PDA

View Full Version : Anyone realize this is kinda playing out like Lakers vs. Celtics 2010 Finals?

DazedAndConfused
06-08-2011, 12:13 AM
Assuming Mavs win the next game of course...which I think they will. Then I can easily see Miami going ape shit in Game 6 and trashing the Mavs, setting the stage for an EPIC Game 7.

Can't wait...

Sean Cagney
06-08-2011, 12:24 AM
I see the same thing happening! I see a up 3-2 type of thing and it going 7 with it up in the air! This is a great finals I am fully enjoying it!

lefty
06-08-2011, 12:25 AM
More like Bulls and Blazers in 92

HarlemHeat37
06-08-2011, 12:28 AM
The Mavs don't have the weapons to make up for a 6-24 game from Dirk though, hope he's ready, although I doubt he would ever play that poorly in a game of that magnitude..

Texas Chili Dog
06-08-2011, 12:30 AM
But that would mean the cHeat win Game 7. No thanks.

mavsfan1000
06-08-2011, 12:45 AM
But that would mean the cHeat win Game 7. No thanks.
Unfortunately, we can't choose the winner we want. It's out of our hands.

Texas Chili Dog
06-08-2011, 01:29 AM
Unfortunately, we can't choose the winner we want. It's out of our hands.

Maybe out of YOUR hands. :hat

baseline bum
06-08-2011, 03:15 AM
So Chandler's going to get hurt and Miami will luck into the title despite their star swingman shitting the bed?

100%duncan
06-08-2011, 03:25 AM
this shit is going to 7 but last year's wasn't epic :lmao

Giuseppe
06-08-2011, 06:13 AM
this shit is going to 7 but last year's wasn't epic :lmao

Kobe: 5

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

is epic, daddy.

100%duncan
06-08-2011, 07:34 AM

is epic, daddy.

TBH, culby I want you to make some more of that cause that quote is becoming a tired old shit bag too

ElNono
06-08-2011, 08:17 AM
So Chandler's going to get hurt and Miami will luck into the title despite their star swingman shitting the bed?

:lol

nkdlunch
06-08-2011, 08:46 AM
nobody remembers 2010 finals. that shit was lame and a blip in the radar

Giuseppe
06-08-2011, 09:43 AM
nobody remembers 2010 finals. that shit was lame and a blip in the radar

I remember it---like this:::

LnGrrrR
06-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Lol Spurs fans talking about people not remembering the 2010 finals

Because the nation all remembers the Spurs Finals runs... All 12 of them who watched them anyways.

Killakobe81
06-08-2011, 01:40 PM
The Mavs don't have the weapons to make up for a 6-24 game from Dirk though, hope he's ready, although I doubt he would ever play that poorly in a game of that magnitude..

LOL Harlem, back to deflecting ...hoeping other struggles make his loverboy's seem less pitiful ...

Look I like Lebron's game too ... but last night was worse than 6-24. In many ways
...he played slightly better han Kidd who is almost 40.
he was scared to shoot, his drives led to TO's ...and he had plenty of times to step up and steal that game.

He has been the best most dominating player of the past 3 seasons in the REGULAR season. We all thought the Last of the celts series and the Bulls one ...was his coming out party and fully expected a great finals performance but instead we watch him wet the bed ....and I am still waiting for him to dominate ...

Stay on topic the Lakers #24 aint got shit to do with this series ....

Killakobe81
06-08-2011, 01:44 PM
Besides this has been a great series with scintilating performances by Dirk and Wade

And plenty of unsiung heroes like: Stevenson, Marion etc.

LnGrrrR
06-08-2011, 07:56 PM
At least when Kobe sucks, he does it with some balls, going out guns blazing. (Excepting the rare times that he throws a tantrum and passes the ball every time.)

I've never seen him look afraid, or not give 100% effort, like Lebron has multiple times in his career.

Venti Quattro
06-08-2011, 08:07 PM
Lol Spurs fans talking about people not remembering the 2010 finals

Because the nation all remembers the Spurs Finals runs... All 12 of them who watched them anyways.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Darthkiller
06-08-2011, 08:12 PM
does that mean lebron till go 6-24 in game 7

Giuseppe
06-08-2011, 08:50 PM
At least when Kobe sucks, he does it with some balls, going out guns blazing. (Excepting the rare times that he throws a tantrum and passes the ball every time.)

I've never seen him look afraid, or not give 100% effort, like Lebron has multiple times in his career.

Kobe quit Vs Phoenix.

LnGrrrR
06-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Kobe quit Vs Phoenix.

That's why I threw in that "tantrum" bit. Wasn't that the game where he just passed and passed? I don't see the same slumping that Lebron sometimes displays: settling for jumpers, bad body language, afraid to assert his will, etc etc.

I could be wrong though; it's been awhile since I saw that game.

Giuseppe
06-08-2011, 09:10 PM
That's why I threw in that "tantrum" bit. Wasn't that the game where he just passed and passed? I don't see the same slumping that Lebron sometimes displays: settling for jumpers, bad body language, afraid to assert his will, etc etc.

I could be wrong though; it's been awhile since I saw that game.

Yep. It's just unforgiveable because that was a Game 7, and if sports has taught us all anything:::it's that [anything can happen]. But, Kobe never gave "anything" a chance. He just got his back up & flat out quit. Then to compound the mistake he never acknowledged his trespass, nor apologized for it.

I don't equate James & Kobe in this arena. James is at peace with himself. He's just captive to failure and can't find the key to release himself. If he were to never find that key, he'd be fine & dandy nonetheless. Kobe could win 10 rings and he'll never find peace. He was on his way to a natural progression as an American man when Colorado happened. It rotted him out, for all time.

Ghazi
06-08-2011, 09:15 PM
Yep. It's just unforgiveable because that was a Game 7, and if sports has taught us all anything:::it's that [anything can happen]. But, Kobe never gave "anything" a chance. He just got his back up & flat out quit. Then to compound the mistake he never acknowledged his trespass, nor apologized for it.

I don't equate James & Kobe in this arena. James is at peace with himself. He's just captive to failure and can't find the key to release himself. If he were to never find that key, he'd be fine & dandy nonetheless. Kobe could win 10 rings and he'll never find peace. He was on his way to a natural progression as an American man when Colorado happened. It rotted him out, for all time.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Giuseppe
06-08-2011, 09:17 PM
"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

You musta won last evening.

Yer civil.

tee, hee.

DAF86
06-08-2011, 09:19 PM
"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Why are shushing Cully? he's speaking his heart out.

Giuseppe
06-08-2011, 09:22 PM
Why are shushing Cully? he's speaking his heart out.

He won last night, so tonight he can be approachable once again.

IOW, he got his way.:rolleyes