PDA

View Full Version : Other good sports/NBA forums

Isitjustme?
06-07-2011, 02:57 PM
Does anyone know of any? Ones with good sports discussion, or ones you can curse at, or ones that allow some trolling, or ones with a lot of good posters, etc. Not necessarily like this place exactly but just whatever you think is good.

Isitjustme?
06-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Looking for other places to post and/or curious where others post. Serious question.

Giuseppe
06-07-2011, 02:58 PM
There is no other. This is it. There is no other. This is it. There is no other. This is it.

Isitjustme?
06-07-2011, 03:00 PM
There is no other. This is it. There is no other. This is it. There is no other. This is it.

Plz be serious old man. You've never posted anywhere else?

ALVAREZ6
06-07-2011, 03:02 PM
Culby is right, why do you think there is a massive amount of posters from other teams? I wouldn't be doing the same on another team's board unless it was of ST quality.

Isitjustme?
06-07-2011, 03:05 PM

Giuseppe
06-07-2011, 03:06 PM
Plz be serious old man. You've never posted anywhere else?

Yes, AZ Central, and it was fine until The Three Peat and then they ran me off. Now it's untenable. Don't bother.

Sose's Joint phxsuns.net is good, but, they put a padlock on it to seal me out, and so everybody is out, unless you know somebody.

Why would go anywhere else, Is? This place has 2 of the most knowledgeable fandoms in the Suns & Spurs, and a berserk Dallas fanbase that is near maniacal with want & need.

+ the ownership is one of a kind. She's beautiful & wise. And he's wise & restrained.

Are they perfect? No. Are they close to perfect? Yes.

lefty
06-07-2011, 03:07 PM
Culby is right, why do you think there is a massive amount of posters from other teams? I wouldn't be doing the same on another team's board unless it was of ST quality.
Yup

Ghazi
06-07-2011, 03:08 PM
www.dallas-mavs.com :)

http://i53.tinypic.com/sv72b7.png

NRHector
06-07-2011, 03:10 PM
Yes, AZ Central, and it was fine until The Three Peat and then they ran me off. Now it's untenable. Don't bother.

Sose's Joint phxsuns.net is good, but, they put a padlock on it to seal me out, and so everybody is out, unless you know somebody.

Why would go anywhere else, Is? This place has 2 of the most knowledgeable fandoms in the Suns & Spurs, and a berserk Dallas fanbase that is near maniacal with want & need.

+ the ownership is one of a kind. She's beautiful & wise. And he's wise & restrained.

You are an ass kisser
you kiss a lot of ass

Texas Chili Dog
06-07-2011, 03:10 PM
www.dallas-mavs.com (http://www.dallas-mavs.com) :)

That's a nice smiley you got there, sir.

I need to get my damn name changed over there.

Giuseppe
06-07-2011, 03:11 PM
You are an ass kisser
you kiss a lot of ass

I figured if I waited for you to cite 'em, I'd wait forever.

You dummies are spoiled.

mavsfan1000
06-07-2011, 03:12 PM
None out there. This is the best!

Isitjustme?
06-07-2011, 03:12 PM

I already post on several different forums (some for music, movies, etc.) and when things on one forum get dead or when I'm not interested in whats going on I like to toggle between tabs.

Texas Chili Dog
06-07-2011, 03:13 PM
www.clutchfans.net (http://www.clutchfans.net)

NRHector
06-07-2011, 03:16 PM
I figured if I waited for you to cite 'em, I'd wait forever.

You dummies are spoiled.so don't FUCK IT UP WITH YOUR SHIT

Giuseppe
06-07-2011, 03:18 PM
I already post on several different forums (some for music, movies, etc.) and when things on one forum get dead or when I'm not interested in whats going on I like to toggle between tabs.

Ugh. I don't like being on a site I can't trust.

There is something magical about this Forum. Obviously She is the driving force, at least for me. Her interaction is sparse, but, yet overwhelming. I like not only Her, but, the idea of Her. & I enjoy LJ's restraint at the point of operations. It's a nice protocol to observe over a long period of time.

I like to see common people do uncommoon things for selfless reasons. It's bright.

I'll never forget this place.

Giuseppe
06-07-2011, 03:20 PM
so don't FUCK IT UP WITH YOUR SHIT

My SHIT wouldn't even exist if you hadn't stepped out the door after '07.

You've only yerself to blame.

I've no sympathy for you, Hector. No. Absolutely not.

NRHector
06-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Ugh. I don't like being on a site I can't trust.

There is something magical about this Forum. Obviously She is the driving force, at least for me. Her interaction is sparse, but, yet overwhelming. I like not only Her, but, the idea of Her. & I enjoy LJ's restraint at the point of operations. It's a nice protocol to observe over a long period of time.

I like to see common people do uncommoon things for selfless reasons. It's bright.

I'll never forget this place.for some reason this post is creepy

NRHector
06-07-2011, 03:23 PM
My SHIT wouldn't even exist if you hadn't stepped out the door after '07.

You've only yerself to blame.

