PDA

View Full Version : Will someone B-slap Chris Duel

Gervin44Silas13
06-07-2011, 12:40 PM
I'm getting sick and tired how Duel calls the Miami Heat AKA the San Antonio Miami Heat. Okay so you hate the Mavs fine...but don't assocaite the Heat with the Spurs..you dumb shit. And you call your self a long time Spurs fans since the dayz of the ABA...Shit...those fans would have throw thier Lone Star beer cans at you and they would have kicked your ass in the Hemisfair Arena! Get off the Miami bandwagon you ***** tool!
Why dont you then put on a Lakers Jersey next year you wannabe!

:deadhorse All band wagon Spurs fans should die!!!!!!!

Naruluva
06-07-2011, 01:16 PM
you seem upset scro

GSH
06-07-2011, 01:56 PM
you seem upset scro

Ahh... another version of "umadbro". When you're too fucking stupid to say anything else, drag that out. I suppose you little cretins will be more visible until high school starts up in the fall. Might as well get used to it.

I've followed the Spurs since the Finals loss to the Washington Bullets - long enough to consider myself a "real" fan. Chris Drool sure as hell doesn't speak for me. I can't stand Cuban, but there's no way in hell I would ever pull for Miami. Jason Terry is the definition of "dickhead", but for the most part I don't mind the rest of the team. Kidd is one of the best PG's to ever play, and Nowitzki is all but unstoppable at this point in his career. Those guys have done enough to deserve a ring, and I hope the get one. Almost as much as I hope LeBron doesn't.

Bill_Brasky
06-07-2011, 05:00 PM
Ahh... another version of "umadbro". When you're too fucking stupid to say anything else, drag that out. I suppose you little cretins will be more visible until high school starts up in the fall. Might as well get used to it.

I've followed the Spurs since the Finals loss to the Washington Bullets - long enough to consider myself a "real" fan. Chris Drool sure as hell doesn't speak for me. I can't stand Cuban, but there's no way in hell I would ever pull for Miami. Jason Terry is the definition of "dickhead", but for the most part I don't mind the rest of the team. Kidd is one of the best PG's to ever play, and Nowitzki is all but unstoppable at this point in his career. Those guys have done enough to deserve a ring, and I hope the get one. Almost as much as I hope LeBron doesn't.

Nobody deserves a ring. This is the NBA bro. If you think you deserve it, get the fuck out there and earn it.

dallasmaverickslose
06-07-2011, 05:05 PM
http://www.coolstorybro.co/image/373-glorious-exposition-comrade-cool-story-bro-image.jpg

GSH
06-07-2011, 07:53 PM
This is the NBA bro. If you think you deserve it, get the fuck out there and earn it.

Sorry, I didn't realize you were an NBA player. I'll take your advice. If I ever think I deserve a ring, I will get the fuck out there and earn it.

BTW - wasn't the point of this thread that Chris Drool was claiming that SA is pulling for Miami? I agree with the OP that he's full of shit for saying that. Sounds like you hate Dallas as much as I hate Miami. So far it's a tie.

Spursfan092120
06-07-2011, 08:10 PM

http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/Great_Post.jpg

Bang
06-08-2011, 09:17 PM
Chris Duel knows nothing of Spurs history. He isn't even from here. Ticket 760 hired him from Dallas.

When Chris Duel first came to town, he proclaimed he was a Mavericks fan until all the people of Spurs Talk piled on him.

Then he changed his tune. He is a hack and a liar. Don't buy into his bullshit.

He should be sent back to Dallas.

Bang
06-08-2011, 09:27 PM
And the way he speaks in that fake Southern drawl and calls people D-bags.

Pathetic.

Spursfan092120
06-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Chris Duel knows nothing of Spurs history. He isn't even from here. Ticket 760 hired him from Dallas.

When Chris Duel first came to town, he proclaimed he was a Mavericks fan until all the people of Spurs Talk piled on him.

And the way he speaks in that fake Southern drawl and calls people D-bags.

Pathetic.
Please tell me you're kidding.

rr2418
06-08-2011, 10:39 PM

Uh....I don't care for Chris Duel either....BUT, it's Mike Taylor not Chris Duel who is from "the Dallas area". Mike works at Ticket760 and Chris is on 1250TheZone.

my2sons
06-08-2011, 11:16 PM
he's still on the radio...don't bother w/sports talk right now...we have a mav fan on one station and a couple of goofs that don't talk sports on another

Dr. Gonzo
06-09-2011, 09:15 AM
I handle Chris Duel the way a majority of the San Antonio metro handles him, I don't listen. If he mattered in any way to anything he wouldn't be an AM radio "personality" in a small South Texas market.

purist
06-09-2011, 04:24 PM
Duel's show is unlistenable ....

Unless you wanna hear about his sidekicks lapband surgery; sports commentary from a local attorney Jimmy Parks (why stop there, why not medical advice from a mechanic); incessant annoying use of the word "bang" ala the former spurs broadcaster known as jay howard; and it just goes on and on......

Gervin44Silas13
06-10-2011, 07:02 AM

Unless you wanna hear about his sidekicks lapband surgery; sports commentary from a local attorney Jimmy Parks (why stop there, why not medical advice from a mechanic); incessant annoying use of the word "bang" ala the former spurs broadcaster known as jay howard; and it just goes on and on......

....and don't forget how he wants NFL in San Antonio and...this dude is just a total bandwagon Spurs Fan!

phyzik
06-10-2011, 09:16 AM

You forgot "Golden God"....