PDA

View Full Version : "I've been there before." Wade said. “LeBron did a great job following."

LkrFan
06-07-2011, 07:56 AM
:lmao

KobeOwnsDuncan
06-07-2011, 07:57 AM
:lmao

LkrFan
06-07-2011, 07:58 AM
Wade telling it like it isPERIOD. LOLZ

LkrFan
06-07-2011, 08:01 AM
“I think you’re concentrating on one side of the floor,” James sniffed :cry. “All you’re looking at is the stat sheet. :cry Honestly, I’m a two-way player. Since D-Wade had it going … we allow him to handle the ball, bring it on offensively. You should watch the film again and see what I did defensively. You’ll ask me a better question tomorrow.”

KobeOwnsDuncan
06-07-2011, 08:03 AM
Bitch ass nigga is scared of the moment. When the lights are bright, he catches cramps

LkrFan
06-07-2011, 08:03 AM
Wade seemed far more amused and far less offended with the question. Before long, he was listening to James get asked about what it was like to have Wade getting in his face, challenging him with 3½ minutes left in the fourth quarter. Truth be told, Wade loved the line of questioning, loved that everyone noticed that he had reclaimed these Heat in Game 3.

:stirpot:

Nathan89
06-07-2011, 08:04 AM
:lmaoStill trying to get over The Skunker

KobeOwnsDuncan
06-07-2011, 08:05 AM

Like Arnold said "I'll be back", while you can say hello to the lottery for me :lmao

LkrFan
06-07-2011, 08:06 AM

Negative dawg. I guarantee you the Lakers will be back. This coming year to be exact. 7 uncommon months of rest to stew and think about the egg they laid against Dallas. They will be back rearing to go.

Can you say the same about your Spurs? :downspin:this shit if you have to. :lol

LkrFan
06-07-2011, 08:07 AM
Like Arnold said "I'll be back", while you can say hello to the lottery for me :lmao

:lol

LkrFan
06-07-2011, 08:10 AM
James can’t get angry. He can’t get defensive. He wanted to be part of a cornerstone of the most staggering array of talent that free agency ever brought together, and he’ll have to live with the repercussions of the choice. Only his coaches will go back and study the tape of his work on the defensive end, and ultimately James will have to find his most satisfaction, his most comfort, in victory. Yes, Wade has transformed the most talented player in basketball to something of a championship series understudy.

Wade was right: He’s been here before, and LeBron did a great job of following. This was true of everyone, especially James. He’s done everything right in these playoffs, and that includes deferring to Wade turning back the Finals clock five years on the Mavericks.

Dwyane Wade has reclaimed control of these Miami Heat, restored himself as the Alpha Dog, and LeBron James has never been closer to a championship ring. And this is why he’ll have to grit his teeth and understand this was always going to be part of the perilous path of chasing a title with a champion who’s been there, done that.Woe-Joe with the MF'n goods! :lmao

100%duncan
06-07-2011, 08:13 AM
you sure are fucking bored, God Bless

KobeOwnsDuncan
06-07-2011, 08:16 AM
Stone Cold says Fuck You, Bitch :lol

LkrFan
06-07-2011, 08:18 AM

Nathan89
06-07-2011, 08:23 AM
In order for the Lakers to comeback they will need Bynum to somehow make it through another season healthy. Nuh uh, not very likely.:lol

Now that I think about it the Lakers do have a more experienced killer Bees attack coming back next year.

Oh yeah they will be back.. Buzzzzzzzzzzzz...Buzzzz

KobeOwnsDuncan
06-07-2011, 08:26 AM
In order for the Lakers to comeback they will need Bynum to somehow make it through another season healthy. Nuh uh, not very likely.:lol

Now that I think about it the Lakers do have a more experienced killer Bees attack coming back next year.

[Meanwhile, the undertaker's theme music has started in anticipation of the Spurs next season]

LkrFan
06-07-2011, 08:26 AM

We're not talking about the 16x NBA champs or the team in the 210 that will be in the running for drafting Austin Rivers #1 overall after next season. Stay on topic. :tu

cheguevara
06-07-2011, 08:30 AM
when you have to ask the media to take a look at the tape to make a better case of your performance, it's a pretty fucking dark day in your career

ohmwrecker
06-07-2011, 09:02 AM
Everything that sparks off LeBron's brain and leaks out of his mouth just reeks of dumb.

Ace
06-07-2011, 09:08 AM
LkrFag you idiot, you can't even get quotes right.

Giuseppe
06-07-2011, 09:20 AM
[Meanwhile, the undertaker's theme music has started in anticipation of the Spurs next season]

tired old shit bag Duncan gettin' bringin' forth the urn.

joshdaboss
06-07-2011, 02:50 PM
20PPG, 7RPG, 6APG on 51% shooting, 44% from 3, shutting down the other team's best perimeter player. God, that guy just doesn't have what it takes...

JamStone
06-07-2011, 02:57 PM
The other team's best perimeter player is a 6'2 jump shooter. Give LeBron credit for playing good defense, but let's not get carried away with what he's done against Jason Terry.

His numbers are good. It's not about his actual statistical production. He's getting outshined by a teammate while he's considered to be the best player in the league. And the perception that he's just a sidekick will stay until he makes his own mark to be the top dog on a championship team. The point is that those things have to grind on his ego some.

Bill_Brasky
06-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Nobody's biting, guys. You're forcing it, and it looks sad. Sack up and try again.

mavsfan1000
06-07-2011, 03:26 PM
Wade is right. He is the leader and Lebron is the follower.

baseline bum
06-07-2011, 03:29 PM

LOL Mike Brown. So he's going to the promised land with a lesser diva swingman this time?

LkrFan
06-07-2011, 03:50 PM
LkrFag you idiot, you can't even get quotes right.

The quote is right. LeBron is one of Wade's guys, is he not? And why you tripping? I'm giving Wade his props. :downspin:

LkrFan
06-07-2011, 03:52 PM
The other team's best perimeter player is a 6'2 jump shooter. Give LeBron credit for playing good defense, but let's not get carried away with what he's done against Jason Terry.

His numbers are good. It's not about his actual statistical production. He's getting outshined by a teammate while he's considered to be the best player in the league. And the perception that he's just a sidekick will stay until he makes his own mark to be the top dog on a championship team. The point is that those things have to grind on his ego some.

Jam with the goods per usual. :tu :tu

LkrFan
06-07-2011, 03:55 PM
LOL Mike Brown. So he's going to the promised land with a lesser diva swingman this time?

LOL Pop being a 4x championship coach yet you guys still bowed down to an 8th seed. You have no room.

Stay on topic. :toast

LkrFan
06-07-2011, 11:32 PM
*** Bump ***

:toast

ElNono
06-07-2011, 11:34 PM
LOL Pop being a 4x championship coach yet you guys still bowed down to an 8th seed. You have no room.

Stay on topic. :toast

I'm not a huge fan of Pop, but are you really comparing him to Mike Brown? :lol

:downspin: that ish

LkrFan
06-07-2011, 11:53 PM
I'm not a huge fan of Pop, but are you really comparing him to Mike Brown? :lol

:downspin: that ish

Nope, not even. I'm saying that don't talk smack about how bad Mike Brown will be when Pop couldn't keep the Spurs from getting tea bagged by Memphis. tee hee

LkrFan
06-09-2011, 03:14 AM
Caption: "I've been there before." Wade said. “LeBron did a great job following even though he said he would never defer."

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0608/nba_g_lbjdwade_576.jpg

LeBronze (inaudible): "That's fucked up"