PDA

View Full Version : damn

vato loco
06-07-2011, 05:32 AM
A man came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find his 5-year old son waiting for him at the door.

SON: 'Daddy, may I ask you a question?'

DAD: 'Yeah sure, what it is?' replied the man.

SON: 'Daddy, how much do you make an hour?'

DAD: 'That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?' the man said angrily.

SON: 'I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?'

DAD: 'If you must know, I make $50 an hour.'

SON: 'Oh,' the little boy replied, with his head down.

SON: 'Daddy, may I please borrow $25?'

The father was furious, 'If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you are being so selfish. I don't work hard everyday for such childish frivolities.'

The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.

The man sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?

After about an hour or so, the man had calmed down , and started to think:

Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that $25.00 and he really didn't ask for money very ! often The man went to the door of the little boy's room and opened the door.

'Are you asleep, son?' He asked.

'No daddy, I'm awake,' replied the boy.

'I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier' said the man. 'It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the $25 you asked for.'

The little boy sat straight up, smiling. 'Oh, thank you daddy!' he yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills.

The man saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again.

The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his father.

'Why do you want more money if you already have some?' the father grumbled.

'Because I didn't have enough, but now I do,' the little boy replied.

'Daddy, I have $50 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you.'

The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little son, and he begged for his forgiveness.

http://www.linnealenkus.com/image/familyLLS11.jpg

thispego
06-07-2011, 08:00 AM
:lmao

Frenzy
06-07-2011, 08:18 AM
Everyone knows you get a good job and buy your family's love not time with them.

Dex
06-07-2011, 11:25 AM
So there's no punch line?

Drachen
06-07-2011, 12:05 PM

The punch line is that he chose his family over his job/money/status.

Edit: BTW something happened yesterday and today, so I will probably be really jaded for a little while.

bus driver
06-07-2011, 12:11 PM
One day a father caught his son masturbating in his room and the father stopped him and told him not to do it anymore.
The following day, the father caught the son masturbating again and the father told him that if he didnt stop that we would go blind.
The son stopped and thought for a few seconds then replied, "I will stop when I need glasses"

Nathan Explosion
06-07-2011, 04:11 PM
A friend of mine works a 40 hour a week job M-F and goes to school at night. He wanted to get a weekend job as well. I told him not to, and when he asked why, I told him that since he's single with no kids, he may not get this right away, but as you get older and have kids (which is funny because he's older than me), the most valuable thing you can have is time.

Right now, I wish I could spend more time with my kids, but I work a lot of nights so my kids can have a babysitter. I always say that I want to win the lottery for two reasons. The first is to not worry about money anymore (I actually hate money, but it's a necessary evil). But more importantly, since I won't have to work, it means I'd more time to spend with my kids.

DMC
06-07-2011, 06:24 PM
I think the moral of the story is "don't enter a kids room broke".

Dex
06-07-2011, 06:29 PM
A friend of mine works a 40 hour a week job M-F and goes to school at night. He wanted to get a weekend job as well. I told him not to, and when he asked why, I told him that since he's single with no kids, he may not get this right away, but as you get older and have kids (which is funny because he's older than me), the most valuable thing you can have is time.

Right now, I wish I could spend more time with my kids, but I work a lot of nights so my kids can have a babysitter. I always say that I want to win the lottery for two reasons. The first is to not worry about money anymore (I actually hate money, but it's a necessary evil). But more importantly, since I won't have to work, it means I'd more time to spend with my kids.

IMO time is the most important thing we get in life. Sucks because in order to really have quality time, you have to give up a lot of it and work your life away to get money so you can be comfortable in the time you do have. Circle of life, I guess.

If I won the lottery, I wouldn't buy a big posh house or flashy car or any of that crap. I would pay off a nice reasonable house, put the rest in the bank, live sensibly off the interest, and enjoy having all the time in the world to do anything, or absolutely nothing at all.

Spursfan092120
06-07-2011, 06:31 PM
g9YXJm1Jw5s 95SYdjRVCR0

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Oh great, a thread that'll turn into a "Having money doesn't make you happy :cry" circle jerk.

Dex
06-07-2011, 06:59 PM
Actually, it was turning into a "having all the money in the world would make you happy" circle jerk.

Go America.

silverblk mystix
06-07-2011, 07:23 PM
One day a father caught his son masturbating in his room and the father stopped him and told him not to do it anymore.
The following day, the father caught the son masturbating again and the father told him that if he didnt stop that we would go blind.
The son stopped and thought for a few seconds then replied, "I will stop when I need glasses"

I heard that joke but with a different (and better) punchline;

Dad: "If you don't stop masturbating you'll go blind!"

Son: "Dad, ....I'm over here!"

Wild Cobra
06-07-2011, 07:32 PM
I guess the dramatic point went over your head.

Dex
06-07-2011, 07:44 PM

Nah. Just heard that whole deal before. I get the point, but I guess the emotional pop gets lost over time.

Besides, Spurstalk seems like a tough place for a Full House "awww" kind of moment. Besides, that kid only paid $25 and cleared his debt on the loan anyways. Trying to swindle his old man. :nope

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-07-2011, 07:48 PM
The dramatic point is stupid and ironic. That dad not being home for dinner is why the son is able to eat dinner.

vato loco
06-08-2011, 07:28 PM
The dramatic point is stupid and ironic. That dad not being home for dinner is why the son is able to eat dinner.

there are other ways to put dinner on the table besides working from dawn till dusk pendejo

Drachen
06-08-2011, 08:12 PM
there are other ways to put dinner on the table besides working from dawn till dusk pendejo

"And the cats and the cradle and the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man on the mooOON, when you comin' home, son I don't know when, we'll get together then, you know we'll have cool time then"

DMC
06-09-2011, 12:22 AM
Like robbing the 7-11 eh puto?

gospursgojas
06-09-2011, 01:09 AM

But they drug test now!