PDA

View Full Version : Dirk has out score Lebron "THE KING" James by 35 points in the 4rth during the finals

mariners
06-08-2011, 12:40 AM
:wow:wow

44-9

v2freak
06-08-2011, 12:41 AM
The Kaiser > The King

Nathan89
06-08-2011, 12:42 AM
Dirk=Clutch

Ghazi
06-08-2011, 12:44 AM
astounding stat

oh look, TD 21 lurking

probably gonna chime in w/ his anti-Dirk rhetoric

:lol wrong about Dirk
:lol wrong about Mavs
:lol Spurs better than Mavs this year
:lmao TD 21

Nathan89
06-08-2011, 12:49 AM
astounding stat

oh look, TD 21 lurking

probably gonna chime in w/ his anti-Dirk rhetoric

:lol wrong about Dirk
:lol wrong about Mavs
:lol Spurs better than Mavs this year
:lmao TD 21

:lmao

TD 21
06-08-2011, 12:50 AM
Keep hanging on my every word, Mr. Overly defensive/sensitive.

Nowitzki has outplayed James to this point in the finals, but James has the second best player in the league and another top twenty-five player in the league on his team. Even if he were going good, the ball isn't going to be in his hands and he's not going to be shooting constantly down the stretch.

That's the advantage to Nowitzki not having a true second option for a contending team. Inevitably, he ends up scoring a lot, because someone has to do it. It's like Iverson back in the day, Bryant between the O'Neal-Gasol eras, James in his Cavs days, Howard this season, etc.

Nathan89
06-08-2011, 12:54 AM
Keep hanging on my every word, Mr. Overly defensive/sensitive.

Nowitzki has outplayed James to this point in the finals, but James has the second best player in the league and another top twenty-five player in the league on his team. Even if he were going good, the ball isn't going to be in his hands and he's not going to be shooting constantly down the stretch.

That's the advantage to Nowitzki not having a true second option for a contending team. Inevitably, he ends up scoring a lot, because someone has to do it. It's like Iverson back in the day, Bryant between the O'Neal-Gasol eras, James in his Cavs days, Howard this season, etc.

Hold on a sec who is the best, InYourOpinion?

TD 21
06-08-2011, 12:58 AM
Hold on a sec who is the best, InYourOpinion?

Best what? Player in the league? Player so far in the finals? If it's the former, James. If it's the latter, Wade. If it's neither, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Now I got a question for you. Why are you still pretending to be a Spurs fan?

redzero
06-08-2011, 12:59 AM
Putting ducks to shame.

ClipshowDynasty
06-08-2011, 01:00 AM
youre such a faggot^

ClipshowDynasty
06-08-2011, 01:00 AM
@ td 21

koriwhat
06-08-2011, 01:07 AM
Why are you still pretending to be a Spurs fan?

:lol

badfish22
06-08-2011, 01:08 AM
44-9

Damn, I didn't think it was THAT bad.

lol @ the equal criticism thing

badfish22
06-08-2011, 01:09 AM

Spurfans don't HAVE to be insecure dumbfucks like you and Koriwhat.

joshdaboss
06-08-2011, 01:19 AM
It would be like a Mavfan to post a scoring stat and then ignore everything else, wouldn't it?

Nathan89
06-08-2011, 01:20 AM
Best what? Player in the league? Player so far in the finals? If it's the former, James. If it's the latter, Wade. If it's neither, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Your post said Wade was the second best in the league. So when I ask who is the best it should be pretty obvious what I am talking about.

:lmao Dirk competing against a team with the top 2 players in the league.

I'm not pretending to be a Spurs fan. I follow no other team as much and I only get upset when the Spurs lose. I go for some teams when I don't want the opposing team to win example- every team that plays the Lakers. I go for other teams when I want a particular player to win a ring example- Dirk. If Mavs win I will be happy for Dirk but the feeling that comes with the Spurs winning a ring will not come.

Now I got a question for you. Why are you still pretending to be a legitimate poster?

mariners
06-08-2011, 01:36 AM
Dirk has outscored Wade and Lebron combined in the 4rth 44-39

mariners
06-08-2011, 01:42 AM
It would be like a Mavfan to post a scoring stat and then ignore everything else, wouldn't it?
you mean like Lebron is shooting 27% in the 4rth in this series?

Fpoonsie
06-08-2011, 01:57 AM
http://i54.tinypic.com/219xycx.jpg

TD 21
06-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Your post said Wade was the second best in the league. So when I ask who is the best it should be pretty obvious what I am talking about.

:lmao Dirk competing against a team with the top 2 players in the league.

I'm not pretending to be a Spurs fan. I follow no other team as much and I only get upset when the Spurs lose. I go for some teams when I don't want the opposing team to win example- every team that plays the Lakers. I go for other teams when I want a particular player to win a ring example- Dirk. If Mavs win I will be happy for Dirk but the feeling that comes with the Spurs winning a ring will not come.

Now I got a question for you. Why are you still pretending to be a legitimate poster?

If you're going to build Nowitzki up every time they win a game, then you better be prepared to criticize him when they lose, no matter what his numbers say. That's the burden myriad superstars in the league's history have shared. But when it's him, it's "poor Dirk, he's getting no help". As if he's got a team of scrubs surrounding him.

You are pretending, there's no other explanation. Any fan that is a cheerleader for one of their two biggest rivals best player, is a disgrace.

Ask virtually any non Mavs fan who's a well known poster if I'm a legitimate poster.

DMC
06-08-2011, 06:57 PM
The OP is sick with the stupid

Bill_Brasky
06-08-2011, 08:06 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/219xycx.jpg

At least he actually flops off of opposing players instead of his own :lmao

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd3/sally_roks/oau340.gif

Ice009
06-08-2011, 10:06 PM
It really does seem like Lebron is not a great closer like people have been saying all along. I recall a game against Cleveland last season where the Cavs had the lead I think going into the 4th quarter and Spurs won with Manu taking over. I think Manu had something like 12-14 points and Lebron had like 2 points in the 4th. I haven't watched Lebron that much, but is this common for him to disappear like this offensively in the 4th? I'd say it's not common, but he does need to get a bit more consistent in crunch time offensively and develop a go to move.

My best crunch time players are :

Kobe
Wade
Manu
Dirk (I'd have Dirk higher but the other guys can win you a game with a steal, block, assist, rebound)
Roy

dirk4mvp
06-08-2011, 10:09 PM
Dirk at least managed to run into somebody, causing a collision instead of being blasted by air.

Isitjustme?
06-08-2011, 10:15 PM
Is that gif from last night's game??

Bill_Brasky
06-08-2011, 10:24 PM
Dirk at least managed to run into somebody, causing a collision instead of being blasted by air.

Jeez, ya know, looking at it again, it's quite a devastating collision. He coulda really been hurt!

dirk4mvp
06-08-2011, 10:26 PM
as opposed to LeBron near having his head next by being shot by an air cannon.

why don't you, you know, bring up something relevant?

Venti Quattro
06-08-2011, 11:05 PM
Why compare Dirk to someone who's not the leader of the Heat? Because he's the King?

Killakobe81
06-08-2011, 11:13 PM
:wow:wow

44-9

Go watch the tape of last night's game and tommorrow you will come back to the forum, with a better thread than this ...:lol