PDA

View Full Version : Lebron MVP :lobt:

ElNono
06-07-2011, 11:37 PM
He's just about to shatter all records for assists in the NBA Finals!

If that ballhog Wade would stop chucking...

Bill_Brasky
06-07-2011, 11:38 PM
Meh

ElNono
06-07-2011, 11:39 PM
BTW, did anybody see Harlem tonight? :lol

DMX7
06-07-2011, 11:41 PM
Heat fans on their message board have dubbed him "LeBum".

That was quick. He was Michael Jordan x2 just a few games ago.

ElNono
06-07-2011, 11:43 PM
Wonder what Woj will write this time...

Bill_Brasky
06-07-2011, 11:46 PM
Heat fans on their message board have dubbed him "LeBum".

That was quick. He was Michael Jordan x2 just a few games ago.

:lmao sports fans.

Why anybody takes anything said on here(or any sports forum for that matter) seriously is beyond me....

I'll laugh pretty hard when he suddenly has a great game and people are back right on the sack.

Let me tell you something: In game 3, if the roles had been reversed and it was the Heat down 2 with the last possession and LeBron missed the shot, people would have dubbed him choker, and called him "everything but a white man" as Cubby puts it. There would have been thread after thread about it.

But, it was Nowitzki bricking the potential game-tying shot on his home floor, and nothing was made of it by anybody.

You tell me, who is more scrutinized?

ElNono
06-07-2011, 11:47 PM
Actually, I called Dirk a choker after missing that GW, tbh... (pat myself in the back)...

florige
06-07-2011, 11:49 PM
I Lol'ed when ABC showed Lebron's weak pregame pep talk. That was really inspiring. :sleep

Bill_Brasky
06-07-2011, 11:51 PM
Actually, I called Dirk a choker after missing that GW, tbh... (pat myself in the back)...

Yeah, but no threads were made, no media attention was brought, it was just accepted that Dirk missed the fadeaway(a shot he has been hitting all playoffs) when his team needed him to make it the most.

Just sayin'.

ElNono
06-07-2011, 11:52 PM
I hear you...

florige
06-07-2011, 11:52 PM

Why anybody takes anything said on here(or any sports forum for that matter) seriously is beyond me....

I'll laugh pretty hard when he suddenly has a great game and people are back right on the sack.

Let me tell you something: In game 3, if the roles had been reversed and it was the Heat down 2 with the last possession and LeBron missed the shot, people would have dubbed him choker, and called him "everything but a white man" as Cubby puts it. There would have been thread after thread about it.

But, it was Nowitzki bricking the potential game-tying shot on his home floor, and nothing was made of it by anybody.

Of course its Lebron since the NBA has hyped this guy up as the next best thing since Jordan. He is supposedly the best player in the NBA so of course he would be more scrutinized than Dirk.

Texas Chili Dog
06-07-2011, 11:53 PM
:lol

http://i54.tinypic.com/219xycx.jpg

FU LeDouche

hater
06-07-2011, 11:55 PM
I Lol'ed when ABC showed Lebron's weak pregame pep talk. That was really inspiring. :sleep

"This game is a must win."

That's what that idiot said :lol

And they lost :rollin

Bill_Brasky
06-07-2011, 11:58 PM
Of course its Lebron since the NBA has hyped this guy up as the next best thing since Jordan. He is supposedly the best player in the NBA so of course he would be more scrutinized than Dirk.

Is it really his fault though?

And Dirk is the best player on the Mavs, the other team in the finals....of course he should be scrutinized. We sit here and talk about below-average numbers, LeBron not scoring as much as he should have in game 3(a win for his team), but we ignore Dirk's mediocre numbers in game 4(a win for HIS team).

All I'm asking for is equal scrutiny.

badfish22
06-07-2011, 11:59 PM

:lol Not if Lebron scored 16 points in the 4th to bring his team back just to get in position for that game winner. Not if Lebron had been bailing his team out all playoffs with clutch shots.

Lebron scored 8 points tonight. He deserves to be criticized.

