cool, happens to everyone. Guy took a jab at him and he took one back.

Axe Murderer
06-07-2011, 12:24 AM

I guarantee you Kobe would've said something smart back

Nick Manning
06-07-2011, 12:26 AM

Good one, dipshit. Have two scoops and call me in the morning.

http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x4413600/two_scoops_of_vanilla_ice_cream_108421.jpg

Spursfan092120
06-07-2011, 12:27 AM
Michael would have had his ass for lunch..of course, reporters wouldn't have had to ask Michael why he was underperforming in the 4th quarter in the NBA Finals over several games.

Axe Murderer
06-07-2011, 12:32 AM
Michael would have had his ass for lunch..of course, reporters wouldn't have had to ask Michael why he was underperforming in the 4th quarter in the NBA Finals over several games.

Most NBA players would've been a smartass in that situation. Kobe's a great interviewer but even he'll get annoyed at reporters for asking dumbfuck questions like this one at 6:08

IlcnJYMq0mg

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Isitjustme?
06-07-2011, 12:35 AM
I guarantee you Kobe would've said something smart back

tbh Kobe is way, way smarter than Lebron. One of the reasons Lebron is less annoying to me is that he when he pulls some arrogant shit he is just too stupid to know better a lot of the time. Kobe is actually a pretty smart dude so when he pulls some arrogant bullshit he clearly knows what the fuck he is doing so it annoys me a whole lot more.

Isitjustme?
06-07-2011, 12:36 AM
Most NBA players would've been a smartass in that situation. Kobe's a great interviewer but even he'll get annoyed at reporters for asking dumbfuck questions like this one at 6:08

IlcnJYMq0mg

:rollin

Spursfan092120
06-07-2011, 12:41 AM
IlcnJYMq0mg

:lmao:lmao

How shocked are you by this?
Very..
:lmao

ElNono
06-07-2011, 01:03 AM

IlcnJYMq0mg

:lol

Just also want to point out the hypocrisy of GNSF saying Lebron should've handled it better, when Pop looks down at reporters almost every time... but Pop is classy (:cry :cry :cry :cry) and Lebron is bitchmade...

Sisk
06-07-2011, 01:14 AM
I lol'd.

ALVAREZ6
06-07-2011, 02:05 AM
That reporter is known to not know shit about basketball and ask cockhead questions like that in order to provoke something. Not only the actual question but the way it was asked, his douche bag "what's goin on" at the end, the whole thing is 100% amateur hour and not a very good question. You can just tell from the guy's facial expression that he was trying to get at Lebron. Most NBA superstars with any backbone would have done the same thing.

NewcastleKEG
06-07-2011, 02:44 AM
http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss280/KSwish74/MnKell/DSC09026.jpg

LkrFan
06-07-2011, 04:59 AM
"We allowed D-Wade to handle the ball and bring us home because he had it going"
-LeHype

erikuff
06-07-2011, 05:23 AM
Though I am a fan of Lebrizzle's and know that he is cocky, I think the reporter was going out of his way to instigate a reaction like this or worse from Lebron. And Lebron is somewhat right; the frequency of his man scoring against him has been once in a blue moon this finals.

Giuseppe
06-07-2011, 05:23 AM
I'd a went off the record and used the one about him going back and fucking his mother some more.

baseline bum
06-07-2011, 01:39 PM
He basically told him to Go get his fucking shinebox.

crofl