PDA

View Full Version : Keys to Game 2 Win

sa_butta
06-10-2005, 12:16 PM
I know its a little early and maybe premature but the way the
Spurs played in the second half I dont think Detroit can match the energy we had. I believe our ability to stay strong and keep it going throughout the entire game will be our key to winning. I liked the halfcourt trap we threw at them to keep them on their toes. Although there were a few mismatches on the Spurs end, I liked the fact of doubling billups and leaving Ben Wallace to shoot a mid range jumper. what adjustments could be made to tighten up loose ends and ensure a game 2 victory?

duncan_21
06-10-2005, 12:28 PM
I know its a little early and maybe premature but the way the
Spurs played in the second half I dont think Detroit can match the energy we had. I believe our ability to stay strong and keep it going throughout the entire game will be our key to winning. I liked the halfcourt trap we threw at them to keep them on their toes. Although there were a few mismatches on the Spurs end, I liked the fact of doubling billups and leaving Ben Wallace to shoot a mid range jumper. what adjustments could be made to tighten up loose ends and ensure a game 2 victory?

I think you take the 2nd half and do the same in game 2. We should score at least 90 pts in the next game. Look for more offensive struggles from det.

Leetonidas
06-10-2005, 12:31 PM
See: Keys to Game 1 win.

BillsCarnage
06-10-2005, 01:04 PM
Spurs don't need any keys.. As boring as the Pistons offense is the Spurs just need to score 80pts to win.

B-O-R-I-N-G

duncan_21
06-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Spurs don't need any keys.. As boring as the Pistons offense is the Spurs just need to score 80pts to win.

B-O-R-I-N-G

You know bill, do you have to show that picture of charles before he hits that jumper over robinson? I have bad memories of that playoff series.