ElNono
06-07-2011, 11:59 PM
2nd NBA Finals Lebron is pulling a Kobe... he still has a couple of games to turn it around though...

badfish22
06-08-2011, 12:00 AM

And Dirk is the best player on the Mavs, the other team in the finals....of course he should be scrutinized. We sit here and talk about below-average numbers, LeBron not scoring as much as he should have in game 3(a win for his team), but we ignore Dirk's mediocre numbers in game 4(a win for HIS team).

Dirk has ONE bad game (with a triple digit fever) and it was still better than Lebrons game.

Bill_Brasky
06-08-2011, 12:01 AM
:lol Not if Lebron scored 16 points in the 4th to bring his team back just to get in position for that game winner. Not if Lebron had been bailing his team out all playoffs with clutch shots.

Lebron scored 8 points tonight. He deserves to be criticized.

I totally agree he should be criticized for his performance tonight. It was crappy. But he's been getting undeserved criticism for the other games.

Bill_Brasky
06-08-2011, 12:02 AM
Dirk has ONE bad game (with a triple digit fever) and it was still better than Lebrons game.

It wasn't even a bad game, but if people are gonna say it's a bad game when Bron puts up those numbers, they had better damn well say the same when Dirk does.

And lol fever, trying to add to the drama. I didn't hear shit about it in the pregame.......

badfish22
06-08-2011, 12:03 AM
And lol fever, trying to add to the drama. I didn't hear shit about it in the pregame.......

Did you see Dirk on the bench? Or here him in the post game pressure? He looked terrible.

And Dirk wasn't even around in the pregame. He didn't participate in shootaround.

But regardless, he still got it done in the clutch. Something Lebron couldn't do. Again.

TD 21
06-08-2011, 12:05 AM
If I were a Mavs fan, I'd be concerned. He's going to hear non stop criticism for two days and come out in eff-you mode to start game 5. He's already due to go off, but this will all but insure it.

badfish22
06-08-2011, 12:07 AM
If I were a Mavs fan, I'd be concerned. He's going to hear non stop criticism for two days and come out in eff-you mode to start game 5. He's already due to go off, but this will all but insure it.

:lol Just like we should have been scared after game 3? Especially after Terry made those comments and awakened the beast!
Lebron is a great player who is capable of going off, but these comments that imply Lebron is going to get angry and flip a switch after every game are retarded.

hater
06-08-2011, 12:07 AM

The moron made "the decision" on national TV and promised 8 rings for Miami

:lmao

How is that not his fault????

Killakobe81
06-08-2011, 12:11 AM
I like Dirk's nicknames on sports talk in DFW ...

The Dirk face Drilla

The White Mamba (Chuck)

Dirk Diggler

the 4th Reich

Dirk fuer(?)3!!

florige
06-08-2011, 12:13 AM

I hear what you're saying Bill. But I don't think it will ever be that way when dealing with LBJ. Dirk is the best player on the Mavs, but LeBron is supposed to be the best player in the NBA. In the 4th quarter he looks like he wants no parts of the basketball. My thing is Wade is blocking 7 footers and making plays on both ends while Lebron is non-existent. Being a Spurs fan I have witnessed Dirk's clutch play....:depressed

Bill_Brasky
06-08-2011, 12:14 AM
The moron made "the decision" on national TV and promised 8 rings for Miami

:lmao

How is that not his fault????

Did you watch The Decision??

Don't lie now......

OK I know you're gonna lie and say you didn't, but you did, so you have absolutely no room.

All proceeds went to charity, btw....so:cry fuckin':cry classy:cry

TD 21
06-08-2011, 12:15 AM
:lol Just like we should have been scared after game 3? Especially after Terry made those comments and awakened the beast!
Lebron is a great player who is capable of going off, but these comments that imply Lebron is going to get angry and flip a switch after every game are retarded.

Generally, I'd agree. At this point, guys can't be any more motivated than they already are. But this guy has taken a lot of shots all season (many warranted) and he's going to take a ton more the next two days and I do think it is going to lead to him playing pissed off. He's also overdue for a monster game anyway.

florige
06-08-2011, 12:16 AM

Outside of you guys forgetting how to defend the basket, or Lebron suddenly turning into Reggie Miller, I don't see him turning anything on. He looks lost.

dirk4mvp
06-08-2011, 12:17 AM
Generally, I'd agree. At this point, guys can't be any more motivated than they already are. But this guy has taken a lot of shots all season (many warranted) and he's going to take a ton more the next two days and I do think it is going to lead to him playing pissed off. He's also overdue for a monster game anyway.