I've no sympathy for you, Hector. No. Absolutely not.I didn't step out after '07, and for sure I don't need or want your sympathy

Giuseppe
06-07-2011, 03:23 PM
for some reason this post is creepy

That's because you have a dirty mind and think everything has to do with slap & tickle, bump & grind, and in & out. Some thoughts can be emotional longing, but, still be chaste. That's mine for The Princess.

& I don't believe She'd begrudge that to me.

Giuseppe
06-07-2011, 03:25 PM
I didn't step out after '07, and for sure I don't need or want your sympathy

Then quit crying about my SHIT. If your SHIT at 4-3 was legit, my SHIT at 5-4 is equally legit.

NRHector
06-07-2011, 03:26 PM
Then quit crying about my SHIT. If your SHIT at 4-3 was legit, my SHIT at 5-4 is equally legit.
I never cry
Is my religion

Texas Chili Dog
06-07-2011, 03:27 PM
:married:

NRHector
06-07-2011, 03:35 PM
:married::smchode:

Amaso
06-07-2011, 04:32 PM
There aren't any other good general NBA forums. This one is entertaining because you recognize who is posting 99% of the time but you won't get any good real basketball talk here, not that it actually matters. There's stuff like Real GM but like any other internet site, especially when it comes to something like sports, 95% of the people have no idea what they are talking about and only a few people have the intellectual capacity to put everything into perspective.

mavsfan1000
06-07-2011, 06:06 PM
There aren't any other good general NBA forums. This one is entertaining because you recognize who is posting 99% of the time but you won't get any good real basketball talk here, not that it actually matters. There's stuff like Real GM but like any other internet site, especially when it comes to something like sports, 95% of the people have no idea what they are talking about and only a few people have the intellectual capacity to put everything into perspective.
I would say many of the Spurs fans here are highly intelligent. But this site does have a lot of trolls as well. It makes a good balance which makes it highly entertaining.

Ace
06-07-2011, 06:34 PM
This is the best site I've found thus far. Very entertaining and you can find some very knowledgeable people here. Every where else is just to plain serious or homers arguing back and forth.

JoeTait75
06-07-2011, 06:40 PM
I've posted at other sites and still do but I've never seen quite the combination of actual basketball talk, trash talk, trolls and ghosts that this place has.

I mean, this must be a good forum. It's a General NBA board and I still post here to beat the band after my team just went 19-63.

DMC
06-07-2011, 06:47 PM
I would say many of the Spurs fans here are highly intelligent. But this site does have a lot of trolls as well. It makes a good balance which makes it highly entertaining.
It's a strange balance. The "good" posters aren't necessarily those with good takes on the game, but then it's all subjective. Obviously some here who play online games with others here have formed some sort of bond that goes beyond the obvious. I wouldn't say it's necessarily homosexual, though there is that hint of indifference toward poking and prodding from the others. Probably more of an esprit de corps among young men.

It's been stated though, and rightfully so, that one remains sexually undecided until age 25 or so. The struggle has become apparent on these forums. It's a thing to behold.

Wait,

That's not at all the direction I was originally going. The good posters aren't necessarily the ones with good takes. There are those who are just jokesters who are also pretty entertaining because they don't do the expected. Then there's those who do the expected and consider it their patented move. Sorry, but copypasta isn't patented by anyone here. The word itself is just a regurgitated meme.

However, the quality posters often avoid this forum. So you have trolls with multiple accounts cross posting to themselves using return servers and you have those few who want to be included in the fun, and not be the target.

There are many dynamics happening at once. It's a merry-go-round and a few are taking turns spinning it back up anytime it begins to slow.

Isitjustme?
06-07-2011, 06:47 PM
I know this site is great. But someone here has to know of at least one other decent sports forum...

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-07-2011, 06:49 PM
There isn't any other sports forum with such loose moderation. Most sites like realGM are run by fascists.

ClipshowDynasty
06-07-2011, 06:50 PM
this site just got dem smartass nigs from the innacities imho, the rest just dem unathletic nigs who follow the roads dem tricks pave out. dey lead da way for us and give us words of wisdom tbh.

ElNono
06-07-2011, 06:50 PM
Facebook is pretty good, tbh...

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/6585/weinergate1.jpg

ClipshowDynasty
06-07-2011, 06:51 PM
There isn't any other sports forum with such loose moderation. Most sites like realGM are run by fascists.

this jig rite hur is a great fuckin poster imho but he racist as fuck mayne. wat dem nigs do to you?wut dem???? huh?

i was a male secretary today brah, not my type of shit imho.

DMC
06-07-2011, 06:54 PM
this jig rite hur is a great fuckin poster imho but he racist as fuck mayne. wat dem nigs do to you?wut dem???? huh?

i was a male secretary today brah, not my type of shit imho.
Is your mom out? You can start more threads with curse words in them if so. It's not everyday a nip gets to put curse words on a forum.

DMC
06-07-2011, 06:54 PM
I know this site is great. But someone here has to know of at least one other decent sports forum...
Try Spurs Report. Tell them ST sent you.

Girasuck
06-07-2011, 07:58 PM

This. For a general NBA forum, nothing beats Spurstalk