So is Dirk. Moot point. But hey, can you tell everybody again how Dirk's game isn't physically demanding or something?

TD 21
06-08-2011, 12:22 AM
So is Dirk. Moot point. But hey, can you tell everybody again how Dirk's game isn't physically demanding or something?

Nowitzki is due for a monster game, because he had one off game (where he had the fever)? If anything, he's due for a few off shooting games.

For a star player, he plays the easiest game I've ever seen. If you weren't being an overly defensive/sensitive pussy (aka a typical Mavs fans), you'd realize it. They're not asking him to break the defense down off the dribble, bang in the low post, anchor a defense, guard key scorers, clean the glass, etc. All he basically does is hit fade and fall away jumpers over undersized defenders and occasionally he'll drive. It's not the type of game that lends to one wearing down, which is why he's always been able to play big minutes.

Fpoonsie
06-08-2011, 01:56 AM

LkrFan
06-08-2011, 02:27 AM
BTW, did anybody see Harlem tonight? :lol

Nope!.. :lol

ALVAREZ6
06-08-2011, 02:31 AM

lmao thats my favorite part, scores 8 pts in a self-dubbed must win game :lol

lol 2 pts per quarter
lol stupid
lol idiot
lol 6'8" 250 lbs 8 pts in finals
lol nearing GOAT status

davethedope
06-08-2011, 02:41 AM
every one of these games is must win for these desperate mofos, mavs and heat, not
including Wade. I think the whole fucking series is due. I mean, brick after brick on open
jumpers, missed layups, stupid turnovers. If I see the ball go through Dirks legs leading
to a Miami fastbreak again I'm gonna throw my tv out the window.

LkrFan
06-08-2011, 06:28 AM

:lol

LkrFan
06-08-2011, 06:39 AM
2nd NBA Finals Lebron is pulling a Kobe... he still has a couple of games to turn it around though...

Not really. Not only do I not recall a single digit scoring game from Kobe in the Finals, he rang for the 2nd time in his 2nd Finals appearance.

Trolling Kobe Application Denied! :lol

Venti Quattro
06-08-2011, 07:00 AM
Not really. Not only do I not recall a single digit scoring game from Kobe in the Finals, he rang for the 2nd time in his 2nd Finals appearance.

2000 NBA Finals, he scored 9 points. BUT he got injured in that game.

Reggie Williams
06-08-2011, 07:25 AM
Am i the only one who sees the thread title and think of "lobotomy" when I see :lobt

LkrFan
06-08-2011, 07:41 AM
Somebody tell me this was NOT a foul on the Mavs. :lol

Sportstudi
06-08-2011, 07:58 AM
Somebody tell me this was NOT a foul on the Mavs. :lol

It was. Must have been either in the end of the 1st quarter or in the beginning of the 2nd when Haywood was on the court (he tried to play, but after 3 minutes he had to go to the bench again as the strain hurt too much).

ElNono
06-08-2011, 08:14 AM
2000 NBA Finals, he scored 9 points. BUT he got injured in that game.

He/she is a post-Shaq Lakerfan :lol

ElNono
06-08-2011, 08:16 AM

Are you guaranteeing Lebron won't ring? Much like Kobe, it might have nothing to do with him... :lol

Jt.ONE
06-08-2011, 02:39 PM

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200006090LAL.html

2 pts; injured

dirk4mvp
06-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Nowitzki is due for a monster game, because he had one off game (where he had the fever)? If anything, he's due for a few off shooting games.

Does it hurt to be retarded? Dirk hasn't had a shooting game he's been accustomed to during these playoffs either, dipshit.

DMC
06-08-2011, 05:09 PM
If Lebron was as bad as everyone seems to be saying, why discuss him at all? He's a 2nd or 3rd option. The Heat are not in the Finals without Lebron. Take it for what it's worth.